PDA

View Full Version : (Spoiler)(Difficulty)Yeah the game may be hard but...(Spoiler)

Gamertag_Is_Ant
04-15-2013, 10:13 AM
Don't you feel accomplished after you've beaten it? Joe took me a hour or so in order to find "MY" perfect set up. I respec'd my points a couple times, switched weapons I fought with and finally got it. ps if you think this boss is hard try the last one he's a nightmare, but once again when you get your loadouts set you should be fine.

I'm EGO rating 1059 some parts are difficult but everything cant be easy. USE STRATEGY to win and you feel accomplished upon completion.

I personally am irritated that they are going to DUMB everything down(Generalization of all Time trials, Hotshots, Rampages, ect), I wish game was rated AO most parents don't buy those games for there children!
STRATEGY IS KEY QUIT TRYING TO RAMBO EVERYTHING!!!

Grit
04-15-2013, 10:19 AM
Eh, i never needed to "respec" to fight a boss..i just went in and used LT + RT and it worked fine...had to mix in some LS and B too.

final boss = more anoying than hard..actually a boring boss fight

Joe > Nim

Pelaquin
04-15-2013, 11:21 AM
I just beat him and i can't see what the fuss was all about, all you need to do is use cover and make sure when his clones spawn around the top you destroy the ones near you and once again use cover, and keep on the move at all times and use roll when you need to, but if you are having problems i suggest using an SMG and firing from the hip with the perk increased crit damage from hip firing.

AntTony917
04-15-2013, 11:32 AM
I didnt think joe was hard at all, i beat him my first try i think i got downed once, but i found a nice spot for cover and i could shoot the guys backpacks, then used decoy so i could focus all dmg on joe