PDA

View Full Version : your thoughts on the show?

Scipio
04-15-2013, 08:05 PM
personally, i enjoyed it. I'm not usually one for the drama thing, but i thought the show carried it pretty well. I also enjoyed the fight against the volge(?) I think thats what they were called. All in all, i think i will enjoy the season of the show. What do you guys/girls think?

zer0boy
04-15-2013, 08:10 PM
I thought it had a few pacing problems, some passable acting, and a lot of the cgi was subpar for tv these days. All in all I thought it was pretty good and will tuning in every week. Interested in seeing where it will go, and it was kind of nice to see i-game missions referenced in the show.

ChAoTic Puppy23
04-15-2013, 08:11 PM
I loved it lol The crazy ark hunter guys! all it needed was them speeding to a arkfall and all driving off a cliff into water lol :p

KingGladiator88
04-15-2013, 08:13 PM
I was hoping a bit more 'futuristic' things like BMGs Votan Blast Rifles Auto Fraggers, Rocket Launchers like Torques. All they were armed with was G36s MP5 and whatnot. And i know they have votan guns. The Mayor said so when they were talking about the E-Rep wanting to trade some Votan weapon power cells for access