PDA

View Full Version : Bring on St. Louis!!

Victim Eyes
04-15-2013, 07:49 PM
I thought the show was pretty damn sexy. I hope we get to travel to Defiance soon!

Pain
04-15-2013, 07:51 PM
The town of Defiance definitely looks amazing. Ready to pay a visit there.

I hope they make it a town or central hub for players to gather and trade. Seemed like a lively place in the show to me, so it could happen. ;)

Dandrielas
04-15-2013, 07:52 PM
We might down the line, but I doubt it. Most of the game is supposed to take place near the San Fransisco area.

CrusaderG005
agreed, the show was awesome. can't wait to see next week.

a2thelee
I thought the show was pretty damn sexy. I hope we get to travel to Defiance soon!

No clue if they'll put in st. louis since i thought they would want the show and game separate with only a little bit coinciding, but i would totally be down for an actual city... Hell, at least a town.

Kitten Mittons
04-15-2013, 07:53 PM
It doesn't seem very likely. I believe they explicitly said that they want the game to take place separately from the show, with only a few characters/elements moving between the two occasionally. I guess it's not out of the question that a co-op instance or something could take place there, though.

Victim Eyes
04-15-2013, 07:59 PM
It doesn't seem very likely. I believe they explicitly said that they want the game to take place separately from the show, with only a few characters/elements moving between the two occasionally.

that would be disappointing. this show/game are setting the bar IMHO. ive never been apart of something like this. its thrilling to say the least. im definitely excited for next week's show, as well. Nolan's kind of a pimp lol I didn't like him after the shady thing he did in the first set of story missions, but he's come around.