PDA

View Full Version : Ark fall loot

Fury D514
04-15-2013, 12:07 PM
Not the stuff you pick up of the ground but the awards you receive at the end of the ark fall.

I have a limited number of equipment slots, and I am something of a hoarder, so I have only been freeing up 5/6 slots before doing an ark fall. By the time I reach the master ark fall with the giant bug in it most of those slots are full of loot.

At the end of the ark fall when it dispenses awards I usually get the message after 1/2 items that my capacity is full and I can not receive anymore salvage.

Does this mean that I loose that additional award or does it go to my unclaimed items area of the defiance shop?

Just to be safe I have scrapped half the weapons I had, I have 31 equipment slots total, and freed up about 12-15 slots but I would really like to know the answer to the above question for future reference.

Thanks for any assistance provided.

FattyMcG33
04-15-2013, 12:10 PM
Any items rewarded after the Arkfall event, if you do not have inventory space, are put in the Defiance Store under the claim items section.

mikepaul
04-15-2013, 12:12 PM
does it go to my unclaimed items area of the defiance shop?
It has been doing that. I will not say that it's a flawless system, though, so make room for a couple of items as you start out for the end battle. I have never been shafted out of a reward for being late...

The Notorious Crunchwrap
04-15-2013, 12:16 PM
I only get random grenades from completing ark falls so I end up selling them anyways wish they gave something better.

mikepaul
04-15-2013, 12:18 PM
I only get random grenades from completing ark falls so I end up selling them anyways wish they gave something better.
The purple stuff is worth the time, even if not to keep. I'm hoping there's an EGO level where you get mostly purple, maybe better...

Fury D514
04-15-2013, 12:23 PM
I have received several purple shields from ark falls and 1 purple grenade. The rest was the usual white, green and blue items. I have done about 20 to 25 ark falls, including the mini ark falls the lead to the boss fight. I am ego level 202 I think.