PDA

View Full Version : I assume someone has youtubed the episode missions by now

foxsyd
04-15-2013, 02:51 PM
Well, there was plenty of warning to get the episode missions completed before TV show day. And plenty of chatter about it on the forums. They were only 4 missions, common sense says do them before anything else, which I did.

Now for those that didn't do it, or are later to the game, I'm sure people can still catch up with what happened, like cut scenes etc, even gameplay on YouTube right. If anyone has got links to such, why not post a link to them here, make a nice little compilation. :)

Dinova
04-15-2013, 02:52 PM
Its already in the big topic (27 pages) one, few got twitch links to it.

Thee Apothecary
04-15-2013, 02:55 PM
one thing i dont get why has it changed on EU servers we dont get it till 9PM gmt i believe thats like 18 hours after US

Defy
04-15-2013, 02:56 PM
I havent seen it yet

Dinova
04-15-2013, 03:00 PM
one thing i dont get why has it changed on EU servers we dont get it till 9PM gmt i believe thats like 18 hours after US
If we got EU servers, i would assume because them operators gonna go sleep soon (or already are). So they do it in daytime while they have the time, instead of doing so tomorow morning.

At least that was most the case on US/EU based games, though in most cases it was always US first (daytime for them, night for us), then EU (after US was done it was our turn).

foxsyd
04-15-2013, 03:00 PM
27 pages.. Which page?

Anyone recommend some good YouTube ones? (I can't look for it myself right now, on 3G network, on a bus, on an iPad).

Thee Apothecary
04-15-2013, 03:02 PM
If we got EU servers, i would assume because them operators gonna go sleep soon (or already are). So they do it in daytime while they have the time, instead of doing so tomorow morning.

At least that was most the case on US/EU based games, though in most cases it was always US first (daytime for them, night for us), then EU (after US was done it was our turn).

no i dont mean that i mean the episodes i ashume are gone because i have episode 1 and episode 2 pursuits

Dinova
04-15-2013, 03:03 PM
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?37392-Recorded-Episode-missions

Check the last post, that might be also working.