PDA

View Full Version : Please stop making new threads to complain about complainers

MacDeath
04-15-2013, 02:50 AM
Yes, I AM aware that I'm complaining about those who complain about complainers. All irony aside, let me explain my viewpoint. People who have issues with the game have every right to complain. Trion NEEDS to hear their complaints so they can decide if an issue needs to be addressed. Complainers actually help the game to improve.

Of course the STYLE of the complaint can make a huge difference. Constructive criticism is more usefull than ranting.

See the Code of Conduct for Trion's position on complaining about complainers (a form of trolling/baiting: http://forums.defiance.com/announcement.php?f=3&a=1

"Trolling or Baiting: Trolling is defined as something that is posted for shock value, to provoke conflict, or to elicit a strong negative or emotional reaction. Itís okay to disagree with others, and even to debate, but provoking conflict, baiting, inciting, mocking, etc. is not acceptable. If you don't have something constructive or meaningful to add to a discussion, we recommend you refrain from posting in that one and find another discussion to participate in instead."

B_Draco
04-15-2013, 02:53 AM
You just made a thread about complainers... Anyone see the backfire? Anyway why bother? Complainers are apart of every community unfortunately, so you either deal with it or walk away.

Hexi
04-15-2013, 02:55 AM
While we're at it, people should stop making new threads about things that already have threads about them and, more importantly, READ THE ******* THREAD YOU'RE POSTING IN! There's thread with 20 pages of THE EXACT same thing being repeated over and over and over and over again.

DustOfDeath
04-15-2013, 02:55 AM
you complain about people who complain about complainers... ur even worse Oo

Dinova
04-15-2013, 03:25 AM
you complain about people who complain about complainers... ur even worse Oo
Now why do you complain about the complainer who complain about people who complain about complainers?

must...go...deeper.

Darkane
04-15-2013, 03:35 AM
Could everyone please stop bumping threads about people complaining about complainers... oh wait. :D

Hexi
04-15-2013, 03:38 AM
Could everyone please stop bumping threads about people complaining about complainers... oh wait. :D

BURN! (not bumping, for realz!)

Froggyman
04-15-2013, 03:40 AM
Aside from the egregious amount of irony, I believe the point was to get across that complaints need to be heard, and people should be able to voice what they do not like about the game, as it could result in a general consensus.

The game isn't going to be perfect, there are going to be things about it that people don't like. The beauty of an ever changing MMO is that if the majority of us do not like something it is possible that it may be changed. But if everyone jumps on folks for stating problems they are having, it doesn't get us anywhere.

All that being said, some people aren't really posting complaints that could be useful in any way shape or form. THAT definitely needs to stop. It does no good to say the game is terrible, or that it's the worst MMO ever, or any other unhelpful nonsense.