PDA

View Full Version : EGo = Broken ppl getting 1k per day using exploit's

Kittyko
04-16-2013, 01:00 AM
Dev's need to fix this exploiting for 1k ego levels using roller bugs and level up exploits... ppl are getting so high lvl in such short time frame... this is garbage... wipe the server's so then everyone can cry a river and stop exploiting..

FizzyMyNizzy
04-16-2013, 01:33 AM
Dev's need to fix this exploiting for 1k ego levels using roller bugs and level up exploits... ppl are getting so high lvl in such short time frame... this is garbage... wipe the server's so then everyone can cry a river and stop exploiting..

The vehicle stats doesn't give ego rating yet. To get fast exp, people abuse mine 99.

Dinova
04-16-2013, 01:35 AM
Thing is, the higher EGO players are highly devided, some play fair and just do every event they can do, while others indeed just exploit the hell out of the game.

Though i agree, they can target these people fairly easy (specialy the event-top3 people), i gues its part of a future cleanup.

PSYCOT1C BREAK
04-16-2013, 01:39 AM
Thing is, the higher EGO players are highly devided, some play fair and just do every event they can do, while others indeed just exploit the hell out of the game.

Though i agree, they can target these people fairly easy (specialy the event-top3 people), i gues its part of a future cleanup.

ive just got past 700 and put alot of hours in for that,i think its personal really weather your proud of ya rating or dont care and cheat.

atlantix
04-16-2013, 02:01 AM

fail trolling attempt i think

FriendlyStranger
04-16-2013, 02:06 AM

It's not broken and has no impact on you. Get out.

Munx
04-16-2013, 02:11 AM
1k ego per day? sounds VERY unlikely even with these so called exploits, most of which can be argued that they arnt exploits at all.

this sound like a case of the "MeSoJellyIWantEveryoneToSufferLikeMe"

Sins
04-16-2013, 02:44 AM
1k ego per day? sounds VERY unlikely even with these so called exploits, most of which can be argued that they arnt exploits at all.

I have to agree, this game encourages farming (be it Mine 99 or any other place). Actual content drys up around 750 I would say, all story and side mission, which then leaves farming them.

I finished at 890, but thats with doing almost all events I came across and some arkfalls once loot was added. Now im at 1508 with 55 pursuits but without much farming just farm for contracts, but im in no hurry, im not going to see any more content from where I am now to rushing to 5000.

People need to stop calling playing this game 'exploiting', because after you have done the same thing 2-3 times, it becomes a farm. There is no way to play this game without encountering the farm progression Trion has made for this game.

Im being realistic here, Trion are not going to add unique content that will get us to 5000 and we are going to have to farm content to reach this goal.

Kettlewell
04-16-2013, 02:59 AM
The vehicle stats doesn't give ego rating yet. To get fast exp, people abuse mine 99.

It's not abuse when it's designed like that, all missions that have phases that will clear up the phase when no one is left and the mission is done or allow you to enter a new phase if completed and you leave then reenter.

alienoid
04-16-2013, 03:16 AM
I have to agree, this game encourages farming (be it Mine 99 or any other place). Actual content drys up around 750 I would say, all story and side mission, which then leaves farming them.

I finished at 890, but thats with doing almost all events I came across and some arkfalls once loot was added. Now im at 1508 with 55 pursuits but without much farming just farm for contracts, but im in no hurry, im not going to see any more content from where I am now to rushing to 5000.

People need to stop calling playing this game 'exploiting', because after you have done the same thing 2-3 times, it becomes a farm. There is no way to play this game without encountering the farm progression Trion has made for this game.

Im being realistic here, Trion are not going to add unique content that will get us to 5000 and we are going to have to farm content to reach this goal.

Actually, 5000 is not a goal, there is no levels in that game, none that matters anyways, as in other traditional MMOs (rush to max level, get ubah gear, loop in the endgame warp zone).
There is no need to be 5k here, you just got to wait for content. Trion deifinitely didn't design this game as a grind fest but as a TV-show series : watch, play the following event, stop playing until next week event if you're too fast of a player. 5k is just an arbitrary soft limit, as we know from alpha it can go way more higher than that, for players to not get auto-credit when Trion will add new pursuits asking you to get 6k, 8k, 10k. Nothing much.

Munx
04-16-2013, 03:30 AM
Alienoid, trion designed this game as a mmo, as such it will have diffrent meaning to diffrent people, to some it will be a grindfest, because that is what they want.

The end.

ChipSet
04-16-2013, 04:40 AM

I know(hope?) itís a trollÖ..but thatís stronger than me ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

Jammylambo
04-16-2013, 04:44 AM

actually if you addup ego from pursuits and weapon lvl ect it totals 4750 ego :P

Fle2ch
04-16-2013, 04:44 AM
How does if effect you what other people do? I could not give a toss who has what EGO. Play the game have fun.
If some **** head cheats he will never get the adrenaline rush of dong a difficult mission,his loss at the end of the day.
The game was designed to be played a certain way and that's why it's fun. If someone wants to remove the fun then it's not my problem I could not care less.

