PDA

View Full Version : Light of the Fallen?

Dakirn
04-15-2013, 03:18 PM
Has anyone noticed that these have popped up in the game?

Is this something I missed or is this related to tonight's episode?

Dakirn
04-15-2013, 03:24 PM
Ahh.. 2 new things added under Persuits today..

Episode 1: Armistice
Episode 2: Most Wanted

Shadows over Defiance has light 10 Lights of the Fallen in different areas of it.

Strontium Dog
04-15-2013, 03:48 PM
I hope we in EU wont get spoilers all the time after the show airs in states :(
Otherwise i guess i need to go awol from forums for 24 hours till i see the show each week lol

David Nelson
07-13-2013, 07:29 AM
I finely found the Replay One mission: Armistice. Ignite 10 Lights of the Fallen! This is the dumbest mission ever! I looked everywhere & nothing you can’t even find any go Intel on the internet or on the forms! Go to Bug ‘n’ Chug only has 1 & Headlands Transit Depot there’s 2, on the map look for a Golden square just like an enemy! When you get close to one it will show up but if you are just a little too far away it will not show up!

KTCAOP
07-13-2013, 11:12 PM
Bug/Chug has 3 nearby, there are quite a few out there as well and they do pop up on the minimap as yellow circles. We've been discussing this actually quite a bit as to where different locations can be found =).

Birginda
07-15-2013, 03:18 PM
Bug/Chug has 3 nearby, there are quite a few out there as well and they do pop up on the minimap as yellow circles. We've been discussing this actually quite a bit as to where different locations can be found =).

I have been finding these lamps in pairs around most Raider camps. I light them after I clean each camp out, in memory of "Big Mistake!"