PDA

View Full Version : Aussies: Good news.. Foxtel-SF channel 9.30 pm Thursday, 18 April

foxsyd
04-15-2013, 01:17 AM
Hey,

Few weeks ago I was whinging about Australia not getting the show, because googling, asking on forums, checking obvious sites like the SF site, I was coming up with nothing!

But just yesterday, it seems, Australia's SF channel on Foxtel finally popped up with announcements. Well I only found out via a Facebook post yesterday. Or was it twitter.. Nevermind, how awful is the promoting of the show and game in Australia still! (Aah yes, little more whinging).

Anyway, so if you are lucky enough to pay Foxtel's exorbitant prices for a bunch of channels you don't want cough!sport!cough... 9.30 pm Thursday, 18 April.

Please support the show by watching if you can :)

Drakeos99
04-15-2013, 01:27 AM
Yeah i prefer to wait till goes stream

foxsyd
04-15-2013, 01:43 AM
"Goes Stream"? What do you mean by that?

Kogru
04-15-2013, 01:48 AM
I have foxtel mostly for foxsports and its great. The show has been advertised heavily on foxtel though, if you had it you would know. Every ad break on scifi is talking about defiance. The SFTV website has also had the 14min preview video up for a while now.

foxsyd
04-15-2013, 02:28 AM
I have foxtel mostly for foxsports and its great. The show has been advertised heavily on foxtel though, if you had it you would know. Every ad break on scifi is talking about defiance. The SFTV website has also had the 14min preview video up for a while now.

I looked into Foxtel on the xbox, with the package that includes the SF channel, that would be about $34 a month to pay for one show I want to see.

I'm a regular user of iTunes, because I can't stick to schedules, and I like to watch things at my convenience when I'm in the mood. So an iTunes model suits me better, I'd prefer to pay per episode. $2.99 for a SD tv episode on Australian iTunes store, would be nice if it showed up there same day.

Bori
04-15-2013, 02:31 AM
I've got the whole season setup to auto-record on Foxtel. I reckon it's going to be bloody awesome to have the game and the show bouncing off each other.

foxsyd
04-15-2013, 02:36 AM
I've got the whole season setup to auto-record on Foxtel. I reckon it's going to be bloody awesome to have the game and the show bouncing off each other.

Same! I can't wait! I'm so excited!

Chippy
04-15-2013, 02:41 AM
yep got series record all set up on this one :)

foxsyd
04-15-2013, 02:58 AM
yep got series record all set up on this one :)

Just watching your video, very entertaining! ::subscribe::

Chippy
04-15-2013, 03:39 AM
Just watching your video, very entertaining! ::subscribe::

haha thanks, glad you liked it, not enough Aussie love for Defiance.

FriendlyStranger
04-15-2013, 03:42 AM
Keep in mind most of the crossover seems to be passing references at the moment, it's a trial and error thing and the two can wind up having little to do with each other other than being in the same universe with some of the same characters. Not that it isn't good to hope, but don't expect it to be all that amazing either. Considering Syfy is involved, I definitely expect a good experience.

foxsyd
04-15-2013, 03:43 AM
haha thanks, glad you liked it, not enough Aussie love for Defiance.

Maybe next payday for some of my friends, they want to play it, but can't afford it! Woe!