PDA

View Full Version : Signed Defiance Concept Art Prints!

fpsgnate
03-13-2013, 03:02 PM
Hey guys,

DefianceForum.com is giving away some Defiance concept art prints, including one that is signed by the team at Trion Worlds.

All told, we have three pieces to give away with the autographed print going out as the grand prize. Check it out at http://www.defianceforum.com/news/23535-enter-to-win-exclusive-defiance-artwork-signed-by!

We hope you stick around after the giveaway, we're looking forward to Defiance and would love to have you with us.

ACReaper
03-13-2013, 03:56 PM
Dam would be nice if it wasn't US only :( all none US people get the shaft yet again.

Cervid
03-13-2013, 04:16 PM
It't not.. Read the rules.. It specifically says Canadians have to answer a very specific question to get in.

TORTURE
03-13-2013, 04:16 PM
cool thx for the info i will go check it out

Sledgehammer70
03-13-2013, 04:18 PM
I approve of this post.

Vuule
03-13-2013, 06:24 PM
World wide? I'm in!

Stange thing though. It said my email was already registered. Requested a new password, and apparently I have an account named PokemonTrainer1091, which I never made. I don't like Pokemon, I would never create such an account o.0

Made a new account with a different email, but that's strange though.

Kleptobrainiac
03-13-2013, 06:56 PM
World wide? I'm in!

Stange thing though. It said my email was already registered. Requested a new password, and apparently I have an account named PokemonTrainer1091, which I never made. I don't like Pokemon, I would never create such an account o.0

Made a new account with a different email, but that's strange though.

Did someone who uses your computer make an account?

It remembered me from my old curse account that I haven't touched since I stopped playing the game that shall not be named.

Vuule
03-14-2013, 04:59 AM
Did someone who uses your computer make an account?

It remembered me from my old curse account that I haven't touched since I stopped playing the game that shall not be named.

I'm the only one in this house that uses this laptop. No one else does. And if they did, they sure as hell wouldn't use it for searching up games or whatever. And if they did for some strange reason, I don't know why they would create some random account, called pokemontrainer. You see, I life with my parents and my older sisters are long gone from this house. So yeah, strange how that happened.