PDA

View Full Version : Episode 1 & 2 pursuits have been added

Pages : 1 [2]

Opus
04-15-2013, 07:58 PM
-- I found the dark matter one just slightly NE of Bug N Chug. It's the little open area with utility lights, just before the hellbug valley.

-- I found the one with the raiders NW of Bug N Chug. Same area where the end ark falls spawn in the big, open valley.

-- I found the mutant one west of Muir, where the kill-able pows reside.

-- I can't seem to find the one with the miners.

I found a similar event in Mount Tam called 'Blood of the Heroes,' complete with the little lanterns. I just don't see it listed anywhere under the pursuits yet.

Merkery N16
04-15-2013, 08:02 PM
you can get 10 mutant minigunners in SF at the Mutant District 740m south of the overpass...you kill all the mutants to get the grenadiers to spawn...they count

spot on worked a treat

therokito
04-15-2013, 08:56 PM
At this point im only missing the raider/farm one, cant seem to find it anywhere, anyone got any other locations other then by the Muir race?

I heard mention of the pow spot where you can kill pows, not sure where exactly this is cuz its not always there

Kriddle
04-15-2013, 09:08 PM
At this point im only missing the raider/farm one, cant seem to find it anywhere, anyone got any other locations other then by the Muir race?

I heard mention of the pow spot where you can kill pows, not sure where exactly this is cuz its not always there

They aren't always anywhere. Unfortunately you have to ride around until you find it. The one near Pow Farms is across the street from the farm main entrance. At least that is where I found it.

therokito
04-15-2013, 09:30 PM
They aren't always anywhere. Unfortunately you have to ride around until you find it. The one near Pow Farms is across the street from the farm main entrance. At least that is where I found it.

Actualy, there are some pretty static locations, and everyones posted them for all BUT this specific one it seems. There are a few spots pople have stated, but with no real direction as to where it is exactly

Teran
04-15-2013, 09:42 PM
-- I can't seem to find the one with the miners.

I found one with the miners called "Burn baby Burn". It was on the road 220 meters east of "Time Trial: Mine Alley".

The road loops north if you go east from the time trial and then turns back south. The event was spawned just a little bit past parallel to the time trial marker on the map.

littlejay
04-15-2013, 09:54 PM
Found the mutant event 175m west of the side quest 'skittering about" in Mt Tam. It started 3 times in 5 minutes.

Kradoc
04-15-2013, 09:56 PM

Yea, the one I got just now, (literally a few min ago) was just west and south of the middle entrance to Happy Pow Farms. (under 200m from it). It was up on a little hill. The spawn has a few people dancing, three yellow markers on the minimap, and a bunch of big stumps in a circle around the people.

I dont know how to take screenshots, I tried, but pasting them into paint with prntscrn just made a black picture.

Gl, Cheers

Kriddle
Actualy, there are some pretty static locations, and everyones posted them for all BUT this specific one it seems. There are a few spots pople have stated, but with no real direction as to where it is exactly

I have done them all and yes the locations are static however they can be in multiple locations. Just like the "random" encounters you see in the roads. They always pop up in the same location but are random which location pops.

therokito
Found the mutant event 175m west of the side quest 'skittering about" in Mt Tam. It started 3 times in 5 minutes.

that one is pretty static

still hunting down the raider one, no luck, at all, in all the known spots over the course of 2 hours, wondering if anyone else has found any other spots still(funny is, its a sausalito.madera one but both reported spots are in marin)

Kradoc
04-15-2013, 09:59 PM
that one is pretty static

still hunting down the raider one, no luck, at all, in all the known spots over the course of 2 hours, wondering if anyone else has found any other spots still(funny is, its a sausalito.madera one but both reported spots are in marin)

Just to try and help,

Ran into the Mutant one in Mt. Tam, by the radio towers, and once south oustide of mine 99.

I ran into burn baby burn outside of mine 99 as well.

The Celebration, I just found outside of Happy Pow farms, middle Entrance, slightly south and west on a raised hill.

I also heard that it could be found north and west of Bug, but I never saw it.

therokito
04-15-2013, 10:06 PM
Just to try and help,

Ran into the Mutant one in Mt. Tam, by the radio towers, and once south oustide of mine 99.

