PDA

View Full Version : Stylist

ThatsAverage
04-15-2013, 09:17 PM
Can we PLEASE get a way to change how are character looks, doesnt matter if we have to pay for the feature, I would really really like to change my character

Orenji
04-15-2013, 09:19 PM
I agree. We need a Terraforming option for our head and skin.

ThatsAverage
04-16-2013, 01:10 AM
Bumping this because I hope this gets noticed

Rend
04-16-2013, 02:13 AM
I am sure this feature will come in the future.
I doubt though, that it will come in the near future.

Alcohol Fueled Brewtality
04-16-2013, 02:45 AM
And it better include a Race Change option once they start adding more options.

I do *not* want to have 5k Combat Shotgun and Sniper kills all over again!

ButchThompson
04-16-2013, 05:58 AM
Also wish they'd add: Ability to walk, ability to pan camera around character when out of combat, social hubs, etc.

Game is cool, just wish it had a bit more of a social feel at times. And after watching the show last night, where the heck are all the races!? Why only two?

Vletts
04-16-2013, 06:07 AM
Just my 2 Scrip...

Why didn't you create something you liked to begin with? The game is fun, you could always start over, but I understand not wanting too. :)

Second posting this in general will not really get alot of developer attention. Try posting over in their section for a better chance at them seeing it. (Or maybe just link this post there, so they can see your post along with the others responses) :)

Saraya
04-16-2013, 06:19 AM
Game is cool, just wish it had a bit more of a social feel at times. And after watching the show last night, where the heck are all the races!? Why only two?

Don't start with this nonsense again. It's been made very clear to the social rejects that Defiance is not about logging on, playing for ten minutes then standing around loitering at social hubs while chewing the fat and telling Your Mom jokes - all the while you and your friends are already on Teamspeak telling inside jokes about people in the game.

The Sims and Second Life are great for socialites, go there.

Meanwhile, the game IS cool primarily because it caters only to people who want to enjoy the lore/story, blow things up and progress a character for their benefit, not anyone else's.

Just my 2 Scrip...

Why didn't you create something you liked to begin with? The game is fun, you could always start over, but I understand not wanting too. :)

Second posting this in general will not really get alot of developer attention. Try posting over in their section for a better chance at them seeing it. (Or maybe just link this post there, so they can see your post along with the others responses) :)

People just want to use these forums as a blog - they know better already.