PDA

View Full Version : New to the Game

Slim
04-15-2013, 08:03 AM
I am new to the game, I started yesterday and I am trying to understand the basic game. Where can I find some of the basic game information. For example is there a bank in the game? Is there a area that I can go to view other players selling items? Does this game offer crafting items or craft skills? These are just some of the things that I am looking to find out about the game. My last MMO that I played was EverCrack and EQ2 for the first few months and I have never played an online version of any Xbox game so I dont know Sh**. I am finding it hard to communicate in game or just dont understand how to access any inter player communication screen. If someone could point me to the right place I would be thankful

chaoswolf
04-15-2013, 08:12 AM
there is no bank your inventory will get bigger as you go up in ego rateing. some people have takeing apone them selfs to sell items at certain spot but no there not a certain area were people sell items. the game dosnt have crafting or the crafting skills how ever you go an system that lets you put mods on to your weapon and break down items and turn them into resoures so that's kinpd of like the crafting but not really. the compmunicate is kindp of broke at the moument but pits suppose to get fixed to day. if inter player communication screen is like pming that person and only that certain person not that pi have seen

Slim
04-15-2013, 08:18 AM
Thanks. So this game is not much like ever crack at all. It is a much faster pace and does not promote intergame communication. I see that clans are forming yet I dont see much need to join one if the online community is not supported in game

sc9000
04-15-2013, 08:19 AM
Right now there no wiki that seems to got all info , but can youtube or google some of the stuff asking for, the weapon systems is more advance then people understand and people are just now starting to understand it.

There no Auction house or any real player communication system in place right now, but the basics , last i heard from rumors there working on it, Like a world or server shout for items or ask to join clans , Clan message boards, Whisper talks, player shops, and auction house . this game is in it newborn ways right now.

Slim
04-15-2013, 08:26 AM
Well the only reason that I even thought about starting to play an MMO again is because it was so new. I just have not played in an MMO for 8 or 9 years now and I feel like a Nub again mostly because I just dont understand how the game works. I guess it will be fun to acutally have to figure out some of the stuff again. The wife and kids may not like me playing a MMO again im gone so much as it is. Thank for the help.