PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Weapons?

R3NEGADE
04-15-2013, 11:51 PM
So the games been out long enough what are everyone's favorite weapons and why?

At Ego 371 my go to's are:

VBI CS-X Cluster Shot(grenade shotgun)
VBI TACC Autopistol

Dandrielas
04-15-2013, 11:54 PM
I prefer VBI/EMC bolt action and semi-auto Sniper rifles because I think they just look cooler then the Frontier/Survivalist model. For my secondary, I am not sure yet because I keep switching. My ego level is almost 700.

Xepher
04-15-2013, 11:56 PM
Don't know the exact name but I really like VOT bolter rifles (Bolt action sniper) because they have a fairly high rate of fire, and the burst fire lmgs beacuse well who dosent like lmgs lol. I hate the VOT meteor bolter rifles though lol. Oh yeah my ego is 988.

Kalter Stahl
04-15-2013, 11:57 PM
BMGs, I just wish there was a dedicated combat version...

Vhailas
04-16-2013, 02:16 AM
I like the VOT shotguns that spray three rounds in the face of evil.

kniferun
04-16-2013, 02:22 AM
Grenade shotgun. Unfortunately every time i get a new one its the exact same in stats.

cyrix
04-16-2013, 04:41 AM
My fists ;)

Unsent Soul
04-16-2013, 04:50 AM
I've been using the SAW LMG's that have DMG of 404 and 85 rounds. Ended up liking them so much I have 3 extras in my inv. for when the guns become maxed out I have another waiting for me.

RLStroud
04-16-2013, 04:59 AM
I've been using the SAW LMG's that have DMG of 404 and 85 rounds. Ended up liking them so much I have 3 extras in my inv. for when the guns become maxed out I have another waiting for me.

SAWs are my favorite weapons as well. Right now my favorite has a 128 round mag and the barrel that does extra damage (up to 424 I think) and has radiation nano on it with siphon melee. I used it in PvP the other night and was surprised that it performed well there given the usual lean towards shotguns. I can't seem to get lucky and nab a purple or orange SAW though.

Ezzack Hunt
04-16-2013, 05:10 AM
melee attacks are pretty weak.

cyrix
04-16-2013, 05:12 AM
melee attacks are pretty weak.

Not with melee Synagy weapon mods and the right build, you can one shot anything except the big guys ;)

RoG Goat
04-16-2013, 05:37 AM
LMG and Clustershot shotguns

The LMG has the perfect amount of range that I prefer while in combat, and an awesome DPS.
The clustershot I like because it offers a decently high damage output, while offering a 'stun' effect to enemies. (It makes them stumble backwards, effectively making them unable to attack me while I'm using it).

For PVP:

I use a 379x3 assault rifle
and a full auto autofragger shotgun 120x8 for the smaller maps, and the larger ones I use a commando SMG.

Grit
04-16-2013, 05:56 AM
I'm a fan of the auto combat shotguns and ARs. the best AR i've picked up was the one Nolan gives you at the end of the Episode missions.

SAWS are pretty BA as well.

Liewec
04-17-2013, 03:26 AM
i'll have to say cluster shot too! the Courier is fun also (the one that fires 2 1900 dmg grenades) but last patch the shells seem to be reloaded individually so its not useful for spam.

another favourite is the VoT Rebounder vs loads of enemies when you have the Mad bomber and Shock Trooper perks that let you keep firing without reloading BOOM BOOM BOOM!

also the advanced weapon grenade launcher and rocket launcher effectively have infinite ammo when you have Mad Bomber perk :D

MilkyWhites
04-17-2013, 03:34 AM
Definitely the SAWs overall. Although I have 4 loadouts all dedicated to different things.

I sold the XAR Nolan gives you like an idiot. Still really wish I had that gun or a way to get it back.

Iliad
04-17-2013, 03:36 AM
So the games been out long enough what are everyone's favorite weapons and why?

At Ego 371 my go to's are:

VBI CS-X Cluster Shot(grenade shotgun)
VBI TACC Autopistol

I don't think I've ever seen a VBI CS-X Cluster Shot - was this just a random drop that you picked up? Or did you buy it somewhere.

PoLeo
04-17-2013, 03:36 AM
Wolfhounds, Pulsers, Flashbangs.

Calavash
04-17-2013, 03:47 AM
im using 2 FRC scatterguns that give 25% clip restore to stowed weapon. So I can go blast blast blast swap weapon blast blast blast swap weapon oh look its full and ready to go rinse repeat

Captain Badger
04-17-2013, 03:49 AM
I've recently found an auto-shotgun which makes me feel like Terry Crews in The Expendables (anybody who's seen it will know what I mean!) and that's great fun to use. I also have an Incinerator launcher which is fantastic against bugs and shield bearing enemies, and also good for sapping the health of bigger guys like Black Lungs and the grenadier mutants.

RynnB1983
04-17-2013, 04:10 AM
Pulsar smgs and smgs in general. I just picked up a frc nomad that does full auto fire and purple effect. After modding it, it now has a mag of 104 and about 150 dmg rating. Which is pretty good. As a backup I either have some kind of shotgun or the grenade launcher that lets you fire three grenades then manually detonate that then lets smaller grenades rain down on enemies. Perfect for crowd control. I also have a new grenade launcher that lets you fire five then manually detonate but no smaller ones come out...still a good gun.