PDA

View Full Version : is the patch on schedule ? (pc)

necrofobic
04-15-2013, 05:16 AM
will it land today or tomorrow ?

dirtyklingon
04-15-2013, 05:17 AM
my magic 8 ball says:

ask again later.

Shootersa
04-15-2013, 05:18 AM
you said it correct, TODAY OR TOMORROW now ****.

Blackwolfe
04-15-2013, 05:20 AM
All I can say is that the pilot episode of the show was awesome, now I'm just waiting for the patch to bring more awesome. It can't get here soon enough :D

Technodude
04-15-2013, 05:32 AM

Whatever is stuck up your a** pull it out quick!!

iiReLaX o
04-15-2013, 05:33 AM

It's pointless to go in every thread and yell Today or Tomorrow. Simply link the post where a CM or Dev has stated that.

KashraFall
04-15-2013, 05:34 AM
Whatever is stuck up your a** pull it out quick!!

This post appears once every thirty minutes. She and or he has answered everytime. Everyone has a problem with using the search function and I can imagine it is very stressing to see the same thing so soon after the other. That being said, they do need to chill out ^.^.

MR_CHEWYNumNums
04-15-2013, 05:34 AM

You really need to get over it, or get off of the forums until the update is up if you don't want to see these posts. Common sense dictates that the majority of today's posts will be of this nature until everyone is patching. Calm the **** down or find something else better to do. Most of us have responsibilities and would like to know if we can start this thing up before we head out the door or can start it up on a lunch break even. Never know when LIVE or the servers might crash for a while so we want to update asap.

MR_CHEWYNumNums
04-15-2013, 05:38 AM
This post appears once every thirty minutes. She and or he has answered everytime. Everyone has a problem with using the search function and I can imagine it is very stressing to see the same thing so soon after the other. That being said, they do need to chill out ^.^.

Then get off of the damn forums...get a ****ing life. No need for he/she act like this when it's their own fault they're seeing all these posts. No one is holding his/her eyes open and making him/her look. I kindly say "search next time"... point gets across easier.

Shootersa
04-15-2013, 05:44 AM
It's pointless to go in every thread and yell Today or Tomorrow. Simply link the post where a CM or Dev has stated that.

Just feel like doing that so eh yea.

Then get off of the damn forums...get a ****ing life. No need for he/she act like this when it's their own fault they're seeing all these posts. No one is holding his/her eyes open and making him/her look. I kindly say "search next time"... point gets across easier.

and you aks me to calm down? yeah right....

I agree with Kashra, ppl are waay to lazy to even use the search function or to even lurk for just a few mins before posting the 100th topic about the same thing over and over again.

Also i don't think i need advice from someone who names himself MR_CHEWYNumNums, i think that name pretty much says everything about your behavior and attitude.

necrofobic
04-15-2013, 05:45 AM
meh the e-thug rage ?

im going off to work in 4 minutes, left a post that could be answered while i took a shower and got ready, instead of searching through an endless sea of whining to find the correct information, and sorting out the wild guesses and self proclaimed expert tips. just wanted to know if any dev had hinted anything today.

faster/smoother, lets me get ready for work =)

THANKS everyone btw.

dirtyklingon
04-15-2013, 05:48 AM
i like where this thread is going.

MR_CHEWYNumNums
04-15-2013, 04:07 PM
Just feel like doing that so eh yea.

and you aks me to calm down? yeah right....

I agree with Kashra, ppl are waay to lazy to even use the search function or to even lurk for just a few mins before posting the 100th topic about the same thing over and over again.

Also i don't think i need advice from someone who names himself MR_CHEWYNumNums, i think that name pretty much says everything about your behavior and attitude.

hahahahahaha wow, you're a sensitive one aren't you. I was calm then, and still calm now...even with your poor attempt to insult me. I'm glad they didn't put it out yet, now you get to see even more posts lol.