PDA

View Full Version : a few (8) questions that may or may not have been answered yet.

Donnyrides
04-15-2013, 06:45 AM
I am fairly new (EGO 210 ish) and I have a few questions:

1. Is Fortitude working?
My thoughts on this is that it is either visually broken or fully broken as I don't really see a difference in my health from having it equipped at max level 3 or not having it equipped at all.

2. Is a character being shocked by a shock nade or an electric elemental weapon considered "flinched" for the purpose of the Intimidation perk?

3. Does respec make you lose your Scavanger perk gained by entering the 120 arkfall codes? I like having it as a second starting point and I don't want to lose it by doing a respec

4. OPINION QUESTION - Assuming Fortitude is working, Is even worth the 3 ego points? It gives +225 health on a numberless health scale. Considering that my favorite shield the Respark has 1000 HP and goes down often, how much of a upgrade could 225 health possibly be?

5. OPINION QUESTION - Is Cellular Armor worth it? At max you take 6% less damage. Again on a numberless scale 6% doesn't mean much.

6. Do SAME perk powers stack? The dev team has already said that perks stack, but do the effects of the same perk stack? Take Detachment for example. At max it says you take 15% less damage for 3 seconds after a kill. During Arkfalls and fights with Raiders, you should be a killing machine. I would think if it stacked, after killing 4 or 5 enemies you would nearly be unstoppable. Things go so fast in some of the fights that I haven't been able to tell if I'm becoming tougher as I kill or if I am only getting the first 15% advantage.

7. Is there only voice chat if you are in a party chat? I have yet to hear another players voice unless I'm in party chat. Is there a setting or something I'm missing? Arkfalls seem like they would be way more fun if you could hear the chaos of the other Ark Hunters giving battle cries and cussing.

8. LAST ONE..OPINION QUESTION - which is your preferred set up?
a. All offensive perks
b. All defensive perks
c. a mix of both

Thanks everyone!

money shot
04-15-2013, 06:51 AM
I know the answer to number 3. You still have scavenger perk when you respec. As I done this and it was still unlocked for me.

xlsa
04-15-2013, 07:01 AM
Donnyrides your opinion questions are nice somewhat hard to answer but yes perks do stack also your opinion questions are up to you whether you want to have that or no if your using a shield that does not take much damage I would consider going with a lot of defiance perks they do help just hard to notice sometime. also the is a in game voice chat you just have to be in a group with someone and no you do not have to be in the same area. hope I could help sorry I couldn't answer more of your questions in a hurry but if your ever have more questions look me up in defiance game search xlsa. My gamer tag is xlsa members thanks have a good day

Grit
04-15-2013, 07:01 AM
i went with more of a "tank" build and went defensive...i mean Overcharge gives me all the offense i need when i need to "step it up"