PDA

View Full Version : Pursuits- Memories of Armistice

keymaster
04-15-2013, 11:06 PM
this thread it to help other find the data recorders for the pursuits episode 1
so far I have found the first of the recorder at Shondu's consulate next to the von bach industries vendor and the other one I have found it in the crater --- head to the lodging area west of the main road to the bench next to the fire pit
if any one know of the other please post
I keep looking and posting :cool:

Wynce
04-15-2013, 11:08 PM
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?37740-Episode-1-amp-2-Data-Recorder-location-guide

PitBull76
04-15-2013, 11:30 PM
this thread it to help other find the data recorders for the pursuits episode 1
so far I have found the first of the recorder at Shondu's consulate next to the von bach industries vendor and the other one I have found it in the crater --- head to the lodging area west of the main road to the bench next to the fire pit
if any one know of the other please post
I keep looking and posting :cool:

In the thread I had started earlier entitled "New Data Recorder Locations" not only have people been sharing them when they find them, but someone has already posted 2 youtube videos showing the locations of ALL episode 1 and 2 data recorders. I wish people would read some of these posts before starting a new thread...

keymaster
04-16-2013, 01:37 PM
if I would have found any threads on the data recorder I would have I tried searching for them under data recorder and episode 1 & 2 but nothing came up so I started this one but im grad there more info out there now

Kapt
04-17-2013, 07:36 AM
They need to sticky any topics that are FAQ/Walkthrough.

keymaster
04-17-2013, 02:42 PM
very true there man