PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else laughed?

Nitrogirl
04-15-2013, 08:58 PM
When Nolan punched that "cyborg" i guess i thought it looked more like a one of the big mutant mini gunners, he punched him in the nads and the *ss lmao, that last punch just made me laugh xD thats a first knockout by *ss punch ive ever seen.:cool:

JerZey CJ
04-15-2013, 09:01 PM
not a cyborg, Bioman, he was one of the Mutant Grenadiers/Minigunners. Why don't they call them "Biomen" in game?

Atticus Finch
04-15-2013, 09:02 PM
*spoiler alert*

I laughed when that one guy "startled" him. And a few other momemnts that I can't remember right this second..

Merlinus
04-15-2013, 09:03 PM
When Nolan punched that "cyborg" i guess i thought it looked more like a one of the big mutant mini gunners, he punched him in the nads and the *ss lmao, that last punch just made me laugh xD thats a first knockout by *ss punch ive ever seen.:cool:

nothing personal

Golladan
04-15-2013, 09:04 PM
not a cyborg, Bioman, he was one of the Mutant Grenadiers/Minigunners. Why don't they call them "Biomen" in game?

They do, in the Data Recorders you find in the Delta Bunker instance.

Xiiego94
04-15-2013, 09:04 PM
When Nolan punched that "cyborg" i guess i thought it looked more like a one of the big mutant mini gunners, he punched him in the nads and the *ss lmao, that last punch just made me laugh xD thats a first knockout by *ss punch ive ever seen.:cool:i was liike aw wtf when Datak penalized him for that low blow lol

JerZey CJ
04-15-2013, 09:06 PM
They do, in the Data Recorders you find in the Delta Bunker instance.
But it's be nice if the actual name above their head when you're fighting them called them Biomen(or if EGO would say something like "Uh oh, Biomen incoming!"). If it wasn't for FaceOff, the Pilot, and one or two times in game, I would never know they were called Biomen.

Nitrogirl
04-15-2013, 09:07 PM
It made my night lol and im sorry i should have made a spoiler alert on thread title.....
anyway to change that?

Merlinus
04-15-2013, 09:08 PM
i was liike aw wtf when Datak penalized him for that low blow lol

it wasn't for the low blow it was for punchin the bioman in the off butt-on (see what i did there haha)

hardy83
04-15-2013, 09:09 PM
I laughed when he "turned him off".
spoilers

I said to my GF. "I don't know.. I guess he really had to take a dump."

Xiiego94
04-15-2013, 09:10 PM
it wasn't for the low blow it was for punchin the bioman in the off butt-on (see what i did there haha)oh lol. that was my second guess lol.

Nitrogirl
04-15-2013, 09:11 PM
lol at first i thought he killed him

Punch of the week for sure! lol

spoiler

Merlinus
04-15-2013, 09:14 PM
Punch of the week for sure! lol

lol i'ma start meleeing mini gunners in the back and when my groups like what are you doing? i'll tell them i'm trying to turn off the bioman lol

Nitrogirl
04-15-2013, 09:16 PM
lol i'ma start meleeing mini gunners in the back and when my groups like what are you doing? i'll tell them i'm trying to turn off the bioman lol
lol i have a feeling this will be done on youtube xP

Xiiego94
lol i'ma start meleeing mini gunners in the back and when my groups like what are you doing? i'll tell them i'm trying to turn off the bioman lolmaybe you'll deal critical damage LOL

Helosie
Reminded me of this.
http://drmcninja.com/archives/comic/5p5/

Golladan
04-15-2013, 09:24 PM
Don't forget that only works for specific models.