PDA

View Full Version : Pursuits=XP, Don't waste it!

Kyle2176
04-14-2013, 11:46 PM
Your EGO gets more expensive each time you "level". The sooner you do your pursuits, the less xp you get for them. Doesn't it stand to reason to wait till you need 100,000's of XP per level to do your pursuits? People are gonna hit a wall and have to grind xp while others have "pursuit xp" in the bank waiting. Someone tell me im wrong here cus I would rather do my pursuits but with an xp system, i can't find a reason not to wait.

Sludge
04-15-2013, 12:01 AM
The current pursuits are classified as Season One. It would stand to reason, then, that this isn't the end of pursuits, as long as it's not the end of the television show.

Have you verified that the EGO levels gained from pursuits affect your XP bar to next rank? Did you look at required XP before completing a 40-ego pursuit and after? Did it really change?

I haven't checked these things, but you get EGO perks each time you fill the bar, regardless of how many pursuits you've finished. I suspect the XP required to fill up the bar is related to how many times you've filled it up, not how many pursuits you've completed.