PDA

View Full Version : K-TAM Radio Official

Beck
04-15-2013, 04:58 PM
Come Join us for a open line chat about the TV show. We are going to start right away and get your thoughts and expectations about what you hope to see, your show predictions and then 2 hours later join us again as we review your preditctions and what you thought about the show and predictions for next week.

Join us in our Mumble chat: ktam.mumble.com port:4811

Or tune in by visiting www.ktamradio.com

Send us twitter comments: www.twitter.com/KTAMRadio

Email: info@ktamradio.com

FB: Search KTAM Radio

Skype your comments to: KTAM Radio

Or post them here and we will also read them out and give shout outs too.

Xiiego94
04-15-2013, 05:56 PM
tuned in couple of minutes ago. i dont know if you guys discussed this but Grant Bowler will be tweeting. (i did hear you guys talking about tweeting though lol!)

Beck
04-15-2013, 07:04 PM
I am following the tweets and the show and we will be talking about the show after it's finished with those who wish to join us. I am watching carefully and taking notes. Should be a great post premier conversation.

Smitch
04-15-2013, 07:17 PM
Ahhh Shtako...Stuck at work again. Curse you Round Earth! I'll be on in dunya hours (That is Three in Castithan. ;))

mbaker540
04-15-2013, 07:20 PM
I want a piece of that bartender..... She is hot!!!! Why couldn't I get her for the pre order....

Beck
04-15-2013, 07:24 PM
I want a piece of that bartender..... She is hot!!!! Why couldn't I get her for the pre order....
Need or want? I WANT. I agree. But hey, there is always Cass right?

mbaker540
04-15-2013, 07:34 PM
Need or want? I WANT. I agree. But hey, there is always Cass right?

I will go with both...... but shhhhhhhh don't tell the gf.......

Beck
04-15-2013, 07:42 PM
lol I dunno, Sounds like Cass goes down with more seamen than a U.S. Naval Battle fleet.

KyoKunChan
04-15-2013, 07:53 PM
Nice, glad to here.

Xiiego94
04-15-2013, 09:49 PM
id like a pre-show recap/discussion again, along with a post-show discussion after the episode. just chiming in. heres to next weeks episode!

Beck
04-16-2013, 12:08 AM
id like a pre-show recap/discussion again, along with a post-show discussion after the episode. just chiming in. heres to next weeks episode!

We can try it again and see how it goes. So far the Post show is a hit. I don't want to bore people with all our chatter. But we do want to cater to the community, trolls not included.

Also, Name the Radio A.I. is going on on our Face book page. The radio A.I. is what runs the station when I am out Ark hunting, after all the station isn't free to run and the E-Reps are charging a hefty sum to keep their patrol there. They need the station too for communications, but I give them a little extra to keep us going. They can handle down time, it really sucks when the muto's attack and we lose power.

So we want to name the Radio A.I. we asked for submissions and got enough for a vote. Voting goes until Sunday where we will announce the top 5 that will move on and vote again to the top 3 and then 1 follow up and the winner.

Feel free to say why you like the name in a comment as well.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/KTAM-Radio/126487130870851

Beck
04-16-2013, 12:47 PM
What do you think a radio commercial for the Need Want would sound like?

There are a few vendors in Defiance which might consider advertising on K-TAM. Which ones do you think and what would the ads sound like? We may even put your idea on the radio.

Xiiego94
04-16-2013, 12:51 PM
What do you think a radio commercial for the Need Want would sound like?

There are a few vendors in Defiance which might consider advertising on K-TAM. Which ones do you think and what would the ads sound like? We may even put your idea on the radio.have you seen the late night ads for dating chat lines and theres a hot chick with a hot voice? I think thats what the Need/Want ad would sound like LOL.

Beck
04-16-2013, 05:44 PM
K-TAM Radio's Prize Vault. Starting to get it happening.

http://www.ktamradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Prize-Vault.jpg

KuroSaru
04-16-2013, 05:51 PM
Well enjoying the tunes, keep it going :)

Grimbane
04-17-2013, 07:50 AM
Love the show Beck, mind if I put your logo at the bottom of our site? Would like to do my part to get you some more listeners :)

Neil
Arkcast.net

Beck
04-17-2013, 04:50 PM
Love the show Beck, mind if I put your logo at the bottom of our site? Would like to do my part to get you some more listeners :)

Neil
Arkcast.net

Feel free and you are invited to produce a commercial as well to send people to your community site as well. We could even talk and give you a weekly time slot to air your pod casts on the radio. Or as often as you like.

