PDA

View Full Version : [PC - NA] Clan Bwar

bwar
03-13-2013, 11:09 AM
Clan bwar - PC - NA

Clan bwar is a clan that will be doing both pve and pvp in defiance but we will have more focus on pve activities. We have a fairly small core, about 10 guys, and are looking to expand heading into launch. Our members have a large variety of pasts from both mmo and fps games.

We are looking for about 10-15 new additions to our ranks. We are very active on voice chat and will require new members to use our mumble server.

So what type of player are we looking for? We are looking for players who have some background in gaming, whether this be mmo's or fps's it doesn't really matter (We will give players without any gaming history a shot but would really prefer applicants with a solid gaming background). Players who enjoy using voice chat, and not just for raiding but also for just hanging out on a daily basis.

Our selection process will be mostly based on whether or not you fit in with our clan more than it will be about your pedigree. I would rather have ten people who are average players whom I enjoy being around than one or two highly skilled players who are annoying and obnoxious.

Our main goal above all else is having fun. Clan bwar offers a fairly relaxed atmosphere while still trying to be competitive within the Defiance universe.

So now you obviously want to apply for this clan right? Well to accomplish this you can send me a pm on these forums or go to Our Recruitment Thread (http://www.arkfalls.com/forums/#/discussion/2/recruitment) on our forums with:

A brief gaming history
Why Defiance?
Why Clan bwar?

tldr:

small tight knit group
mumble is required
competitve PVE
casual PVP
looking for players who fit in with already established group

ens
03-13-2013, 12:53 PM
Greetings Bwar! Can you tell me more about your ten man crew? where are you from how old are you guys etc :)
i will consider an apply in the short future. I like the idea of a small group hanging around in a not deadly serious environment where you have fun and can compete.

best regards, Hans

bwar
03-15-2013, 07:16 AM
Greetings Bwar! Can you tell me more about your ten man crew? where are you from how old are you guys etc :)
i will consider an apply in the short future. I like the idea of a small group hanging around in a not deadly serious environment where you have fun and can compete.

best regards, Hans

We are scattered across North America with an age range of about 25-35. Everyone gaming background is fairly diverse. Whenever there is a new game coming out, regardless of the genre, there is probably at least one guy in our group excited to play it. Most of us were hardcore raiders in various mmo's at some point and a few of us played competitive fps as well. Pretty diverse group gaming wise.

bwar
03-17-2013, 12:35 AM
Doing some site upgrades today so there may be some downtime

bwar
03-18-2013, 10:56 PM
Everyone is really looking forward to the beta weekend. If you are just looking for some people to test the game with let me know.

bwar
03-20-2013, 12:54 PM
I don't know if I'm more excited for the beta or the NDA drop, either way we should be getting a lot more info on Defiance this weekend.

SWEETBRO
03-20-2013, 07:46 PM
This sounds like an awesome group. I hope to be able to join you guys in the game.

bwar
03-21-2013, 09:26 AM
This sounds like an awesome group. I hope to be able to join you guys in the game.

If you are in the beta this weekend, try to look up myself, Caffrey or Droth. Best way to learn about a new guild is by actually playing with them so this beta will be an excellent opportunity to find out if Clan Bwar Clan is a good fit for you.

bwar
03-22-2013, 09:05 AM
Well I don't think this was the start we all expected for beta. Better to get these problems identified now as opposed to on launch day.

bwar
03-24-2013, 05:53 PM
Didn't get on too much during the beta but, really looking forward to April 2nd.

SWEETBRO
03-25-2013, 04:14 PM
It was really great playing with you guys this beta. I look forward to launch.

bwar
03-25-2013, 09:32 PM
It was really great playing with you guys this beta. I look forward to launch.

Nice seeing some new faces (voices) on mumble, getting some really solid recruits so far but still after a few more.

We are a small guild that I think is going to really going to excel in Defiance. Had numerous members up over 400 EGO on the weekend and everyone is going crazy waiting for launch. Really excited for next week.

For all those players out there still looking for a guild, we are looking for people to join our community for life. Many of our members are now friends in real life, visiting each other while on vacation or business trips, meeting up at different conventions, or getting together for a nice relaxing weekend in Vegas. When you join Clan Bwar you aren't going to get lost in the zerg, you will be as much a member as our guys who have been around forever. We offer an experience you aren't going to find anywhere else and you will not regret the decision to apply.

bwar
03-26-2013, 01:22 PM
still after a few more players before launch

bwar
03-27-2013, 10:54 AM
Less than one week to go, can't wait to wreak havoc on this game.

bwar
03-27-2013, 06:01 PM
Send me a PM for more info.

bwar
03-28-2013, 05:04 PM
damn forums are blowing up, can't keep on the frontpage to save my life.

bwar
03-29-2013, 06:56 PM
Must, survive the weekend, need Defiance...

bwar
04-01-2013, 03:03 AM
Well pre-launch recruiting is pretty much finished so I guess we will see you all in-game tomorrow.