Sins
04-16-2013, 05:10 AM
actually if you addup ego from pursuits and weapon lvl ect it totals 4750 ego :P

I wana play that game... would be really easy to get 5000 :P... There is only 104 season one pursuits, even in they all give +40 each which only a few do, 40x104 = 4160. Not going to calculate all of them, but its nowhere near 4750 hehe.

Unless you seen seasons we haven't seen :P.

Rhorge
04-16-2013, 05:11 AM
I think it's clear that OP is in the wrong headspace, or just a bad troll.

Rhorge
04-16-2013, 05:12 AM

You need at least 80 level ups to get all the pursuits. That's automatic 800 EGO for you.

Rhorge
04-16-2013, 05:14 AM
I wana play that game... would be really easy to get 5000 :P... There is only 104 season one pursuits, even in they all give +40 each which only a few do, 40x104 = 4160. Not going to calculate all of them, but its nowhere near 4750 hehe.

Unless you seen seasons we haven't seen :P.

Key words: weapon level.

Kettlewell
04-16-2013, 05:27 AM
Key words: weapon level.

The pain of leveling BMGs to 20...

http://www.recruiterchicks.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/crazy.jpg

Munx
04-16-2013, 06:19 AM
The pain of leveling BMGs to 20...

http://www.recruiterchicks.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/crazy.jpg

you just ruined my day, reminding me of that piece of trash weapon -.-

KodiakX
04-16-2013, 06:38 AM
I don't get all the Mine 99 hype.

Mine 99 was giving me 6000 XP total per completion. Even if you skip a vast majority of the mobs through Decoy, the time it takes to complete solo is pretty terrible compared to other tasks in the game (such as finale stages of Major Arkfalls). The only scenario where I can see this being effective is if you had 3-4 people who'd use 1 person for the eastern points, 1 for the western and 1 for the final.

Personally I still think it'd be faster to hit up the final stages of Major Arkfalls, ensure you get a good contribution (which means 18000 XP or 3 runs of Mine 99) and when they aren't up run around tagging events for 1700 XP per event as it rolls in that or Mine 99 in between Majors but Majors still way better for time/xp ratios.

illgot
04-16-2013, 07:24 AM

Mine 99 was giving me 6000 XP total per completion. Even if you skip a vast majority of the mobs through Decoy, the time it takes to complete solo is pretty terrible compared to other tasks in the game (such as finale stages of Major Arkfalls). The only scenario where I can see this being effective is if you had 3-4 people who'd use 1 person for the eastern points, 1 for the western and 1 for the final.

Personally I still think it'd be faster to hit up the final stages of Major Arkfalls, ensure you get a good contribution (which means 18000 XP or 3 runs of Mine 99) and when they aren't up run around tagging events for 1700 XP per event as it rolls in that or Mine 99 in between Majors but Majors still way better for time/xp ratios.

I can run through Mine 99 in about 2-3 minutes using cloak and a shotgun.

AddictedNoob
04-16-2013, 07:25 AM

What about the people who play legit such as myself? Your argument is invalid.

FizzyMyNizzy
04-16-2013, 07:50 AM

The thing is.. If you do mine 99 with 4 people. You will finish it even faster. 3 go to one of the 3 boxes. The last guy go to the computer. Profit. GT*O to reset. Repeat. It is faster than arkfall to arkfall hunting. I do arkfall to arkfall hunting all the time. You don't see me having higher ego rating than some one that abuse mine 99. And arkfall boss takes time. Some are easy, some take forever depending on the people that is there. I seen group that doesn't know the mob is resetting when they try to move out of the circle. Mine 99 doesn't have that issue. There is no boss stopping any one on the computer. You just click and gt*o to that bridge.

Lets say you could do mine 99 in 30 sec. for 3 mins. That's like 6 times in 3 min. 6x6000 = 36,000exp

Arkfall boss takes longer than that. You join a friend/clan phase. Use one of those blue teleport area. Drive you way to the arkfall boss. That's more than 3min for 18,000 XP.

It's not the bigger number from the arkfall win. You also have to factor in the time it takes. Mine 99 takes almost no effort.

Mynx
04-16-2013, 07:51 AM
It's not abuse when it's designed like that, all missions that have phases that will clear up the phase when no one is left and the mission is done or allow you to enter a new phase if completed and you leave then reenter.

people need to learn what exploiting means, anyhting broken or doing more than it should or possibly not intended, if people are abusing ort akign advantage of situations this is called exploiting.

if there is a certain area thats lvling up people quicker than normal then this is taking advantage if people are abusing and using. this is called exploitation of game mechanics, which mostl ikely will get fixed soon or sometime in the future

Dixa
04-16-2013, 07:57 AM

1500 is a realistic number

3-4k is not

Dixa
04-16-2013, 07:59 AM

no total ego amount possible from all weapons, vehicles and pursuits is 2416 plus the pursuits added yesterday.

anastasia
04-16-2013, 08:25 AM
I have 1100+ EGO from just playing the game. I don't tag events and leave, didn't know about Mine99 or any other exploit, and don't personally care to know about them. I'm having fun and so far nobody's need to find loopholes has affected my fun in any way, so.... please don't wipe anything. My game enjoyment doesn't include even the tiniest notion of what someone else's score is. If they need to cheat to have fun, they have serious EGO problems.... see what I did there?