The Celebration, I just found outside of Happy Pow farms, middle Entrance, slightly south and west on a raised hill.

ok, happy pow farms, guess ill camp that a bit, iknow that spot

therokito
04-15-2013, 10:30 PM
Just to try and help,

There are ALOT of hellbug side events there, probably spawns randomly with them, this has been fun trying to find, at least the exp is good doing it while i wait for it

Laughing manxo
04-15-2013, 10:35 PM
There are ALOT of hellbug side events there, probably spawns randomly with them, this has been fun trying to find, at least the exp is good doing it while i wait for it

Eh...I've gotten 2car lvls and 3ego lvls since i started looking for raiders about 2-3hrs ago 1200 something ego atm I HATE IT **** THERE BAD QUESTS QQ =( I hate when a game gives you a steaming pile of **** quests...that bug..found it once got close and it vanished GG=( *end rant*

Neytiri
04-15-2013, 10:36 PM
Where are the 99er's Event because those Directions don't exactly work think you can help find it ?

Tibbz
04-15-2013, 10:41 PM
I found Burn baby burn (99er's) south of Muir Processing. Through the Dirt path and a little east, right off the road. (about 328m away from the plant.

It is East of the solo mission Dogtown mine.

trueth
04-15-2013, 11:07 PM
Just got Burn Baby Burn 330m E of Bolinas Sniper Hotshot

eeyore
04-15-2013, 11:19 PM
Okay, I'm dumb, so I don't need anyone to tell me that. I've never played a game like this before, so forgive me for being ignorant. What do pursuits do for you, and how do you see which ones you have completed/accomplished? (please no trolling here).

Pheonix580
04-15-2013, 11:20 PM
Cant find any mutant minigunners in san fran... this is bs

Vitalsine
04-15-2013, 11:31 PM
I've been driving around San Francisco for 2 hours now looking for the Pilgrim event but I can't find it anywhere. I kept keeping track of the random events I encountered around 30.

vandaliz
04-16-2013, 12:16 AM
So am I not seeing it or is there not a capture and hold PvP match so I can finish up the 2nd episode pursuit.

Blackwolfe
04-16-2013, 12:44 AM
Okay, I'm dumb, so I don't need anyone to tell me that. I've never played a game like this before, so forgive me for being ignorant. What do pursuits do for you, and how do you see which ones you have completed/accomplished? (please no trolling here).

Press F2 (if you are on PC, or whatever way it's done on consoles) to bring up the pursuits menu.

By completing full pursuits you get ego rating, titles, outfits and even vehicles. This is a good way to boost your ego rating.

Valethar
04-16-2013, 12:52 AM
I found a similar event in Mount Tam called 'Blood of the Heroes,' complete with the little lanterns. I just don't see it listed anywhere under the pursuits yet.

That one counts as 'Protect the pilgrims from mutants near Mt. Tam' in Episode 1, doesn't it?

Blackwolfe
04-16-2013, 12:56 AM
That one counts as 'Protect the pilgrims from mutants near Mt. Tam' in Episode 1, doesn't it?

Pretty much. That was the first one I got. So far gotten the one in mt tam and san fran. Drove around for hours in madera and sausalito, but never found the 99er and raider ones :P I did get 1 1/2 ego levels, +1 AR and 2+ roller and alot of keycodes though, so it was not a complete waste of time :)

Valethar
04-16-2013, 01:09 AM
So am I not seeing it or is there not a capture and hold PvP match so I can finish up the 2nd episode pursuit.

There are no C&H matches available at present. There was an issue with them early on and the Dev team disabled that match type until the problem could be rectified.

eeyore
04-16-2013, 03:05 AM
Thanks Blackwolfe. I'm on a console, but I will find the correct button. I'm sure of it. :) As far as vehicles go, I pre-ordered and am quite fond of my red Challenger, but if I earn something better, I will definitely switch. No doubt, no objections. I might still drive my red Challenger around out of a sense of pride every now and then. Haha. :)

Vuule
04-16-2013, 03:25 AM
Pilgrims and Lights of the Fallen "Locations"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cop9gBkoC5g
Direct Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cop9gBkoC5g

Please note, the Pilgrims are random events and may not be at the same location as in the video. They can spawn anywhere on the map, just like any other event. Just be on the look out for the following named events:

- Blood of Heroes (Protect Pilgrims from mutants near Mt Tam)
- Armistice Celebration (Protect Pilgrims from Raiders near Madera and Sausalito)
- Burn, Baby, Burn (Protect Pilgrims from 99ers near Madera)
- Uninvited Guests (Protect Pilgrims from Dark Matter in San Francisco)

Once you've done all Pilgrim events, you'll need to activate a few more lights. These can be found all over the map, but mainly at fast travel locations. They're marked with yellow dots on the minimap. These respawn every minute or so, so you can farm them at 1 spot.

Blackwolfe
04-16-2013, 03:31 AM
Thanks Blackwolfe. I'm on a console, but I will find the correct button. I'm sure of it. :) As far as vehicles go, I pre-ordered and am quite fond of my red Challenger, but if I earn something better, I will definitely switch. No doubt, no objections. I might still drive my red Challenger around out of a sense of pride every now and then. Haha. :)

Kind of like my black challenger, but it doesn't feel so special anymore now that alot of people have done gold on all the races. I actually have a different vehicle (and outfit) for every loadout just to make things more varied.

xPaniXx
04-16-2013, 03:33 AM
One more spawn point of pilgrims in SF can be found directly left after passing the Golden Gate Bridge (NE of the first time trial in SF)

Tayxo
04-16-2013, 03:58 AM
mutant minigunners and grenadiers are hard to find in san fran...

From overpass go north until you reach a few ruins - there should be 2 Minigunners spawning.

Vuule
04-16-2013, 03:59 AM
Did they change Mutant Minigunners spawn rate/locations in San Fran?

Blackwolfe
04-16-2013, 04:06 AM
Dunno, I saw alot more mutant grenadiers/minigunners last night when I was driving around in San Fran looking for Uninvited Guests. They all died! Still missing one or too though, I blame the need to sleep :P

Jammylambo
04-16-2013, 04:12 AM
if you need mini gunners do the side mission bomb drop ( north of overpass) 3 spawn kill em , abandom quest , rinse repeat :)

Ceois
04-16-2013, 04:13 AM

I found them in Mutant District

Vuule
04-16-2013, 04:20 AM
Driving around with another guy right now, and we only find them at random events. Once the mutants are dead, Dark Matter reinforcements will show up instead of Mutant reinforcements. The usuals spawns don't spawn any Minigunners.

As for that side mission. Got none left :p

-EDIT-
Mutant Grenadiers also count.

Jammylambo
04-16-2013, 04:30 AM
Driving around with another guy right now, and we only find them at random events. Once the mutants are dead, Dark Matter reinforcements will show up instead of Mutant reinforcements. The usuals spawns don't spawn any Minigunners.

As for that side mission. Got none left :p

haha i knew it would pay to be a lazy fk when it comes to my side missions :P

Vuule
04-16-2013, 04:40 AM
And done. 2 events spawned quickly after each other. 5 gunners/grenadiers in a few minutes.

tehslippery
04-16-2013, 05:28 AM
heres the location for Burn Baby Burn

http://puu.sh/2AYbw

I would just like to say thank god for someone who posts a screenshot of where instead of saying "43m north of this hill here"

Sadokan
04-16-2013, 07:11 AM

Best location i found for minigunners in San Francisco is north of Overpass (no quest is needed to make him spawn and he has a 1-2min respawn timer) look at the images to see exact location.
http://i.imgur.com/kZZuhbJ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/2jyirGhh.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ZoIf78sh.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/eRVH8OEh.jpg

M00N
04-16-2013, 07:28 AM
aahh yeah thats the place i did the minigunners to :D great spot :D

Harnace
04-16-2013, 02:54 PM
These random events are so hard to find. Hate this type of content :(

D351
04-16-2013, 04:21 PM
Seriously, is there any extra advice on getting armistice celebration? I'm going nuts looking for this crap.

Golladan
04-16-2013, 04:28 PM
Seriously, is there any extra advice on getting armistice celebration? I'm going nuts looking for this crap.
Are you just running around looking for them? Or are you also doing any random event you might come across?

D351
04-16-2013, 04:41 PM
Are you just running around looking for them? Or are you also doing any random event you might come across?

I've tried both, which is more effective?

Golladan
04-16-2013, 04:47 PM
I've tried both, which is more effective?

I would say circle a general area known to have that event, doing all events you find.

I've only done the Raider one. Haven't had time to actually look for them. Found it in the farms in the SW area of the map as was said earlier in this thread.

EU Railgun
04-16-2013, 04:50 PM
I got only the first event, but near madera I never found they :(

D351
04-16-2013, 05:22 PM
I quit. I have spent ALL of my free time for two days trying to do this. I have gotten 5hrs of sleep because of trying to do this. **** trion. There's no communication on xbox to try to organize a group. The spawn rate is terrible. I don't have time for this... particularly irritating as it took almost no time to get all other requirments.

FUpilgrims
04-16-2013, 06:18 PM
Yesterday I combed this topic for locations of the pilgrim missions. I spent all day going to the spots and nothing. So today I decided to camp a few spots.

What I found out is that each spot has certain missions that spawn there every time, but the catch is the mission that spawns in each spot is random. One spot could get the same pilgrim mission over and over again or some other worthless mission. It is all randomly selected.

What I have found is that it can take any where from 1 second for you to get the right mission to infinity if the RNG never brings the right mission to that spot. My average wait time for each spot was about 45 mins-hour to get the correct mission.

A good way to get missions to spawn in a spot is to clear the area of missions (not the repeatable ones that always spawn when you get to the area) leave and come back. About 70% of the time a new mission has taken its place.

Below are locations for 99ers, Raiders, and Mutants (I will upload Dark Matter when I complete it) and remember you need to be patient.

Mutants:
http://imageshack.us/a/img42/5987/mutantpilgrims.png

Raiders:
http://imageshack.us/a/img534/293/raiderpilgrims.png

99ers:
http://imageshack.us/a/img19/1359/99erpilgrims.png

Edit:
Dark Matter:
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/663/darkmattermap.jpg

Spencley
04-16-2013, 06:21 PM
I love how they added yet more pursuits that cannot be completed due to missing content... You already have a bunch of pursuits with cannot be completed... Fix these or once all the other parts have been achieved grant them to players...

It feels like they are deliberately holding out these fixes to get people to come back at a later date when they have added yet more broken content...Huge numbers of the community have ran out of things to do and are simply waiting for fixes... 1 or 2 episode missions a week are not going to be enough to keep players going especially with the like of social interaction forced on us due to abysmall chat and lack of hubs..

assassanator
04-16-2013, 08:53 PM
How am I supposed to protect the pilgrims if I cant find them

tehslippery
04-17-2013, 12:37 AM
There has got to be a better way. I've spent around 10 hours trying to find the Raider one. I've done circles doing all the different emergencies, I've just driven around looking, nothing. All around Madera, the Happy Pow Farms, West of Ara Shondu's, and everywhere in between. This is really ridiculous at this point.

Munx
04-17-2013, 12:44 AM
Yeah I've also easily 8+ hours trying to find the madera/sausalito one..

even tried camping the spots other people found them in.

Exes
04-17-2013, 02:39 AM

Yeah think it's bugged some how.

Orge Lambart
04-17-2013, 02:46 AM
I have these almost done, except the win a capture and hold one. since capture and hold was removed from the game.

Error404
04-17-2013, 03:33 AM
Anyone care to throw me some advice on where best to farm mutant minigunners/grenadiers in San Fran?

EU Railgun
04-17-2013, 04:54 AM
guy I got all pursuit of first episode, you need kill a lot of random simple eventes near the spawn of pilgrim and after pilgrim spawn, you need complete before 4-5 random event and after pilgrim spawn :D

Harnace
04-17-2013, 07:41 AM
I hope this content doesn't get removed on monday. Because there is no way in hell i'm getting this randomness pursuit BS before monday.

