PDA

View Full Version : A hacker currently streaming.

Vacu
04-16-2013, 02:38 AM
This guy. http://www.twitch.tv/nullvaluez

Rend
04-16-2013, 02:42 AM
Hmm... I like the "targetlock" squares he has.
Looks really sweet since it highlights what is around you for easier targeting. Is this somewhere in the game I can activate? O_o

Schwa
04-16-2013, 02:43 AM
Hmm... I like the "targetlock" squares he has.
Looks really sweet since it highlights what is around you for easier targeting. Is this somewhere in the game I can activate? O_o

Don't even think about it, that's a really big way to get b& lol

Tango80
04-16-2013, 02:43 AM
This guy. http://www.twitch.tv/nullvaluez

That why i tend not to play on PC anymore. Third party software that outlines allies / enemies even through terrain yeah that's not playing that outright cheating.

Hendaf
04-16-2013, 02:44 AM
whats with all the boxes did he mod the game all ready

Schwa
04-16-2013, 02:45 AM
whats with all the boxes did he mod the game all ready

He is using a hack or cheating program.

Ninno20
04-16-2013, 02:48 AM
Bugs and glitches are one thing, but hacks are just blatant abuse of people who just plain old suck at games. Where is the fun in making something no other player has to give you a massive advantage. 5 minutes of fun sure.... until everyone uses and abuses then no-one wins.

PookLove
04-16-2013, 02:48 AM
This is why I play on console...

Vacu
04-16-2013, 02:58 AM
This is why I play on console...
Consoles are not immune to cheating.

inFamousMax
04-16-2013, 02:59 AM
why is he not banned yet?

WAKE UP TRION.

Taaltos
04-16-2013, 03:00 AM
Make sure to report this tool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUnARlzJut4

duction
04-16-2013, 03:00 AM
Someone record it with tunebyte or fraps and get video proof and get him banned,

Vacu
04-16-2013, 03:02 AM
Someone record it with tunebyte or fraps and get video proof and get him banned,

I already am. You can see me streaming/recording hm at twitch.tv/nullplayer

duction
04-16-2013, 03:02 AM
Good man :)

Grimno
04-16-2013, 03:03 AM
"The community has closed this channel due to terms of service violations."

Muhahaha

Taaltos
Ha! Shutdown! Good on ya.

Vacu
HAHAHA, had his Twitch.tv account banned.

Rend
04-16-2013, 03:04 AM
well, there he goes lol

Dinova
But to a higher degree protected against these simpel injections.

Twitch now banned, but is his game account too?
I so wanna read his reaction when he just trew away 60 bucks :D

Sanae
why is he not banned yet?

WAKE UP TRION.

Because it is night time in USA and all Trion staff actually sleeps? :p

On a serious notes, I hate hackers/cheaters and really hope this guy gets permanent ban. I bet there would be less people hacking the game if they risked actually losing the game they paid for.

P.S.

Did he actually get banned from Defiance?

boshman789
04-16-2013, 03:06 AM

On a serious notes, I hate hackers/cheaters and really hope this guy gets permanent ban. I bet there would be less people hacking the game if they risked actually losing the game they paid for.

i can across a hacker last night on a coop killed boss one shot and finished with 99999999999 dmg

i look it up and peoeple was saying when they get caught they get 72 hour ban :S

PookLove
04-16-2013, 03:08 AM
On Xbox360 the only way more often than not is by having a jtag box and it will be banned within a week. I've never encountered a cheater in COD, Halo, or Defiance. Not since the original xbox anyhow.

Grimno
04-16-2013, 03:08 AM
i can across a hacker last night on a coop killed boss one shot and finished with 99999999999 dmg

i look it up and peoeple was saying when they get caught they get 72 hour ban :S

If they're hacking it needs to be severe.
72 hour bans or less are for minor offenses.

I really do not see the purpose people would want to hack in Defiance.
it's NOT a hard game...
Watching the livestream I thought "... if it was like that for me. i'd get bored so fast... "

Taaltos
04-16-2013, 03:09 AM
They took his stream down, I got him FRAPS'd in PvP with his perfect score.

Brad

he see's you troll'in he's hating

Sanae

That's too bad. I wish hackers would get permanent bans instead - that would severely limit it. But with the game being paid, I am not sure Trion will actually risk legal trouble by permanently banning people >.>

duction
They should make an example of him :p we have video proof anyway.

Lollie
04-16-2013, 03:10 AM
They took his stream down, I got him FRAPS'd in PvP with his perfect score.

