PDA

View Full Version : 2 more things that Trion can do to compensate 360 players.

JMadFour
03-13-2013, 09:05 PM
1. Give us an early download over the weekend prior, so that we can maximize our time when the beta server goes live.

2. Don't wipe our characters afterwards.

ZombieTech
03-13-2013, 09:08 PM
1. Give us an early download over the weekend prior, so that we can maximize our time when the beta server goes live.

I can agree with 1. But sorry, everybody on every system is having their characters wiped after this beta unfortunately. :cool:

TR GunPlay
03-13-2013, 09:09 PM

Number 1 is a really good idea. That will save a lot of time for people.

Number 2 won't happen because they want everyone to have a level playing field. Not saying it wouldn't be nice though

Desidus
03-13-2013, 09:10 PM
please not number 2... then I would have to listen to all 3 platforms complaining...

Onigummo
03-13-2013, 09:13 PM

Agreed with one, it should be that way regardless. also will cut down on the traffic for the download, so xbox live does not lag from hundred-thousands DLing all at once. and as you said maximize play time/test time upon serveres going live.

As for the 2nd. I would rather see us able to get the game early, and play on the beta, til launch then it switch us to the launch servers and play fresh with everyone else. :)

Onigummo
03-13-2013, 09:14 PM
please not number 2... then I would have to listen to all 3 platforms complaining...

i tried commenting on one of my other posts to you. but aside from my reply was trying to tell you to update your signature as the console dates and time have been announced lol :P

TR GunPlay

It would be magnificent

Sledgehammer70
We have multiple threads on this, please utilize those threads.