PseudoCool
04-17-2013, 05:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Chaskcryaotic
04-17-2013, 06:50 PM
I like this idea great one focusing on K-TAM now only if trion did what funcom did for the secret world and added acutally live streaming to the radios in the hub citys id also like to see an actually event/news station for Defiance for those that love to RP and such like what planet side 2 has the battle report youtube videos expect making news for defiance like nevents/new stuff weather sports so on and such xD

Armitage
04-17-2013, 06:56 PM
I like this idea great one focusing on K-TAM now only if trion did what funcom did for the secret world and added acutally live streaming to the radios in the hub citys id also like to see an actually event/news station for Defiance for those that love to RP and such like what planet side 2 has the battle report youtube videos expect making news for defiance like nevents/new stuff weather sports so on and such xD

I like it. May not happen, given the kind of lore constraints Trion probably has, but the idea of walking into a bar and hearing a community radio feed is a great one!

Chaskcryaotic
04-17-2013, 07:15 PM
I like it. May not happen, given the kind of lore constraints Trion probably has, but the idea of walking into a bar and hearing a community radio feed is a great one!

thanks :D i mentioned it to my clan leader and was called a moron the secret world actually is pretty good with the live stream stuff

Raidofreegaia is there stream site but you walk into the maket place in the trainstation in londom on the secret world you can hear it like it was n actually raido station in real life

Beck
04-17-2013, 07:21 PM
I do want to incorporate a lot of that stuff. I am working on some RP type shows. I have a contributor that is going to keep us up to date with weekly news or bi-weekly. I want to try and keep what I can current but there is not a lot of info right now with a new game and with no player hubs in game there is no where for people to just hang out. The crater is closed, despite the sign, can't get in.

Anyone is welcome to submit content, can't promise it will all get used and we do check all submissions against known lore as well.

Chaskcryaotic
04-17-2013, 07:24 PM
I do want to incorporate a lot of that stuff. I am working on some RP type shows. I have a contributor that is going to keep us up to date with weekly news or bi-weekly. I want to try and keep what I can current but there is not a lot of info right now with a new game and with no player hubs in game there is no where for people to just hang out. The crater is closed, despite the sign, can't get in.

Anyone is welcome to submit content, can't promise it will all get used and we do check all submissions against known lore as well.

ah well hopfully they make defiance a hub town from what i see/ hear they just might later on in the game

Armitage
04-17-2013, 07:58 PM
thanks :D i mentioned it to my clan leader and was called a moron the secret world actually is pretty good with the live stream stuff

Raidofreegaia is there stream site but you walk into the maket place in the trainstation in londom on the secret world you can hear it like it was n actually raido station in real life

I actually remember RFG - I think I spent about a month or two in TSW, though. Zero time on the forums at all. Had no idea the stream was available outside of the game.

Chaskcryaotic
04-17-2013, 08:01 PM
I actually remember RFG - I think I spent about a month or two in TSW, though. Zero time on the forums at all. Had no idea the stream was available outside of the game.

mhm they gave ya three ways to listen lol and your icon picture makes me wish they hurry up and add defiance in the game first place im hitting is the need/want drinks and poker $w$ gonna make chasky boy som big hard jaja
lol xD

raigne
04-17-2013, 08:18 PM
Dunya means world in Arabic.

Beck
04-17-2013, 11:43 PM
Clan member Sevell and I Perching in a tree, sniping, keepin ya'll safe at the vendor trucks.

http://www.ktamradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Defiance-2013-04-18-00-36-44-95.png

On Top Of the World (or at least Top Notch) The Satellite is hollow or we would climb it too.

http://www.ktamradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Defiance-2013-04-18-01-23-54-67.png

Beck
04-18-2013, 10:05 AM
Time is running out to vote in the first round of "Name the Radio A.I." (https://www.facebook.com/pages/KTAM-Radio/126487130870851) contest.

Tie for first and second. Will there be a clear top 3? Will one steal the show? Click on the link to vote for your choice for the K-TAM radio bot A.I.

Beck
04-18-2013, 10:52 PM
New Listen link on the web site www.ktamradio.com better signal, and should work on all browsers.

Mobile users you can keep your current config as the old stream will stay up. There is a mobile app link as well in the new player menu to send it to your cell phone.

You can send your requests to me direct from the player.

Let me know what you think. I am still making improvements to it.

Thank you for listening and supporting K-TAM.