Multigun
04-17-2013, 07:42 AM
I hope this content doesn't get removed on monday. Because there is no way in hell i'm getting this randomness pursuit BS before monday.

It took me several hours of doing emergencies in the regularly posted areas that people found them to get them to spawn, but they finally did. That said, I hope not either, seeing as how one of the pursuits is blocked from being finished because of the whole Capture and Hold crap..

Hargate
04-17-2013, 08:08 AM
I spent all last night and all this morning running around trying to find the Pilgrim/Raider random. This is so maddening.

Exes
04-17-2013, 08:12 AM
I spent all last night and all this morning running around trying to find the Pilgrim/Raider random. This is so maddening.

I'm in the live chat with a gm right now, let's see what happens. I had the pursuit finished by the gm (for the raider pilgrims) asked if the Dark Matter pursuit is supposed to be working and apparently that one should work so I'm on my way to find those. Edit: Found those. Yay.

Hargate
04-17-2013, 08:24 AM
I'm in the live chat with a gm right now, let's see what happens. I had the pursuit finished by the gm (for the raider pilgrims) asked if the Dark Matter pursuit is supposed to be working and apparently that one should work so I'm on my way to find those.

So I gotta get a GM to finish it them, because I already have every other one completed.

EdgeTW
04-17-2013, 08:31 AM
sorry by the rudeness, but in which freaking universe developers make content they will remove before adding new content? It's like selling a book where your chapters self-destroy after a week, and new chapters are released at the time and you have a time-bomb in your hands, forcing you to read immediately or then missing your story.

How your minds are capable to conceive such scenario? No, Trion will not release new content ahead of time, but once released, the content stay available at any given time.

I'm not sure if you're frustrated with Trion or frustrated with people who are asking if the content is timed. It sounds more like the latter. Anyway, Sledgehammer said in a recent live stream that this particular set of content has to be completed before April 22nd.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?40804-New-content-must-be-finished-before-April-22-Please-reconsider.

D351
04-17-2013, 03:41 PM
So... Has anyone posted a map of the locations for the pilgrims yet? I'm starting to realize that all of these places in between aren't going to spawn them.

EU Railgun
04-17-2013, 03:51 PM
news about capture and hold? I can't believe I don't end the 2 episode for this bug

Unknown
04-17-2013, 03:54 PM
It is doable i posted this in another similar thread:

Found the "Uninvited guest" just NE of Bug n Chug after clearing two of the random event spawns that appeared on the same patch of ground before you reach the skitter's area.

Finally did the Burn Baby Burn, can confirm it is here http://puu.sh/2AYbw However I went there and at first found nothing so went down to the road to the south and did the help the E rep guys there, then did a quick circle back up to the hill and they had appeared then

2 Down 2 to go >.<

edited with update ^_^

3 down 1 left!!!

Zoned to the Earth Republic Command fast travel, just followed the road toward the first shotgun "hotshot desperate times", took that turning to the right and following the road toward the time trial "tranquility sprint" and found BLOOD OF HEROES NW (80m) of the time trial on the flat patch of ground ^_^

4th and final one!!! After driving around for about an hour just running down anything I could and clearing out 3 hellbug nests, doing 3 gulanite hijacking spawns I drove around in a circle again SW of the Happy Pow Farms merchant around 120m I found the Armistice Celebration on a flat piece of land by a couple of huge tree stumps ^_^

reply post: Good ^_^ Found the last one I was missing too so hopefully that helps if not try the location on this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=cop9gBkoC5g

To be fair the only one we need a GM to complete is the pvp one as it currently doesn't exist in game which is stupid. Anybody cryiing to get a GM to complete something that is in the game should be shot. Yes it was bloody frustrating finding them. Yes it took me around 14 hours random driving around in total, but maybe they just need triggers from other events to clear and activate them in the first place?

Exes
04-17-2013, 04:02 PM
news about capture and hold? I can't believe I don't end the 2 episode for this bug

I would like to know that too. Also tried Shadow War, was in queue for a long time and the match simply never happened.

Those two are the episode two pursuits though, so we will have more time for those.

Unknown
04-17-2013, 04:22 PM
I would like to know that too. Also tried Shadow War, was in queue for a long time and the match simply never happened.

