PDA

View Full Version : Need some friends!

Kass
04-15-2013, 02:26 PM
My PSN is in the sig below and my character's name is Kass. Add me!

Not sure if it matters, but my current EGO rating is 870.

Greycut
04-15-2013, 02:46 PM
You and anyone else looking for Defiance buddies should put what server you are playing on too.

CJHouston
04-15-2013, 02:52 PM
Console Army HQ

Overview of myself and what we will do in Defiance:

I am RMY-CJHOUSTON (PSN ID) and I am with Console ARMY HQ. I am actively recruiting new members to join us to level/rank up. We will do Main Missions, Story Missions, Side Mission, Shadow Wars, any thing that will keep us entertained as a clan (within the game). I am going to do Clan Boosts every week. As of right now there is two of us on the Defiance side of the clan. Joining is free & it's easy to sign up.

An overview of the Community (Console ARMY HQ):

We are a great group of gamers who want to have fun playing in-game, after all this is just a hobby for us (and you). We are a military structured clan with a CoC. A Chain of Command (CoC) is important to keep a clan going strong with structure and organization. We have been around since '09 and no sign of slowing down. We have scheduled game nights (as most people live on a schedule) so we can team up and play together. However our members are on playing all through out the day so Never play another game alone (with over 200 active members).

***Note***I know 200 members sounds like a lot (to most people) but our members are spread through out 4 games and 2 consoles with in 3 regions (battalions).

Supported Games/Consoles & Region:

Defiance - PS3 (XBOX - Coming Soon) - North & South America Times Zones only (UK, Australia, Asia - Coming Soon)
Call of Duty:Black Ops2 - PS3 & XBOX - North & South America-UK-Europe-Australia-Asia Time Zones Supported
Battlefield 3 - PS3 & XBOX - North & South America-UK-Europe-Australia-Asia Time Zones Supported
HALO 4 - XBOX - North & South America-UK-Europe-Australia-Asia Time Zones Supported

Expected of members (new and old):

We do not allow a member to join that is within another community that supports the game(s) we support for the consoles we support. You should be proud of the clan you represent and want to be loyal to the community (wear our clan tags when playing in a game we support). Must be 15+ years old, be mature, & have a working mic.

http://www.consolearmyhq.com/ Tell them CJ sent you.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k259/metalhead086969/lunapic_13658690871394_17_zps5cd57a64.gif (http://www.consolearmyhq.com)

twoeyebug
04-15-2013, 02:53 PM
You and anyone else looking for Defiance buddies should put what server you are playing on too.

he's on ps3 forums... i dont know how the pc or xbox does it but the playstation jumps you to wherever it can, and if you want to meet your friend you press the meet your friend and you are playing on the same server

Greycut
04-15-2013, 02:56 PM
he's on ps3 forums... i dont know how the pc or xbox does it but the playstation jumps you to wherever it can, and if you want to meet your friend you press the meet your friend and you are playing on the same server

Not in my experience. I have a few American friends with Defiance and i can't play with them. They are on different servers. According to the ingame friends list they don't even own it.

Donny531
04-15-2013, 05:37 PM
Eu and NA servers don't talk to each other yet.

Indifferntcolor
04-16-2013, 06:00 AM
im up for playing with anyone using a mic, psn is indifferentcolor

SSlarg
04-16-2013, 07:00 AM
Feel free to add me: PSN - SSlarg
EGO- 950

Slop
04-16-2013, 11:30 AM
add me if you want i got a mic and keyboard

PSN Sloppy3rds
char Slop