PDA

View Full Version : I have a Question

Delmor
04-15-2013, 11:51 AM
I was woundering if all the game worlds are synced where we can play with anyone whether they be on PS3, XboX, or PC

I was just woundering if i could play with someone who bought the PC version while i have the PS3 version.

If anyone could answer this question i would really appreciate it'

Delmor

Coraline
04-15-2013, 11:52 AM
You can not.

Delmor
04-15-2013, 11:54 AM
well that blows -_- well thank you for the answer

So you are telling me that there is a PS world, Xbox World and a PC world and do not interact with each other......*Sigh*

FriendlyStranger
04-15-2013, 11:55 AM
The term cross platform can be misleading.

Jestunhi
04-15-2013, 11:56 AM
The term cross platform can be misleading.

It's not cross-platform.

It's multi-platform.

It's available of multiple platforms but they do not crossover or link in any way.

TheFlash
04-15-2013, 11:58 AM
TrionWorlds tried to make cross-platform play possible. They actually created the tech to achieve it. Sony and/or Microsoft did not agree to allow it.

Defy
04-15-2013, 12:39 PM
been asked many times, - no cross platform

Jestunhi
04-15-2013, 12:43 PM
TrionWorlds tried to make cross-platform play possible. They actually created the tech to achieve it. Sony and/or Microsoft did not agree to allow it.

With good reason.

Why would they want PC users with their considerably more accurate keyboard & mouse killing their console's players who are stuck using joysticks?

FriendlyStranger
04-15-2013, 12:47 PM
With good reason.

Why would they want PC users with their considerably more accurate keyboard & mouse killing their console's players who are stuck using joysticks?

It's so funny, consoles for the longest time have been able to use keyboards and mice. They were initially computers.. It's such a shame the developers for games on consoles don't try to support that more.