Those two are the episode two pursuits though, so we will have more time for those.

The trouble is a lot of people especially if you're on the 360/ps3 aren't willing to queue if they see more than 20people needed to start a match so they join then leave :(

D351
04-17-2013, 04:53 PM
reply post: Good ^_^ Found the last one I was missing too so hopefully that helps if not try the location on this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=cop9gBkoC5g

Thanks. That helped a lot. Done... Now for minigunners, then whining to a gm, lol.

Shawnchapp
04-17-2013, 10:22 PM
Anyone know the best place for the raiders one? Been trying to find it for the last 2 days without any luck...

gmartinqc
04-18-2013, 12:15 AM
Anyone know the best place for the raiders one? Been trying to find it for the last 2 days without any luck...

I am in the same boat my roller went up from level 5 to 15 so far just looking for these damn things,(hit 20 before but it reseted to 1). Not to mention that the pursuits will most likely be removed before they can be completed. There is no capture and hold in the game, and I lose all the shadow wars I play in, even the ones I win. No matter what the final score is I register a loss.

Riptharipper
04-18-2013, 12:44 AM

Same. This is beyond maddening! In one of the spots by pow farms after I did a few there they just stopped spawning in that area out right for hours. That supposed to happen?

Valethar
04-18-2013, 12:48 AM
Spent the better part of 3 hours driving around San Fran, never did find the Dark Matter one, despite frequently visiting the spot marked on a map earlier in the thread.

Think I leveled up two AR's and a shotgun clearing every damned random DM spawn I could find hoping the thing would pop.

Tribeca76
04-18-2013, 01:10 AM
The contracts in the game just refreshed. Not only that, if you look at your pursuits, you see that Episode 1 and Episode 2 pursuits have been added.

Episode 1:
Memories of Armistice (Data Records)
Peacekeeper (Protecting Pilgrims & relight lights)
Shadows over Defiance (Protect Pilgrims, Lights and killing minibosses)

Episode 2:
Turning an Asset (Data Recorders)
Wanted: Contract Killer (Killing minibosses and a contract)
Most Wanted: Competitor (Winning PvP modes and completing a contract)

With the exception of the capture and hold pvp pursuit all can be done in under 2 hours. :(

Riptharipper
04-18-2013, 01:30 AM
With the exception of the capture and hold pvp pursuit all can be done in under 2 hours. :(

That a joke right? Well it's not funny..

Tribeca76
04-18-2013, 01:38 AM
I got mine done in 2 hours with everyone in my clan that was on atm looking for the pilgrim events. Once one of us found one we all ported to him and got it done.

Riptharipper
04-18-2013, 01:51 AM
I got mine done in 2 hours with everyone in my clan that was on atm looking for the pilgrim events. Once one of us found one we all ported to him and got it done.

Lucky you.

Tribeca76
04-18-2013, 01:57 AM
Lucky you.
Yeah crazy how I chose not to solo in a MMO.

Munx
04-18-2013, 02:13 AM
Took me under a hour solo, the pvp ones are really not a problem to get.

With the exception of the C&H, Really wonder if we'll actually see that added back before its to late.

MilzI3rannt
04-18-2013, 02:53 AM
!!!
now i get the problem that i got all the persuits BUT... whats about capture and hold thing? its the only one thats missed and it hurts in my eyes xD

Anatol
04-18-2013, 03:15 AM
2 hours to find all pilgrim sites. I didnt use guid becase on guid spots where empty for me :D you must have some luck to find them but it was fun to drive around map and look for these pilgrim sites. But I hope next episodes will be classic episode mission like these that was in game before TV show starts.

AzzerUK
04-18-2013, 03:39 AM
Got everything done in about 2 and a half hours - all except the C&H, which is obviously not actually possible to complete yet.

I have to question the logic of adding two new persuits at this stage of the game when they already *KNEW* C&H wasn't in the game anymore, and yet still made C&H a requirement for a new persuit.

MilzI3rannt
04-18-2013, 04:07 AM
lets hope they`ll fix that before the next episode is on air... only thing we can do i guess...

