PDA

View Full Version : Your Character gets added to the show!

Desidus
03-13-2013, 11:04 PM
If your character got added to the show, what quirks would have to be added?

For my character:

He would at some point he would have to hit someone with a thesaurus.
He would have to write IH8TU2 at some point in time.
and He would have to yell, "Someday phoenix I will catch up to you!"
and he would say, sorry I don't know how to stay on topic...

so what are your quirks?

A s0t
03-13-2013, 11:09 PM
you sure this shouldn't be in the off topic forums

Desidus
03-13-2013, 11:12 PM
you sure this shouldn't be in the off topic forums

It probably could be.. its not serious but it is about defiance. So in theory its perfectly fine in the general discussion. I figure the threads need a little lightening up in here anyways.

A s0t
03-13-2013, 11:18 PM
but i like the 18 threads of the same topic, i like how there's official thread about a Challenger and 6 other threads about the Challenger, made after the official thread

Escyos
03-13-2013, 11:27 PM
Little-to-no talking, hints that he knows more than he does, maybe a lovely Castithan or Irathient companion on my arm...

Paladin
03-13-2013, 11:31 PM
Nolan walks down a dimly lit hallway.
Sees me walking down in bulking Voltan armor, just walking down in Defiance with a very important mission for my incospicuous guild.
Shoulder bumps me.
I hit him, hard.
He wakes up with me buying him a drink.
Here's the very important part, VERY IMPORTANT: I give a chuckle.
Hand him a 30 day Xp boost to help him out.
Get him drunk, he wakes up in bar, I'm gone.
Make spinoff series about me.

Krirostakri
03-13-2013, 11:34 PM
Sees me walking down in bulking Voltan armor, just walking down in Defiance with a very important mission for my incospicuous guild.
Shoulder bumps me.
I hit him, hard.

Hahaha, I would have watched that spinoff for sure.

Moose Of Woe
03-13-2013, 11:44 PM
He would probably have some insufferable aroma akin' to swamp grass.

DropKickSuicide
03-14-2013, 12:47 AM
He would have to DropKick someone/something every episode and at the end of the series commit suicide, only to return in series 2 as a Android ( that likes to DropKick things )

Ctrain
03-14-2013, 02:32 AM
My character goes around yelling WOOOOOOHHHHHH and carries around a huge 3 barreled Booms...er rocket launcher.

Dead_Phoenix
03-14-2013, 04:21 AM
If your character got added to the show, what quirks would have to be added?

For my character:

He would at some point he would have to hit someone with a thesaurus.
He would have to write IH8TU2 at some point in time.
and He would have to yell, "Someday phoenix I will catch up to you!"
and he would say, sorry I don't know how to stay on topic...

so what are your quirks?

he could say that, but he would just see me in the background lmao.

Asheki
03-14-2013, 04:23 AM
Low tolerance for a lot of things, lots of violent behavior.

Alliiara
03-14-2013, 04:26 AM
Super bubbly and cheerful Castithan but when faced with battle, turns into a super serious sharpshooter. :)

Thee Apothecary
03-14-2013, 04:28 AM
I just want to be there blowing a hellbug away with a AR, in heavy armour/outfit one of those big exoskeleton like ones

Renegade336
03-14-2013, 04:40 AM
Want to see my character set off a chain reaction of dancing, Just like using the dance emote in game (if there is one)
30+ people dressed up as irathients Dancing in their pants! = epic episode.

Thee Apothecary
03-14-2013, 04:49 AM
Want to see my character set off a chain reaction of dancing, Just like using the dance emote in game (if there is one)

whats the make up of the group how many are females and how many are males if you could do this just because im pretty sure you have to cater to males and females in a tv show

Vuule
03-14-2013, 04:53 AM
On screen for 2 seconds, not giving a crap of what's going on, back to my own business.

Oh, and he's gotta be in all orange. And wear wooden shoes.

ACReaper
03-14-2013, 05:01 AM
my character would have to hit on Irisa :)

Mur
03-14-2013, 05:03 AM
Chad Snuffleupagus is a sniveling yes man who is addicted to Jenkem (look it up, it is really quite facinating.) Chad fashions himself as a dashing womanizer, and will constantly brag about bagging this chick, and that one, and that one over there ... but in reality, he is a virgin. He will likely remain that way until he ends up in prison since he was born with an innie, not an outie. If he is a regular component of the show, his episodic gag will involve him being caught lying in hilarious ways, like telling someone else's story as his own to the person who originally told it. Lastly, Chad lost half his tongue growing up to a hell bug; everything he says is subtitled, and in French.

