PDA

View Full Version : Weapons with no Level

kingblazi
04-14-2013, 11:20 PM
Can anyone give any insight on these? How do they relate in relation to others? Are they worth keeping? ANy help would be much appreciated!

Lyokira
04-14-2013, 11:25 PM
Can anyone give any insight on these? How do they relate in relation to others? Are they worth keeping? ANy help would be much appreciated!

There are two types of weapons with no levels:
1) White weapons, generally junk unless you don't have another weapon like it, and it is a top tier of it's type.
2) Unique quest rewards, which should probably be kept.

RookieOnDuty
04-14-2013, 11:26 PM
Those are weapons you can get as "exclusive", I use the term loosely since pretty much everyone can get them, its weapons that are from ark codes for instance, or DDE/UE/CE, or specials from certain missions.

whether you keep them is up to you, if they are better than what you find then keep them, if not destroy them as they can't be sold as I recall.

Lyokira
04-14-2013, 11:33 PM
Randomly, I won't be surprised if keeping/destroying the rifle you get from Episode 1 affects the overall story.

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
04-15-2013, 12:10 AM
Those are weapons you can get as "exclusive", I use the term loosely since pretty much everyone can get them, its weapons that are from ark codes for instance, or DDE/UE/CE, or specials from certain missions.

whether you keep them is up to you, if they are better than what you find then keep them, if not destroy them as they can't be sold as I recall.

I see what you did there. :p

On topic though, they are either the weapons that you got for entering your arkfall/preorder codes or rewards for quests. They cannot be sold. Whether or not they are worth keeping is solely up to you.

RookieOnDuty
04-15-2013, 12:24 AM
I see what you did there. :p

Shhhhh, no one will ever know.

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
04-15-2013, 12:26 AM
Shhhhh, no one will ever know.

Know what? 0.=.o :p

RookieOnDuty
04-15-2013, 12:28 AM
[QUOTE=Dist0rt3d Hum0r;328038]Know what? 0.=.o :p[/QUOTE

That which is not meant for outsiders.