MilzI3rannt
04-18-2013, 04:14 AM
in case they`re not... maybe we can make a patition or something to trion to bring this persuit back after c&h is available...

EU Railgun
04-18-2013, 05:57 AM
Guy I win 3 shadow war, why I got every time defeat? it's a new bug?

Riptharipper
04-18-2013, 01:29 PM

I meant luck you, you found a clan and/or people who are actually sociable on this game..

Jackobite
04-18-2013, 02:04 PM
anything official on the Capture and hold for ep2?
I pushed myself into pvp for this pursuit only to find out its unobtainable.

littlejay
04-18-2013, 02:14 PM
I just checked and they removed the Capture and Hold requirement! Thank You Devs!

Jackobite
04-18-2013, 03:06 PM
I just checked and they removed the Capture and Hold requirement! Thank You Devs!

Just logged out and back in and its still on my list im playing PC EU

EU Railgun
04-18-2013, 04:03 PM
for me is not removed what I have to do?

littlejay
04-18-2013, 05:56 PM
I am on xbox US and I just checked when playing the game and there is no requirement at all for capture and hold and the pursuit is complete.

KaosPenguin
04-18-2013, 07:31 PM
http://i.imgur.com/o7jTbNq.jpg

Uninvited Guests
Pilgrim Location in San Fran.

KaosPenguin
04-18-2013, 09:07 PM
http://i.imgur.com/fd4O6bk.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/8mHEE16.jpg

2 more spots for San fran Pilgrims.

Schwa
04-18-2013, 09:50 PM
I've been feeling a little under the weather, and went completely afk at Overpass in San Francisco for 4 hours while I took a nap.

When I came back, the pilgrim event for San Fran was completed. Okay.

KaosPenguin
04-18-2013, 10:42 PM
Mt Tam Pilgrims
http://i.imgur.com/Npl3QBX.jpg

Marin(ated) Pilgrims
http://i.imgur.com/WRPhZQG.jpg

KaosPenguin
04-18-2013, 10:49 PM
More Marin(ated) Pilgrims
http://i.imgur.com/ES2MeqD.jpg

cusman
04-18-2013, 11:02 PM
There is no option in the game to play a Capture and Hold and if I do somehow manage to get into a Shadow Wars match...

Defiance errors out and kicks me to Title Screen or it starts me in losing team with match nearly over already

These pursuits would be fine if the game wasn't so full of bugs and lacked serious polish... that patch needs to get released ASAP.

cusman
04-18-2013, 11:05 PM
I've been feeling a little under the weather, and went completely afk at Overpass in San Francisco for 4 hours while I took a nap.

When I came back, the pilgrim event for San Fran was completed. Okay.

You must have been engulfed in a Major Arkfall bubble... I got the 99er Burn, Baby, Burn complete while I was doing an Arkfall Event. I got it after I had spent ~2 days trying to trigger the damn event. This game has lot of bugs which seriously hinder enjoyment. These timed pursuits in particular I don't like at all because the bugs prevent enjoyable play getting those... everything else that doesn't work well I just ignore... no big deal cause I can wait until they patch but these time expiring pursuits don't fit well in a game with so many bugs.

KaosPenguin
04-19-2013, 12:16 AM
There is no option in the game to play a Capture and Hold and if I do somehow manage to get into a Shadow Wars match...

Defiance errors out and kicks me to Title Screen or it starts me in losing team with match nearly over already

These pursuits would be fine if the game wasn't so full of bugs and lacked serious polish... that patch needs to get released ASAP.

Yeah they changed that pursuit to be to win a Shadow War and win a TDM.

Spades207
04-28-2013, 01:01 PM
Potential spawn loc for Burn Baby Burn:
Directly E of "Hotshot: Bolinas Sniper" and directly S of "Time Trial: Mine Alley" - very close to the hilltop loc. Theres a dirt road going downhill between 2 hills. Theres a random instance that spawns in the same loc (Cystal Clear/Trespasser/Hellbugs). Just keep clearing that out and it will eventually pop. Good luck! Now on to SF and Mt Tam

Buruko
04-28-2013, 01:03 PM
Remember to get these done before tomorrow!!!!