PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Proficiency Warning

eLbiChaN
04-14-2013, 10:01 PM
Not sure if this has been mentioned but if not just a heads up, my friend got his rollers to level 20 and the bar kept going. He hit 21 and it reset his roller all the way back to 1, not sure if its an error/bug/glitch/w.e
He sent in a bug ticket and is waiting for a response, ill let you guys know what was said when someone gets back to him.

0_d4RK_FaLLen
04-14-2013, 10:08 PM
Not sure if this has been mentioned but if not just a heads up, my friend got his rollers to level 20 and the bar kept going. He hit 21 and it reset his roller all the way back to 1, not sure if its an error/bug/glitch/w.e
He sent in a bug ticket and is waiting for a response, ill let you guys know what was said when someone gets back to him.

Yeah it's a known bug.. It's the reason if had to walk for last 3 days. Hopefully it gets fixed with the patch

rralpheboy
04-14-2013, 10:10 PM
That very same thing happened to a friend of mine, his vehicle kept leveling up to 39! He lost connection to the server and when he came back in his vehicle reset to 1. Hopefully when they patch it will level the vehicle to where it should be so he doesn't have to start over.

Bushmaster2000
04-14-2013, 10:26 PM
Getting reset isn't alll bad, once the patch hits roller level promotion will start counting towards EGO which it doens't right now (another bug)

ocktos
04-14-2013, 11:00 PM
your weapons shouldnt be effected by this glitch... it was only because back in the alpha when i played it, rollers/runners/hualers could be lvled to 40 not 20.... it was lowered since 40 seem'd a bit much... and anything after 20 was just over kill, the code probably wasnt completely deleted.... so you should be fine... as for guns they max out at 20 so you'll be fine