PDA

View Full Version : St Louis DLC

METALPUNKS
04-15-2013, 10:38 PM
After watching the show I would love to see a dlc that brings us there in the future. Thoughts?

Sorry to be so short with my post I just hate when someone spoils something for me, so with that said I didn't want to spoil anything for anyone. So if you haven't watched the show beware there may end up being some spoilers lurking around.

Misto29
04-15-2013, 10:41 PM
After watching the show I would love to see a dlc that brings us there in the future. Thoughts?

YES, YES, YES, YES, YES! And did I forget to say YES, YES, YES, YES,?

iUnR3aLz
04-15-2013, 10:41 PM
Surely we will end up there eventually. You can't play a game named after the town of Defiance without ever actually making it there.

Raincry
04-15-2013, 10:51 PM
Surely we will end up there eventually. You can't play a game named after the town of Defiance without ever actually making it there.

Actually, if you watched the show...spoiler....

Every town is called Defiance.

Carthan_Plex
04-15-2013, 10:59 PM

Actually if you've played the game and watched the show *spoiler* The town is named after the battle fought at Ft. Defiance in San Fran.

djin
04-15-2013, 11:00 PM

Are you sure? I'm mostly leaning on the fact that Defiance is just the city of St. Louis, essentially the former name.

Arsenic_Touch
04-15-2013, 11:00 PM

Seems sarcasm is lost even when spoken out loud. You do realize that he was being facetious, right?

Carthan_Plex
04-15-2013, 11:01 PM
Are you sure? I'm mostly leaning on the fact that Defiance is just the city of St. Louis, essentially the former name.
He was saying that because *spoiler* Nolan sarcastically remarks upon learning the name of the town that "Everything is named after that battle." lol

Dandrielas
04-15-2013, 11:05 PM
I don't think we will ever go there. Trion wants it to be linked but separate at the same time.

Raincry
04-15-2013, 11:06 PM
He was saying that because *spoiler* Nolan sarcastically remarks upon learning the name of the town that "Everything is named after that battle." lol

Win! �� Sarcasm everywhere!!!

Raincry
04-15-2013, 11:08 PM
Seems sarcasm is lost even when spoken out loud. You do realize that he was being facetious, right?

Yes. Which is why I replied like I did. But...it bodes well for the game. :)