PDA

View Full Version : in game Problems

Psykosis
04-15-2013, 10:55 AM
Anyone have the issue when u first load back in the back, u dont see other people around, Supplies Store doesnt spawn, Ammo Crates dont spawn, and ur vehicle wont spawn in front of you. you switch fast travel points nothing changes, u log, and then come back and ur back at the original load point not where u left off?

Snugglebuns
04-15-2013, 10:58 AM
Anyone have the issue when u first load back in the back, u dont see other people around, Supplies Store doesnt spawn, Ammo Crates dont spawn, and ur vehicle wont spawn in front of you. you switch fast travel points nothing changes, u log, and then come back and ur back at the original load point not where u left off?

Yes same here for me. I found that fast traveling will put u in a ghost world, and joining matchmaking will not help. Just relog and drive around instead of fast traveling, seems to work for me.

Aycid
04-15-2013, 10:59 AM
patience is a virtue............

Its a massive place, not your trailer, these things take time to load...........

Snugglebuns
04-15-2013, 11:00 AM

Its a massive place, not your trailer, these things take time to load...........

I waited about 5 minutes and still nada, so it's obviously a bug. Just drive around instead, simple fix.

Psykosis
04-15-2013, 11:10 AM

I did give it time like 20 mins of time, nothing changed

Aycid
04-15-2013, 11:13 AM
I did give it time like 20 mins of time, nothing changed

then i would try re-installing and clearing your cache.

but maybe first delete your xboxlive profile and redownload it.

Snugglebuns
04-15-2013, 11:18 AM
then i would try re-installing and clearing your cache.

but maybe first delete your xboxlive profile and redownload it.

Has it happened to you? Are you in-game and not having that problem?

Aycid
04-15-2013, 11:27 AM
Has it happened to you? Are you in-game and not having that problem?

things to do with loading can generaly be caused by a corrupt file on your xbox profile, thats is why i suggested it.

Psykosis
04-15-2013, 03:01 PM
i heard of this about people saying delete ur profile i dont think so, cause it doesnt happen all the time just once in awhile, btw im not deleting my profile or clearing my cache its an xbox 360 slim thats 2 months old

Defy
04-15-2013, 03:51 PM
I know right now there are some big updates coming because of the show so maybe there are hiccups in the server