Thee Apothecary
03-14-2013, 05:09 AM
my character would have to hit on Irisa :)

how many body parts would you lose i think i know what would go first but i think every bloke here would agree we would probley hit on irisa if we knew we could survive

Kantazo
03-14-2013, 05:14 AM
My character is already in the show, he is [edited NDA]

Oh Crap that stupid NDA got me again, every time I say my character is [edited NDA], you see my character is [edited NDA]

Kendra
03-14-2013, 05:23 AM
My character is already in the show, he is [edited NDA]

Oh Crap that stupid NDA got me again, every time I say my character is [edited NDA], you see my character is [edited NDA]

Pretty sure that has happened to me before... but like on accident. A character in a game (who I hadn't met or known about) Looks a looooooot like my char and had similar personalities

Also My char would be a bad *** who gets with Stahma Tarr. I mean wat

Kantazo
03-14-2013, 05:26 AM
Pretty sure that has happened to me before... but like on accident. A character in a game (who I hadn't met or known about) Looks a looooooot like my char and had similar personalities

Also My char would be a bad *** who gets with Stahma Tarr. I mean wat

Take your turn on the line Mister we all want a piece of that pie. LOL

Thee Apothecary
03-14-2013, 05:27 AM
Take your turn on the line Mister we all want a piece of that pie. LOL

but youd get knifed by mr tarr

Kendra
03-14-2013, 05:31 AM
but youd get knifed by mr tarr

WORTH IT

/10 char

Thee Apothecary
03-14-2013, 05:33 AM
WORTH IT

/10 char

or play dangerous and hit on irisa and basicly be cut apart

DarkKnyt29
03-14-2013, 07:05 AM
My character goes around yelling WOOOOOOHHHHHH and carries around a huge 3 barreled Booms...er rocket launcher.

Haha hilarious

DarkKnyt29
03-14-2013, 07:07 AM
My quirks would be whenever Im not out on adventures as an Ark Hunter, you can find me at NeedWant with many beautiful women sitting with me while I play Defiance on a big screen haha.

Cyberskin
03-14-2013, 07:19 AM
As a solo player, I could see my guy hiding in the bushes tracking ennemy movement and selling the info in some-type of black market or to anyone who asks him with enough money. In the ways of combat I would expect to be on a hilltop and snipe with a rocket launcher, putting the boom in head-shot.

Desidus
03-14-2013, 07:38 AM
Shoulder bumps me.
I hit him, hard.

somehow I don't think the tv show is going to have xp.. but otherwise nice entry.

Rinzo
03-14-2013, 07:47 AM
My dude would burp ever 205 seconds and NEVER say excuse me but instead just giggle lolol

Desidus
03-14-2013, 08:32 AM

Ha ha ha.. nice. I remember you discussing that in the forum! lol

Desidus
03-14-2013, 08:32 AM
Super bubbly and cheerful Castithan but when faced with battle, turns into a super serious sharpshooter. :)

Dual personality disorder or just 'this is my serious face'?

Desidus
03-14-2013, 08:33 AM
Chad Snuffleupagus is a sniveling yes man who is addicted to Jenkem (look it up, it is really quite facinating.) Chad fashions himself as a dashing womanizer, and will constantly brag about bagging this chick, and that one, and that one over there ... but in reality, he is a virgin. He will likely remain that way until he ends up in prison since he was born with an innie, not an outie. If he is a regular component of the show, his episodic gag will involve him being caught lying in hilarious ways, like telling someone else's story as his own to the person who originally told it. Lastly, Chad lost half his tongue growing up to a hell bug; everything he says is subtitled, and in French.

Now I know who I am hitting with a Thesaurus...

Desidus
03-14-2013, 08:35 AM
My dude would burp ever 205 seconds and NEVER say excuse me but instead just giggle lolol

lol... interesting quirk. and any reason behind 205?

DrNoesis
03-14-2013, 08:41 AM
A character based on me would be a bit of an overly verbose/circumlocuted polymath recluse hermit type with a ton of home-made gadgets, a really bad sense of humour, and a tendancy to snap at and bludgeon stupid people.

Think Mr Universe from serenity, with a lot of chewbacca thrown in...

Dekar
03-14-2013, 09:56 AM
A flask on his hip. Big over the ear headphones that rarely get taken off, and a sniper rifle strapped to his back.

May also use the word "Kaboosh" when describing an explosion.