PDA

View Full Version : Cobra Play Date

Cl Chaos
04-15-2013, 03:52 AM
When: Thursday May 9 - Saturday May 11
Time: All Day all night
Details: Running Shadow wars, arkfalls, co-op missions, team death match. Do not need to be apart of Cobra this is an invite to all, for people who'd like to play and just have a good time.
Server: Xbox North American
Contact: Xbox GT CL Chaos just message me and let me know you'd like to play or find me if you can

what will players get out of it? some one to talk to while they play new friends and tons of fun oh and group boosts

there will be boosts on Saturday

ocktos
04-15-2013, 03:54 AM
AHAHAHA! holy jekk.... i just realized your from Canada...let alone, a place i used to be in.... Stony Plains..... AHAHA OMG! that place still around old memories.... spruce grove ... ahahaha crazy!

Cl Chaos
04-15-2013, 04:07 AM
lol stony and spruce ya man they still have yet to merged and become Spruce Plain lmao

ocktos
04-15-2013, 04:10 AM
ahaha ****, i beat you can probably now throw a football and hit a street in either of those two communities... so ******ed looking out a window and like 400 feet is another town.... ahahaha!

Cl Chaos
04-15-2013, 04:12 AM
lol almost but n ope my farm and the farm where the white church is are both in the middle so its still a 3 min drive lol

shtako we prob went to the same school lol

ocktos
04-15-2013, 04:14 AM
AHAHAHA probably...does it still have that stupid *** mural on that... little whole in the wall insurance place or something like that... when was your grad?

Cl Chaos
04-15-2013, 04:17 AM
lol the high school in spruce? ya every year they change it up 09

ocktos
04-15-2013, 04:20 AM
i didn't graduate in that school...but i dated girl and lived there while she went to high school there, i think she was in that school so long ago... lived there while i worked on the rigs, but if i remember the farm you stated is just off of the 16... down by that holy trinity or united... or some dumb church... but i know exactly what your talking about

ocktos
04-15-2013, 04:22 AM
i think if you fallow that road it goes to that catholic school... which my girlfriend at the time attented

Cl Chaos
04-15-2013, 04:25 AM
lol yup north of 16a before boundry or after depending on where u are coming from lol yes thas me

ocktos
04-15-2013, 04:29 AM
AHAHA ..... crap... small world.... >_> dam you inter-webs.... WHY! WHY! make the world smaller..... i dont know if this girl might have bin in your grad class but worth a shot, my ex's name was " Melanie Hulme " if that even rings a bell.. shorter girl... 5'3 5'4 shoulder length hair dark hair.... and white >_> lol. i dont know how she never got tanned but i can never remember her with a tan in all the time

Cl Chaos
04-15-2013, 04:31 AM
lol i think i know who u talking about lol think i met u to i was friends with a white Mel she have her lip pierced? or was it the tongue argh idk lol

ocktos
04-15-2013, 04:33 AM
her tongue.... YEP! fck thats stupid.... small *** world

Cl Chaos
04-15-2013, 04:34 AM
holy Shtako batman lol :D dam Disney was right it's a small world after all

ocktos
04-15-2013, 04:36 AM
if it is... i've heard thru the grape vine shes a nurse or some dumb ****.... works at nursing home or something... ahaha but thats crazy!

Cl Chaos
04-15-2013, 04:39 AM
lol idk i haven't talked to anyone from school since school lol lost touch with them so idk what any of my old friends are doing now :( well not all true my one friends mum just got a job here at my work place lol

ocktos
04-15-2013, 04:43 AM
lol did this melanie always kinda heng around with a.... Amanda or somthing like that... mandi... mandy.. something... cause if it is..... i probably sure as **** met you... that bit*h was always coming over and eating my food for work.... hated that girl >_> , ahaha you probably were to

Cl Chaos
04-15-2013, 04:45 AM
lol im not to sure i know she was always with another girl when i saw her but cant recall her name

ocktos
04-15-2013, 04:48 AM
i'll have to throw you a invite on Xbox later, just for the known fact that you used to Eye ball my EX.... ahaha at the time she was pretty good looking... i dont blame you. she probably woulda made you want to use a 5 minute bathroom break during class.... she always loved to show off cleavage

Cl Chaos
04-15-2013, 04:50 AM
lol ya she was hot :P lol but we where friends, sweet idk when im going to b on today is date night so me an my girl are going out and then watching defiance :D

ocktos
04-15-2013, 04:54 AM
ahahaha i just got off a 3rd shift...so im just killing time until i can pass out... no rush or anything enjoy your sh*t, but i'll try and remember and toss ya one. AHAHA like i said, she's a ex.... you could have ***'d her for all i care.... all in the past man... and if you did High five, She sure as sh*t has some pink *** nips.... looked like baby bunnies nose

Cl Chaos
04-15-2013, 04:58 AM
lol ya but i didnt do anything with her but hang.....wp8= sent u a fr lol

Cl Chaos
04-15-2013, 04:59 AM
WTF is your avatar pet??

ocktos
04-15-2013, 05:02 AM
i dont know, cant remember... its some white thing with a ball i think....cant remember...

Cl Chaos
04-15-2013, 05:04 AM
ya lol i punch u in on my cell u pop up and there's this weird as cat sheep thing with a purple ball of yarn lol...mine at least is the wwe championship belt....or ill buy the urn or some sick daggers i saw lol

ocktos
04-15-2013, 05:14 AM
lol wasnt me who bought that crap.... was one of my ex's or some drunk during a house party did that ****... dont know... im guessing if its a cute animal it was one of my ex's

Cl Chaos
04-15-2013, 05:18 AM
lol ya I can see a girl thinking its cute....dam women always messing with our avatars

ocktos
04-15-2013, 05:22 AM
i blame konect or whatever its called.... ever since i got that **** my current woman gets on my ****... all the time... always fkn around with my crap.... >_> i hate it... atleast i dont randomly sign in and see that my dudes a chick ..... ahahaha i hated that at the start

Cl Chaos
04-15-2013, 05:25 AM
lol ya thats the beauty of multi consoles :D my kinect is in living room so gf wants to play then there u go :D use ur own acount too so i dont need to worry about my avatar or friends bagging me to play when clearly im not on

ocktos
04-15-2013, 05:32 AM
to lazy..... besides... shes kind of a dork.... i dont know how she ever became one... but i swear, if the xbox was in our room i'd never get any sleep. she never played or touched games until her stupid iphone... those little games has her a almost full pledge xbox gamer.. at first... a woman like her playing xbox would be considered sexy... now i just want some sleep... i dont care about minecraft... i dont care about piggies n sheep... just let me sleep for the love of god.

I remember back in the day when games weren't being played by attractive women.... but that day and age has long gone and past *sigh*

Cl Chaos
04-15-2013, 05:43 AM
lol awe that sucks lol luckily my gf is at work when i sleep so my main xbox wont keep me up.....ok i lied last 3 days get off at work at 8 am play defiance till 5 pm look at the clock "**** got to be up in a few hours" watch south park till i pass out lol

ocktos
04-15-2013, 06:03 AM
AHAHA! they still have south park... havent seen that show in ages, i figured it was done

Cl Chaos
04-15-2013, 06:07 AM
lol nope still running lol :D

i watch it on netflix now

Cl Chaos
05-06-2013, 04:32 AM
Update instead of making a new thread i just edited this one :D