PDA

View Full Version : Everyone caaaalm down! No patch today. Confirmed.

Taaltos
04-15-2013, 02:21 PM
So no patch today. I'd rather it be late, then be a slew of more bugs. :)

We've got a kickass live feed to watch tonight, as well as the pilot episode!

Here's hoping the patch stuff gets sorted out soon!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/lovablejoe/nopatch-1.png

Munx
04-15-2013, 02:23 PM
So no patch today. I'd rather it be late, then be a slew of more bugs. :)

We've got a kickass live feed to watch tonight, as well as the pilot episode!

Here's hoping the patch stuff gets sorted out soon!

Zzz, I like trion, but really don't get why it would be so hard for them to keep us directly updated about these kinda things.

On a diffrent note, starting to get the feeling they post poned pc and xbox patch simply to wait for the ps3..

fishboy11
04-15-2013, 02:24 PM
in the post you ask if the patch is tomorrow and he replies its not happening today?? that doesnt make a lot of sense to me.

Taaltos
04-15-2013, 02:25 PM
in the post you ask if the patch is tomorrow and he replies its not happening today?? that doesnt make a lot of sense to me.

The patch is not happening today.

fishboy11
04-15-2013, 02:27 PM
yea but you said that the CS said the patch was tomorrow and he says that was a typo theres no patch today, still makes no sense, you never asked about today or claimed the CS said it was today, so if the patch is not today and is tomorrow doesnt that make the CS guy correct and the patch is tomorrow and then it wasnt a typo?

Froggyman
04-15-2013, 02:29 PM
I don't see too many people all that agitated about it to be honest. I don't think it will be later than a day or two, but if they need more time, I'd rather they take it. Having a bugfix patch create more problems than it fixes would incite a shizastorm you don't want to be a part of.

BattleTested
04-15-2013, 02:31 PM
keep us directly updated about these kinda things=

all company's do this. get use to it most dont have permission to give out details even though they know the dates they cant give it out. but then again saying soon does not help because most ppl are impatient like me :( if i hear news i check if theres new news telling me when stuff will come out and stuff and if they dont give dates i feel sad lol like a little kid on-xmas waiting to open his gifts

Dinova
04-15-2013, 02:37 PM
No patch and no episode.. Trion hates me :(

HansKisaragi
04-15-2013, 02:38 PM
Yes calm down and send your thoughts to the people of Boston. :\

Taaltos
04-15-2013, 02:39 PM
No patch and no episode.. Trion hates me :(

Why no episode?

Munx
04-15-2013, 02:42 PM

Offtopic is there for a reason, when Im in this forum or the game, I really have no intrest in real life stuff no mather how grim. ty.

Dinova
04-15-2013, 02:43 PM
Why no episode?
SyFy not airing it in my country.

I'll not comment on this.

Taaltos
04-15-2013, 02:43 PM
Offtopic is there for a reason, when Im in this forum or the game, I really have no intrest in real life stuff no mather how grim. ty.
***EDIT***

Thanks. I appreciate it.

HansKisaragi
04-15-2013, 02:44 PM

don't be that guy/gal

Munx
04-15-2013, 02:45 PM
What guy is that exactly?

Edit: yeah, saw msg now Taal, removed pic.

HansKisaragi
04-15-2013, 02:46 PM
What guy is that exactly?

I will let you figure that out by yourself. /ignored

Munx
04-15-2013, 02:47 PM
/heartbreak

Taaltos
don't be that guy/gal

This really isn't the place for that. There's a perfectly good thread to express how you feel on the matter. A thread about patches is not the right place for it.

Your heart is in the right place, but the message is not.

x Silxx x
Good job hiding your twitter name @JosephGilligan1.

Why'd you do that anyway?

Taaltos
04-15-2013, 02:48 PM
Good job hiding your twitter name @Joseph
Why'd you do that anyway?

/eyeroll

Maybe I don't complete strangers having my real name, that and it's against Code of Conduct of the forums.

seahawk86
04-15-2013, 02:50 PM
attention !!! the patch for the show will release at a later date as well........and for sticking with trion and syfy you will get bonus cliff notes!!!

L3ST3R
04-15-2013, 02:51 PM
/eyeroll

Maybe I don't complete strangers having my real name, that and it's against Code of Conduct of the forums.

Just added you on twitter. Thought it was Right Said Fred at first.

Dinova
04-15-2013, 02:51 PM
attention !!! the patch for the show will release at a later date as well........and for sticking with trion and syfy you will get bonus cliff notes!!!
I just wonder, who's worst? Trion got stuff done eventualy, they got rift and stuff, but they get the crapload of forum QQ.

