PDA

View Full Version : 2046 Dodge Charger

Vetis
04-15-2013, 10:27 PM
So most newer TV shows always have a gimmick to them. Right? Where all season they advertise a chance to win this or that.
I'm usually annoyed by them.
But...
Anyone else here Really hope when they finally show the 2046 Dodge Charger (The Lawkeeper Charger) in the show they give one away??

Vidarr
04-15-2013, 10:37 PM
ThyJester, Thanks for making me spit coffee over my monitor lol

Vetis
04-15-2013, 10:38 PM
I don't foresee the odds being that bad.
The Walking Dead has given away a car 2 seasons in a row. Granted it wasn't a Dodge Charger.
Ill still keep my hopes up for it tho.

Vidarr
04-15-2013, 10:43 PM
The Walking Dead has given away a car 2 seasons in a row. Granted it wasn't a Dodge Charger.

The walking dead is backed by AMC, They can afford to give away cars. I think the only thing Syfy gives away is games consoles and the odd tour of a set lol

Vetis
04-15-2013, 10:52 PM
Well. That is a good point Vidarr. But I feel It all depends on how well Defiance does this season.
The car its self is usually given to the show to be given away(in this case by dodge).
I dont think Syfy has had a big enough Tv series to have an actual give away.
Say the show kills in the ratings its a possibility.

Greywolf
04-15-2013, 10:57 PM
Yeah... Who cares about some stupid car, cost of importing to australia and right hand converting would be 100k or so.. Not worth it, will just have to wait until 2015 when fords "world car" becomes a reality and then I can get myself a mustang.

Good trolling jester.

gothicshark
04-15-2013, 11:00 PM

I'm waiting for some TV show to brag about giving away a 10 year old American 4 door sedan with a four cylinder motor and no AC.

-------

Super special Contest win a not so new 2004 Chevy Cavalier Guaranteed not to have AC or Cruise Control.

http://i.imgur.com/3ewO7ZA.jpg

ThyJester
04-15-2013, 11:01 PM
Yeah... Who cares about some stupid car, cost of importing to australia and right hand converting would be 100k or so.. Not worth it, will just have to wait until 2015 when fords "world car" becomes a reality and then I can get myself a mustang.

Good trolling jester.

Why convert it? With a car that awesome you wouldn't care. If it was just a normal Charger however I'd agree.

And thank you sir, altough it still clings to a bit of truth.

Vetis
04-15-2013, 11:09 PM
I'm waiting for some TV show to brag about giving away a 10 year old American 4 door sedan with a four cylinder motor and no AC.

-------

Super special Contest win a not so new 2004 Chevy Cavalier Guaranteed not to have AC or Cruise Control.

Who uses AC??
Its called 4-70... 4 windows 70 mph....

Vidarr
04-15-2013, 11:15 PM
Who uses AC??
Its called 4-70... 4 windows 70 mph....

That would be the Redneck way, Us Civilised members of this earth like to have AC