PDA

View Full Version : Outfits and headgear question?

Stiffy3109
04-15-2013, 11:46 PM
So from my time playing this game, I only know 3 ways to obtain outfits and headgear. One is from buying with real money, main and episode missions and completing goals. I'm not going to spend real money on the outfits, the outfits from the missions aren't all that and I'm not going to pursuit full goals for awhile. Are there other supply stations that sale different outfits other than the one thats located on the far left side of the map? I also haven't done hardly any side missions so can you obtain outfits that way as well? Also, if there are other supply stations that sale more outfits, any idea where they might be located so I can go check them out on the map? Thanks.

Omnifarious Xji
04-16-2013, 12:17 AM
You're gonna have to get out there and work for your outfits, either that, or pay for them.

Bluegobln
04-16-2013, 12:20 AM
I've got a fairly large number of hours into the game so far, nothing like the top 1% of players but certainly more than most I believe. I'm at EGO 1400 (close anyway).

I have more outfits than fit in the screen at 1080p resolution, which is a lot of outfits. I think its like 20+

So I wouldn't worry too much. If you casually seek out pursuits and complete missions, try to find everything in co-op instances, etc... you'll get a ton without even trying. If you want specific looks you'll probably have to work for them though. :D

Kitten Mittons
04-16-2013, 12:22 AM
Sadly, I find the headgear lacking overall. The outfits are ok, but almost every hat is either a sci-fi armor helmet (which only works with the armor) or a cap. I'm still holding out for a powboy hat!