PDA

View Full Version : Have you purchased a lock box and didn't get anything?

Propellants
04-15-2013, 07:04 AM
Now, I believe we can all agree there are some things to be fixed but the lock box should be pretty important, ( In my opinion ) But one thing I've realized is if you have a full inventory and buy a lock box you have to get a few free spaces then go to "Claim Items" and they sometimes will be waiting for you!

RoG Goat
04-15-2013, 07:04 AM
This should probably go in the bug forum...
but no, I haven't experienced a problem like this.

Propellants
04-15-2013, 07:06 AM
Well the reason I put it in here is to actually generally help.
Thanks for looking out though man I guess you're right but it technically is a General Discussuion and a problem box users are having as we'll bro!

Disturbd_ZX6R
04-15-2013, 08:01 AM
I actually bought a lvl 3 lock box and nothing popped up. my invt. was not full and it didn't show up in the over flow area either ... I just caulked it up as yet another disipointment in this game. Other than that I love it.

obeyda
04-15-2013, 08:11 AM
Yes.. this happened to me last night and once last week. The only thing i noticed last night was that i was at 32/34 inventory space...to say the least it was a real pain in the arse

Grit
04-15-2013, 08:13 AM
food for thought... make sure you have inventory room before buying lockboxes...?

obeyda
04-15-2013, 08:15 AM
food for thought... make sure you have inventory room before buying lockboxes...?

full inventory doesn't stop the game to sending lootable items to your "claim items storage" in the defiance store.

Grit
04-15-2013, 08:23 AM
hell i'd be lying if i said i knew how this game worked lol... i just know i make sure to have inventory before i start buying stuff...

i need to lighten my inventroy fast...it's full of stuff that i can't really use right now due to the no "chest/bank" issue.. meh
guess i don't need to keep old ARs that i maxed out long ago in my backpack

Matacka
04-16-2013, 09:41 PM
I'm still having this issue. First time it occurred when I first bought the game, and recently and better yet, just now after the patch it happened AGAIN with a T4. This is getting frustrating.. farmed for nothing. Inventory is NOT full and nothing in Defiance store..