PDA

View Full Version : Down for "10" means what?

Physixx
04-15-2013, 05:01 PM
10 means what? Minutes, hours, days? Sometimes they are so muddy they put the
Mississippi to shame.
The server is fragged too. The login or password is invalid..again
Now to recap:
The live chat has never worked for anyone that I have chatted with in game.
Items keep disappearing, and the ammo missing bug get me killed 3 or 4 times a day
doing groups or trying to "shadow war".
Rifts was buggy as h.ll to start with and slowly got better, but they lost a lot of players.
Now Defiance is buggy as hell and they still haven't learned their lessons from Rift.

I hope the tv show is better.

Add whatever comments you want.

FriendlyStranger
04-15-2013, 05:02 PM
Was ten minutes, and is back up, has been. I had no problem logging in personally.

Defy
04-15-2013, 05:04 PM
10 minutes, though sometimes there can be unexpected delays

Jardian
04-15-2013, 05:04 PM
So you made a account just to make a troll post nice. People use live chat all the time I did just a little while ago. And it means 10 mins but I guess your either to young or to dense to know how to read the server status section.

Physixx
04-15-2013, 05:09 PM
NO, not to just troll, I want to keep problems current and where they can be seen easily. I found the login server thread on page 14 it also includes having to keep resetting your password constantly.
The ammo thread keeps getting kicked down and the missing items slides off.

Keeping issues that effect us all CURRENT is important to me. And the DEVS do check Forums.
As far checking the server page? I still cannot login or get on to DEfiance the Game, so Im very happy for you that your server is functional.
Young and dense...hmm I never mentioned anything about age but Im probably as old as your grandfather and I have been gaming since a TRS 80 was the new thing.

This is not Trions first foray into MMORPG. They have an adequate product out in Rifts.
I expect that their customer service will improve, etc as the game progresses. Well I hope so anyway.