PDA

View Full Version : Epic solo boss content

Rastan
04-15-2013, 04:08 PM
I want to see some epic solo boss content. Especially if Nim and some of these easier bosses are going to get dumbed down. There should definitely be some hard content that will challenge every player and make them adapt play styles and loadouts. . I'm not all about this new generation idea where you should win even when you lose. When you lose you lose. You are a loser until you win. Some tiered boss content that increases in difficulty for nice rewards would be awesome.

Monkerlotus
04-15-2013, 04:10 PM
A difficulty option for instances would be nice, harder co-ops for those that want it, and harder solo stuff. I don't care about rewards, I just want my enemies to kick my *** as hard as I kick theirs! :p

Doowi
04-15-2013, 05:09 PM
They should never dump thing down. This is unfortunately due to this generation of gamer who is unfortunately too stupid to do things themselves without being guided through or having everything done for them when they press a single key.

You can find them in this community, normally the ones complaining about things being too hard or waiting addons in the game.

Nithryok
04-15-2013, 05:21 PM
They should never dump thing down. This is unfortunately due to this generation of gamer who is unfortunately too stupid to do things themselves without being guided through or having everything done for them when they press a single key.

You can find them in this community, normally the ones complaining about things being too hard or waiting addons in the game.

Wooh.. This game to hard? You're trolling right? Soon as I started last night I went strait through the EP missions in a hour with no issue's.... whats the hard part?

Doowi
04-15-2013, 05:24 PM
Look through the forums you see people complaining that the game is too hard. Some of the reasons are down right laughable and I feel sorry for them.

Personally I'm waiting for hardmodes to arrive! ... then again the whiners will say they are too hard as well and they want them nerfed as they want to expire the same content as everyone else.

Nithryok
04-15-2013, 05:32 PM
Look through the forums you see people complaining that the game is too hard. Some of the reasons are down right laughable and I feel sorry for them.

Personally I'm waiting for hardmodes to arrive! ... then again the whiners will say they are too hard as well and they want them nerfed as they want to expire the same content as everyone else.

Didn't Tiron say that after you do ALL missions it starts the cycle over? Wonder if that includes past EP missions.

Doowi
04-15-2013, 05:35 PM
Nope, just main quests/missions as stated in their patch notes. Episode Missons are not main quest/missions. Also they did states over 6 days ago that those episode missions would be removed, so people did have plenty of times to do them.

Misto29
04-15-2013, 05:40 PM
I don't think they should dumb down Nim, he should be left alone. He was a good challenge as he is and it is possible to beat him. People just have to find their grove and get it done! :cool: