PDA

View Full Version : Incendiary Shot Converter...?

OmegaDelta
04-15-2013, 03:15 PM
I have a Blue quality magazine mod for a shotgun called an "Incendiary Shot Converter"...

...Synergy: Brutal...

...And at the bottom it says "Damage Type" and shows the fire symbol.

Now I know that it will cause the weapon to have the nano-effect for fire...very cool BTW...

...But does that "overwrite" a nano-effect I already have?

Or does it do Fire in "addition to" my weapon's current nano-effect?

If it added it on to what I currently have (Syphon)...That would be freakin epic!!!

Thanks in advance for help here.

fishboy11
04-15-2013, 03:16 PM
it adds a fire effect to your weapon, i believe it will only work if the weapon doesnt already have an effect tho.

OmegaDelta
04-15-2013, 03:31 PM
it adds a fire effect to your weapon, i believe it will only work if the weapon doesnt already have an effect tho.

I know it adds Fire to the weapon...I even said that in my first post.

Well it can be added to my weapon (which already has an effect)...so again...my questions are...

But does that "overwrite" a nano-effect I already have?

Or does it do Fire in "addition to" my weapon's current nano-effect?

Evilution
04-15-2013, 03:36 PM
Someone asked this in a ps3 thread earlier and a response said they tried it, and it does remove the old effect and replaces it with the mods effect.

0_d4RK_FaLLen
04-15-2013, 03:51 PM
I've used a corrosive one on a ar with shock. it changed it to corrosive i think (looks like radiation) and no longer had shock

OmegaDelta
04-15-2013, 04:01 PM
I've used a corrosive one on a ar with shock. it changed it to corrosive i think (looks like radiation) and no longer had shock

Someone asked this in a ps3 thread earlier and a response said they tried it, and it does remove the old effect and replaces it with the mods effect.

Thanks guys...I appreciate the info!

Guess I'll just use this on a weapon that doesn't have a nano-effect to begin with.

DeMoted
04-15-2013, 04:07 PM
It replaces it I have tried it to see if I could cheat out a dbl effect of lightning and fire... The mod replaced the lightning :(

Vinnzo
05-14-2013, 04:08 PM
Can it be used on a cluster shot? Shotgun Nade rounds w/incendiary!

Hypocrite
06-15-2013, 07:55 AM
yea I just used an incendiary shot converter on one of my guns and it didnt do ANYTHING AT ALL... just wasted a rare mod and a mod slot and now I have to pay to remove the freakin thing even... I tried to contact Trion, but been waiting for 2 days now and no email yet...