PDA

View Full Version : Boosting Tasks: Clans, Friends, Revives, Trading, and Arkfalls

Galactimus
04-15-2013, 10:25 AM
This is a thread to aid in the boosting endeavors of specific in-game tasks. Some of which simply cannot be achieved by reasonable means without boosting:

- Complete 25 Trades with Friends / Clan Mates
- Revive 100 people in Major Arkfalls
- Complete a Major Arkfall with 15 Guild Mates.
- Complete Coop / Competitive matches with Friends / Clan Mates
- Drive 2,000 meters as a passenger (Roller)
- etc etc.

Now most of these incomplete tasks boil down to the fact that this game is very anti-social. I beat the entire main story without anyone ever sending me a message, group invite, or clan invite and rarely ever saw someone chatting. Thus, I suppose this thread is more of a clan creation topic for the purpose of boosting some of the more annoying tasks.

Are you a task stomping, annoyance blasting, like-minded individual? Want to complete most of these tasks in the least amount of time possible and boost your EGO? Leave your in-game character name in this topic and I'll invite you to the clan. (^_^)v

Name: Clive Hawkins
Clan: Chaos Revolution

Zyndia
04-15-2013, 10:47 AM
- Complete 25 Trades with Friends / Clan Mates

That is the only one I haven't done yet only on 19 trades with clanmates :(

Nallic
04-15-2013, 10:55 AM
How did you manage to get all those rezzes during Arkfalls done. Most people seem to just use the self-res. In fact, I don't really see people go down THAT often. :P

Doomtrooper
04-15-2013, 11:10 AM
Yeah I don't know how many times I've been almost done ressing someone, and they use fuggin self-revive anyway. Drives me crazy...

Galactimus
04-15-2013, 12:02 PM
Agreed. I've completed more then 25 Greater Arkalls and only have 1/100 people rezzed. Once I get some people to join we'll sit in major Arkfalls for 30 minutes killing ourselves with Launchers and reviving each other until we get the 100 out of the way.

oktosink54
04-15-2013, 12:37 PM
I'll join up as well.

oktosink

NirvanaDest
04-15-2013, 01:45 PM
Yeah I don't know how many times I've been almost done ressing someone, and they use fuggin self-revive anyway. Drives me crazy...

I don't know how many times I've crawled back and forth to people thinking I am gonna get a rez, only, to watch them run the other way. And by the time the light bulb goes in one of their heads I auto X-tract to 2 kliks away due to the half *** bind point system.

"Liz Gigante"

Munx
04-15-2013, 02:02 PM
Me likes this thread, my alt is getting close to needing the 100 revives.. I know I wont even bother trying to do it proper this time, did it proper last time and it was a horrible experience.

Khorrum
04-15-2013, 02:44 PM
Send me an invite. IGN is Ygh.
Thanks

Galactimus
04-15-2013, 04:43 PM
Hmm, I can't believe it doesn't let you /friend or /clan anyone if they aren't online. This is very inconvenient! Also, I'm a PC player so it won't let me invite PS3 / Xbox players (just a heads up.) So far I've tried to invite everyone in this thread but its said "Not online" or "Unknown Name."

I'll keep trying but it might be easier if you send me an in-game message when you do come online and I can send the invitation. (^_^)v

CozyFLuffyDeath
04-15-2013, 04:52 PM
Yeah man agreed. We need to get the social ball rolling for this game. As for the boosts, I am down man. Add me CozyFLuffyDeath

Insanityplea
04-15-2013, 04:55 PM
Insanityplea

BrassRazoo
04-15-2013, 06:37 PM
Character name = Brass
PC / NA Server / from Aus.

Keen for these.
Other like minded players who want to get some more EGO, I'd be happy to friend up and get these social / co-op things done.

Galactimus
04-15-2013, 07:25 PM
Been sending invites to everyone that has replied so far! Unfortunately, most fail because the user is currently offline. The clan is fleshing out nicely however. Please send me an in-game message when you are in-game and I will send an invitation post-haste!

Galactimus
04-16-2013, 07:51 PM
I'll be online for most of the night should more people wish to be invited (^_^)v

Vorman
04-16-2013, 08:01 PM
I'm in for doing all of this, name is Vorman

Corpus Vile
04-16-2013, 08:02 PM
I'll join up :) played all through alpha/beta and I think I was invited to a group once. Corpus Vile

Skydive
04-16-2013, 08:36 PM
How did you manage to get all those rezzes during Arkfalls done. Most people seem to just use the self-res. In fact, I don't really see people go down THAT often. :P

A lot of people self revive because they want to top damage and/or because other people are so focused on the same thing they will frequently walk right past you shooting at stuff than revive you. The number of times I've been down and people walk straight past me continuing to shoot stuff than revive and then when they go down they complain no one is revive them is just sickening.

I finished that 100 revives last week, cause more often than not I'm one of the few that revive others. Occasionally I'll see someone else racing to revive someone but these are few and far between. In fact revives is like buses, none come for a long time and when one does come, they come in threes!

broadsta
04-16-2013, 08:44 PM
Add me..gamertag is broadsta..in game name is broadsta as well lol

Galactimus
04-17-2013, 06:58 AM
To everyone that wishes to join - please send me an in-game message when you are logged in by typing:

/tell Clive Hawkins Hi there!

I'm still trying to invite 90% of the people who have replied but it doesn't let you invite people when they are offline. This will make everything much easier! Also were at about 10 members right now and have done some 4 player clan coops, boosted 100 major arkfall revives, traded 25 times with clan members etc. If you wish to get these done relatively easily feel free to join us!

You can get a hold of me in-game anytime from 4pm - 11pm EST. If I'm not online try to contact our Officer Insanityplea. He's online a majority of the time. (^_^)v

baelrusk
04-17-2013, 07:13 AM
I'm in for this.
I'll try sending a message later today.

Baelrusk

AzzerUK
04-17-2013, 08:50 AM
Am I stuck on European servers with my character (I'm in the UK), or can I hop around between the America and Europe!? I'd like to take part in boosting through all the social stuff!

Like many, my social experiences in Defiance have been next to NIL - and so all the social-related persuits are 0% done. I'd love to join with a bunch of people who are happy to help eachother blitz through all the social persuits!