PDA

View Full Version : Servers down?

smokiebr
04-15-2013, 11:20 AM
is there something i missed or are the ps3 NA servers down because it will not let me play =[

Ciannon
04-15-2013, 11:27 AM
is there something i missed or are the ps3 NA servers down because it will not let me play =[

You just can't read.

smokiebr
04-15-2013, 11:34 AM
You just can't read.

and you cant not be a ******* i have friends playing but for some reason i cant get on the servers so if you aint got nothing helpful to say please dont post and waste a post..... thank you =]

Ciannon
04-15-2013, 11:35 AM
and you cant not be a ******* i have friends playing but for some reason i cant get on the servers so if you aint got nothing helpful to say please dont post and waste a post..... thank you =]

If you can not read, don't go wasting peoples times. It is all over the forums and on the Play Station website the reason for you not being able to play. Learn to research, then waste peoples time.

Stoned Soldier
04-15-2013, 11:52 AM
PSN is doing maintenance on client from 8am PST to 8pm PST.. it may affect you logging into some online games if you did not log into the psn before the maintenance.

Hanzo_the_Razor
04-15-2013, 11:52 AM
Sony is doing PSN maintenance today. If you were logged in before it started you should be able to play, if not, I believe you have to wait until they are done. You should beable to find the exact timeframe on the Playstation forums, might even be a post about it here too.

Broken Drum
04-15-2013, 11:55 AM
The one has been posted all week. All server shutdown at noon was a new downtime.

Interesting write up though - total downtime = 10

10 minutes, seconds, hours, days !?

give us some love please

Ciannon
04-15-2013, 11:56 AM
The one has been posted all week. All server shutdown at noon was a new downtime.

give us some love please

It's 10 years... jesus f'n christ.

Eagle7D8

give us some love please

It's just a server restart so I'd guess 10 minutes.

SSlarg

give us some love please

I was wondering Exactly the same thing...... *has the shakes* lol

Ponyboy
04-15-2013, 11:59 AM

PSN servers are down-ish. Some people can still connect to certain things simply due to the time they logged in last. It's a little dumb, especially since the premier of the TV show that ties into the game is tonight. you'd think that Playstation would've pulled their head out of their *** and either done this yesterday or post-poned it 'til tomorrow. I mean come on, bringing servers down for twelve hours is a cardinal sin in the videogame industry.

AimFix
04-15-2013, 12:06 PM
PSN servers are down-ish. Some people can still connect to certain things simply due to the time they logged in last. It's a little dumb, especially since the premier of the TV show that ties into the game is tonight. you'd think that Playstation would've pulled their head out of their *** and either done this yesterday or post-poned it 'til tomorrow. I mean come on, bringing servers down for twelve hours is a cardinal sin in the videogame industry.

Sony Agenda>Any PS3 Games Agenda

An issue im all to familiar with unfortunately.

Rampermt
04-15-2013, 12:08 PM
At least its on a weekday:D

smokiebr
04-15-2013, 12:17 PM
Sony is doing PSN maintenance today. If you were logged in before it started you should be able to play, if not, I believe you have to wait until they are done. You should beable to find the exact timeframe on the Playstation forums, might even be a post about it here too.

exactly im on psn but the defiance servers r down im not talking about psn being down im talking about the defiance ones

veodi
04-15-2013, 12:28 PM
exactly im on psn but the defiance servers r down im not talking about psn being down im talking about the defiance ones

I have exactly the same problem as you, but I bought the game today and have yet to play! I am in the UK but am logged into PSN as i logged in this morning before the PSN downtime yet the defiance servers will NOT work, however I can get on to every other game online that I wish to play except this piece of ****

Defy
04-15-2013, 12:37 PM
there are some big updates coming

MordecaiHunter
04-15-2013, 12:48 PM
i have just turned on the ps3 and got on fine 8.47pm EU, But sure not alot off people about