SyFy not airing the series untill a loooong time later, they should get the dumptruck full of crap :(

FriendlyStranger
04-15-2013, 02:53 PM
Have they even commented on opening up the content to us after the show airs? It's going to be very disappointing if, for the sake of keeping in line with some sort of timeline, they'll remove content but not add it. The patch is a completely separate issue from them opening up content, seeing as there's nothing in the patch notes, save for a few side missions, discussing releasing content.

seahawk86
04-15-2013, 02:56 PM
Have they even commented on opening up the content to us after the show airs? It's going to be very disappointing if, for the sake of keeping in line with some sort of timeline, they'll remove content but not add it. The patch is a completely separate issue from them opening up content, seeing as there's nothing in the patch notes, save for a few side missions, discussing releasing content.

such an ambition in this project ....and you have to admire the attempt at this.......but with such a project ...it's like dominos one thing goes wrong everything falls with it.....has to be tough for them!!

Taaltos
04-15-2013, 02:57 PM
I'm hoping the address the patch stuff and what not in tonights feed. The set looks awesome! Giant Hellbug statue ftw!

Evilution
04-15-2013, 02:59 PM
No patch today OMG *bangs head against wall in rage*

JK, I'm a ps3 player and know we have a wait and used to it from mmo's :p

Dinova
04-15-2013, 02:59 PM
I assume it will be synced with the series soon, wasnt there a twich broadcast today also? (8PM PST) About the wasteland zone in between St Louis and San Fran? That topic about it got lost somewhere :P

Taaltos
04-15-2013, 03:00 PM
No patch today OMG *bangs head against wall in rage*

JK, I'm a ps3 player and know we have a wait and used to it from mmo's :p

*shoots you with a Nerg gun for your trolly first sentence* xD

http://desertbus.org/images/prizes/0229_05_nerfguns.jpg

Taaltos
04-15-2013, 03:01 PM
I assume it will be synced with the series soon, wasnt there a twich broadcast today also? (8PM PST) About the wasteland zone in between St Louis and San Fran? That topic about it got lost somewhere :P

Topics here. :)

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?33793-Live-Stream-teaser...more-map-Plus-Permachat-and-Scaleable-chat-confirmed.

Dinova
04-15-2013, 03:04 PM
Aaah Twitch title changed:
Defiance: Across the Badlands. Tune in tonight at 11pm EDT, after Defiance airs on Syfy!

Evilution
04-15-2013, 03:06 PM
*shoots you with a Nerg gun for your trolly first sentence* xD

http://desertbus.org/images/prizes/0229_05_nerfguns.jpgI want a nerg gun in game now ASAP :p

Taaltos
04-15-2013, 03:07 PM
I want a nerg gun in game now ASAP :p

OFFS! I corrected that 3 times and stuff got it wrong!

BattleTested
04-15-2013, 03:08 PM
Aaah Twitch title changed:
Defiance: Across the Badlands. Tune in tonight at 11pm EDT, after Defiance airs on Syfy!

could be for any reason!! :O

Oberon
04-15-2013, 03:24 PM
I had a feeling they wouldn't be able to release the content to go with the show. This delay in the patch and the delay in the DLC that was suppost to come out last week, just shows how much they have bitten of more than they can chew.

The biggest disappointment is the lack of communication from Devs:( wish they were more active with their forum community.

Riku_Kurosaki15
04-15-2013, 03:53 PM
I'm hoping the address the patch stuff and what not in tonights feed. The set looks awesome! Giant Hellbug statue ftw!

Taaltos, this is going to be a REALLY stupid question, but where do I go to watch this feed you speak of?

EDIT: Never mind...figured it out on my own...>.>

Taaltos
04-15-2013, 03:54 PM
Taaltos, this is going to be a REALLY stupid question, but where do I go to watch this feed you speak of?

Not a stupid question at all. I made a thread just for this question. There are time stamps as to when and where and all that here. We're all there now at the moment chatting in the chat box.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?33793-Live-Stream-teaser...more-map-Plus-Permachat-and-Scaleable-chat-confirmed.

Wanderer
04-15-2013, 04:45 PM
I had a feeling they wouldn't be able to release the content to go with the show. This delay in the patch and the delay in the DLC that was suppost to come out last week, just shows how much they have bitten of more than they can chew.

The biggest disappointment is the lack of communication from Devs:( wish they were more active with their forum community.

There was suppose to be a DLC last week ? LOLOLOL....Also if you read the patch notes it mentions nothing of new content, I just want my DAM fixes on PC, it getting really annoying keeping a list of pursuit that are bugged as not to bother....