PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know when the patch goes out?

Dazz
04-14-2013, 08:53 PM
Its already the 15th in some places.

Frostlight
04-14-2013, 08:54 PM
Seriously, I want to know too. I just want the patch already, so that I can play the game without having to worry about my skills resetting...

ThanatosPa
04-14-2013, 08:55 PM
I would guess either tues or wed as usual for most mmos

Lyokira
04-14-2013, 08:57 PM

Probably not for Defiance though: it would make sense for the to patch to match the TV content. (and even more sense if they patch at the same time they're airing, since one would assume people would be watching the show)

Multigun
04-14-2013, 08:59 PM
If I were to guess, around 10am PST? The last couple of patches/server downtime seem to be consistently around that time mark from what I can tell. I could also be wrong about this, but I haven't seen anywhere where they said "the patch is coming out ON the 15th. Period, end of story." In the blogs they mentioned they are shooting for the 15th, though it is possible it could be later (hope not, I'm just the messenger here).

Dazz
04-14-2013, 08:59 PM
I was under the impression, perhaps mistakenly, that it went live on Monday.

Leinna
04-14-2013, 09:02 PM
Probably not for Defiance though: it would make sense for the to patch to match the TV content. (and even more sense if they patch at the same time they're airing, since one would assume people would be watching the show)

This is the best idea ever.

Except for those living outside the US. If only it was released at the same time internationally.

Dagbiker
04-14-2013, 09:10 PM
This is the best idea ever.

Except for those living outside the US. If only it was released at the same time internationally.

I would love this idea only if the patcher streamed the episode while it patched.

Agonist
04-14-2013, 09:21 PM
Thought it was on the 15th? If you're asking for a specific time ... may have to wait for the forum mods to wake up and give us word.

ShadowViper
04-14-2013, 09:23 PM

Seeing as they already stated it was going live on the 15th, I would guess they would put it out to download once they get into the office in the morning.

Multigun
04-14-2013, 09:24 PM
I was under the impression, perhaps mistakenly, that it went live on Monday.

It probably will, but I'm just saying be prepared that it may not happen as things happen you know? Trion also is trying to have patches go out the same time across all the platforms, so the time and day will be very limited because of having to go through Sony and Microsoft.