PDA

View Full Version : Snipe from the shadows III: Lets make a game out of this.

DarkShadowMark
04-14-2013, 10:35 PM
Okay, so, I want to do snipe from the shadows. I'm a sniper, I love it, the sight of a spray of blood is incredibly invigorating. So, I'm making a game out of it. And we're calling it: The Walk.

Starting at Tranquility Road, I must walk, not drive, walk, all the way down into san-francisco and to the Dark Matter base on the other side of the bay bridge. Utilizing semi-auto sniper rifles and bolt action sniper rifles in an attempt to finish this pursuit.

Rules of The Walk:
1: I must never drive a car:
2: I must never run outside of combat zones. No sprinting, just a light jog/walk.
3: I must only use sniper rifles. No pistols, no assault rifles, no shotguns, nothing but my rifle.
4: I must not use bolt action sniper rifles until I reach level ten on semi-autos.
5: I must complete all combat. I cannot leave a combat zone until all enemies are deceased.
6: I must mark any combat area with a waypoint in case I die.
7: I must never switch my loadout.
8: I must never switch perks
9: I must always have cloak at the ready
10: I cannot use grenades
11: I cannot melee an enemy below half health
12: I cannot access any shops unless I absolutely must sell items.
13: I can only quit playing if I am in a town or next to a respawn point.
14: I must go to every enemy spawning building and instance I pass.
15: I must never Fast Travel
16: I must disable all in-game music. Only the sounds of the earth may accompany me. (and anything in my phone)
17: If Possible, I must scale a hill when travelling and get a lay of the land.
18: In the event that I am totally out of ammo. I can start meleeing until I receive ammo.

Goals:
Get Semi-Auto sniper rifles to 10.
Kill 3712 enemies with a bolt action sniper rifle.

I invite my fellow assassins to join me in the Walk and take the challenge yourself. I will also be starting a Mini-Fanfic if I get bored enough while I walk, describing what I see.

Welp, I got some walking to do :P

Munx
04-14-2013, 10:40 PM
Doing something similar, but unsure why you would choose to walk, theres no skill increase for that, however there is for runner/roller =)

Distrance
04-14-2013, 10:42 PM
****, I don't have the kind of free time that you do...

DarkShadowMark
04-14-2013, 10:42 PM
Doing something similar, but unsure why you would choose to walk, theres no skill increase for that, however there is for runner/roller =)

So I miss absolutely nothing.

DarkShadowMark
04-14-2013, 10:43 PM
****, I don't have the kind of free time that you do...

I'm inbetween jobs, so I have lots of free time.

EDIT: I updated it and removed arkfalls since they don't give weapon progression.

Novoria
06-01-2013, 07:39 PM
Those mech walkers in San Fran... without any ammo? HOW AM I GOING TO MELEE THEM? D:

Cavadus
06-01-2013, 07:51 PM
EDIT: I updated it and removed arkfalls since they don't give weapon progression.

This isn't entirely true. Only hell bug arkfalls don't give weapon XP except for the matron herself. All other factions, major and minor, reward weapon XP normally.

Murder
06-01-2013, 07:52 PM
Sounds alot more fun than the way I completed it...

WeeohhWeeohh
06-01-2013, 08:42 PM
Sounds really fun man! Best of luck!

MrSoKoLoV
06-02-2013, 03:22 AM
Why not just give the option to create your own multiplayer game with the options to only use certain guns? Back in the days of Socom 2 US Navy Seals you could just create your own room, put respawn on, make snipers the only option and pick a certain amount of gaming time. Those were the days I tell you, fun and nothing else but fun.

bix
06-02-2013, 04:23 AM
I'm going to do this!

Murder
06-02-2013, 04:38 AM
I'm going to do this!

Good luck, the road is long and incredibly tedious.

Assasino
06-02-2013, 11:51 AM
Yeah i am only at around 2000 of the 5000 kills
I just want the Assasin title, lol