PDA

View Full Version : (Spoiler)(Difficulty)Yeah the game may be hard but...(Spoiler)

Gamertag_Is_Ant
04-15-2013, 10:15 AM
Don't you feel accomplished after you've beaten it? Joe took me a hour or so in order to find "MY" perfect set up. I respec'd my points a couple times, switched weapons I fought with and finally got it. ps if you think this boss is hard try the last one he's a nightmare, but once again when you get your loadouts set you should be fine.

I'm EGO rating 1059 some parts are difficult but everything cant be easy. USE STRATEGY to win and you feel accomplished upon completion.

I personally am irritated that they are going to DUMB everything down(Generalization of all Time trials, Hotshots, Rampages, ect), I wish game was rated AO most parents don't buy those games for there children!
STRATEGY IS KEY QUIT TRYING TO RAMBO EVERYTHING!!!

Khufu
04-15-2013, 10:19 AM
You had to post this in 2 separate threads?

RookieOnDuty
04-15-2013, 10:19 AM
Completed the main story at EGO 300 something, the last boss was fun, I like a challenge though it wasn't as hard as many says.

i used a pump shotgun and cloak, was a little too easy, still fun though.

I read it was only a couple of hotshots and rampages, that they were going to twitch a little.

SgtScR3aM21
04-15-2013, 10:33 AM
Completed the main story at EGO 300 something, the last boss was fun, I like a challenge though it wasn't as hard as many says.

I read it was only a couple of hotshots and rampages, that they were going to twitch a little.

Story line or episode line?

RookieOnDuty
04-15-2013, 10:34 AM
Story line or episode line?

Both actually.

SgtScR3aM21
04-15-2013, 10:39 AM
Both actually.

Odd you mustve have not done any arkfalls or emergencies or side quests to complete both quest lines at only 300 , im 427 and im just now crossing the golden gate bridge

RookieOnDuty
04-15-2013, 10:43 AM
Odd you mustve have not done any arkfalls or emergencies or side quests to complete both quest lines at only 300 , im 427 and im just now crossing the golden gate bridge

Nah, I mostly just went with the story, played it through rather quickly, only did a VERY few arkfalls.

RookieOnDuty
04-15-2013, 10:45 AM
Played the story as a single player game, now I do co-op, arkfalls and the likes.

It was after the story I got into the MMO part of it, currently sitting at EGO 1082, having a blast with this game.

SgtScR3aM21
04-15-2013, 11:18 AM
Played the story as a single player game, now I do co-op, arkfalls and the likes.

It was after the story I got into the MMO part of it, currently sitting at EGO 1082, having a blast with this game.

I got ya , glad to hear it!

EmoPyroNecrosis
04-15-2013, 10:33 PM

LoL.. Pump with cloak.. one of THOSE people are you? I crossed the line after I got blown away in competative though... regardless I'm a "Nano ****er" ((I use Nano Fragger, and my loadout has more crit focused for run and gun shotgun then anything, then Killing Spree and the cool down decrease for cloak with the damage increase)) So, cloak, walk behind someone, or infront, fire in the head... and regester 25 sets of 1000+ Damage, then giggle.every kill adds about 3 seconds or so to my cloak, I actually spent half a match cloaked o.o

MrSpaM
04-16-2013, 02:07 AM
The Jackleg Joe boss is nowhere near as bad as people are making it out to be. The only way you can die easily on it is if your running around like a moron and not using your head.