Kettlewell
04-16-2013, 08:49 AM
people need to learn what exploiting means, anyhting broken or doing more than it should or possibly not intended, if people are abusing ort akign advantage of situations this is called exploiting.

if there is a certain area that's leveling up people quicker than normal then this is taking advantage if people are abusing and using. this is called exploitation of game mechanics, which most likely will get fixed soon or sometime in the future

It's not a bug because it was designed in such a way, every mission like mine 99 has the same phase situation which was intended to allow people to redo the mission immediately. If it was an exploit a dev would have prioritized it or even a mere mention of a fix.

Not a bug, can't be an exploit. I know the differences.

XPhial
04-16-2013, 08:55 AM
Mine 99 is not an exploit. Let me say this right now if you do Mine 99 for a full day at most you might get 100 or so ego rating. Each time you get the ego level up you get 5 ego points from what I seen. Stop the complaining and just play the game I am ego 1300 and I seen people at 2k ego rating I'm not complaining its been a week since the games been out stop bickering / complaining, does their ego rating effect you? No! If anything else just enjoy the game the only ones who could be possibly exploiting are the leadboards but even then it could be due to lag. Just saying :cool:

Kettlewell
04-16-2013, 08:56 AM
Mine 99 is not an exploit. Let me say this right now if you do Mine 99 for a full day at most you might get 100 or so ego rating. Each time you get the ego level up you get 5 ego points from what I seen. Stop the complaining and just play the game I am ego 1300 and I seen people at 2k ego rating I'm not complaining its been a week since the games been out stop bickering / complaining, does their ego rating effect you? No! If anything else just enjoy the game the only ones who could be possibly exploiting are the leadboards but even then it could be due to lag. Just saying :cool:

Some even higher, people in mid 3,000s haha

markgatty
04-16-2013, 09:02 AM
i went on a 3 day defiance frenzy and only reached around ego 1k. that was only doing missions and arkfalls if i could be bothered at the time. it may seem such small amount to thoes people you call cheaters or exploiters. but i had fun with my time.
what exactly do you have agenst the people who rushed through there levels? they dont really get anything better than you except a few more ego power slots.

Darth Sully
04-16-2013, 09:08 AM
Higher ego means more perk unlocks. That's how I see it I am almost 1k ego which I put hours into the game but my character is just as strong as a500 ego

FizzyMyNizzy
04-16-2013, 01:05 PM

Err... every time you level is 10 EGO rating.

Archangel
04-16-2013, 01:11 PM
Must find this Mine 99.

I need to look over the areas. Where is it located?

demonichatered
04-16-2013, 01:14 PM
Must find this Mine 99.

I need to look over the areas. Where is it located?

here you are (http://myplace.frontier.com/~zandiya80/defianceworldmapwip.png)

Archangel
04-16-2013, 01:16 PM
Ah thank you. I dont use the wiki stuff to find out where things are. Maybe i should start looking into these for pursuit completion.

Game is loaded with just to much content to do grind out in my limited time to play the game.

Thank you for your help.

M00N
04-16-2013, 01:24 PM
went from 1910 to 2040ish since todays patch. And i actually have only done all the sidequests, as many arkfalls as i can and spent a day to lvl BMG, sawnoff and the rest of the pursuit weapons to rank 10. Havent done seriously many CO-OPs only enough to unlock the pursuits, a few pvp games but as the kill count reset all the time i went back to doing arkfalls and pursuits!

After all the Sidequests, main quest and episode quests (clearing all) pursuits and lvling weps are your main way to get EGO. IF your arent farming! So getting to 2k with only that is "easy" tho i have played ALOT as i have a quiet period in school and can play 6h after school and all sat-sunday, as i usualy do on release and 2-3 weeks forward.

Oooh yeah also do all the dailies and weeklys as soon as they are released! :) to get 100 "currency" to get the buy 3 items pursuits! :)

I like to race to the end by normal means! Was the 4th blackguard on my server to max lvl and the 2nd choppa in WAR. In this game tho im so far behind its sad becouse of the "easy" way with tagging stuff emergencys and arkfalls and then mass doing quests over and over. But as its ingame i dont blame others for doing it! Cudos for them becouse that kinda game play gets BOOOORRRINGGG so fast... :)

RelativeBlue
04-16-2013, 01:31 PM
Yeah, there's a huge amount of cheating.
But Ego doesn't mean anything. Absolutely no meaning.
So why even punish?

deltadeath93
04-16-2013, 01:35 PM

i think your nuts. if they wipe out all the hard work i did to get the 700 plus ego i have now i will quit playing this game and any future trion games. i did every main/side mission in game and have been doing arkfalls for hours a day as well as co op missions to get where i am. to wipe out my acomplishments because you fail to put in your time on your charecter is utter bs plain and simple.

DeL1I
04-16-2013, 01:54 PM
I am at 2.4k EGO 100% legit. I have never heard about mine99 just playing alooot. I assume that 2.8k-ish is possible w/o "exploiting"