What a loser he must be :p

boshman789
04-16-2013, 03:10 AM
If they're hacking it needs to be severe.
72 hour bans or less are for minor offenses.

I really do not see the purpose people would want to hack in Defiance.
it's NOT a hard game...
Watching the livestream I thought "... if it was like that for me. i'd get bored so fast... "

they said that but you one using 1 way to hack and i found 3 ways so far ...... i would get borec in first 10 mins im proud of erning my stats take that out and the biggest part of the games gone

Grimno
04-16-2013, 03:14 AM
That's too bad. I wish hackers would get permanent bans instead - that would severely limit it. But with the game being paid, I am not sure Trion will actually risk legal trouble by permanently banning people >.>

The moment the hack they break the terms of service you agree to in order to play on their servers.
It's their choice, and if they get caught they need to relize there are consequences...

Tango80
04-16-2013, 03:16 AM

No not immune however they have very few cheaters as any net code discrepancy or alteration is usually monitored by said provider of said service. (xbox live)

And if any net code discrepancy or alteration is occurring they can trace that to specific account which then can be banned. So who wants to spend money so they can cheat then get banned only to pay more money to cheat again? Not I that's too much money wasted. For those who get their kicks doing that all the more power to them and it lines the Provider with money so they aren't going to complain.

Jeronan
04-16-2013, 03:16 AM

P.S.

Did he actually get banned from Defiance?

Those People do not care about getting their account banned. They just buy a New one and try again. As most of these are just spoiled rich kids using mommy & daddies credit card.
It's all about building prestige in the hacking community and show off how long one can hack a game and grief others, before being banned.

I would not mind if PC games would be able to start following the same Security messures as done on Consoles where every console has a Hardware ID build in that can be read out, and when someone is modding/hacking on console, Sony or Microsoft have the Power to ban the entire console from their online network! As is actually happening.

Professional programs do check on sertain hardware ID's, but that is mostly based on harddisk and tie their Licenses to it.
But a harddisk is too easily replaced these days.
Much better if they are able to ban Someone's motherboard. That would be far more expensive and much more hassle to replace.

That's why the treshold for hacking on consoles is much higher and far less of an issue as is With PC games.

Beats
04-16-2013, 03:17 AM

There is no risk of legal trouble, especially since it's in their terms of service they can cancel your ability to play at any time for any or no reason. I am going to guess you are fairly new to online games, since permbans have been around for ages. Plenty of companies hand out permabans for hacking/botting in paid games, and pay to play games. Talk to the extreme number of people who were banned during the WoWglider days.

On topic, I hope Trion does permabans for second offense. First offense, there are always the chance of false positive and the like.

Brad
04-16-2013, 03:21 AM
On Xbox360 the only way more often than not is by having a jtag box and it will be banned within a week. I've never encountered a cheater in COD, Halo, or Defiance. Not since the original xbox anyhow.

cheater will always cheat you never be completely free of modders whether there jtag'd, flashed with ISO mods or using game mods from a flashdrive. Many they should just try playing the game how it was meant to be played.

Jeronan
04-16-2013, 03:26 AM
There is no risk of legal trouble, especially since it's in their terms of service they can cancel your ability to play at any time for any or no reason. I am going to guess you are fairly new to online games, since permbans have been around for ages. Plenty of companies hand out permabans for hacking/botting in paid games, and pay to play games. Talk to the extreme number of people who were banned during the WoWglider days.

On topic, I hope Trion does permabans for second offense. First offense, there are always the chance of false positive and the like.

When Age of Conan released, there were entire Guilds who were using exploits (and hacks) to get quickly to Level80, accumulate huge amounts of ingame Money, building and advancing their city at alarming rate and dominated the PVP server and griefing low Level players.
Funcom really had balls and didn't show any mercy to these pricks and banned them left and right. Even entire Guilds With all it's members received a perma ban!
It immediately send out a "Clear" Message to the playerbase that Funcom means bussiness and doesn't tollerate any exploiting and hacking in their games.

If you do not send out a Clear Message right away, then exploiting and hacking will become a big problem and will get completely out of Control!
This is very common in Asian MMO's like Lineage II and AION, where botting got totally out of Control.
I played AION when it released here in the West and it was absolutely terrible on the server I was playing on in that time, where entire bot Trains were just clearing out entire quest areas, preventing me from advancing my character and completing my quests.

Sanae
04-16-2013, 03:26 AM
Those People do not care about getting their account banned. They just buy a New one and try again. As most of these are just spoiled rich kids using mommy & daddies credit card.
It's all about building prestige in the hacking community and show off how long one can hack a game and grief others, before being banned.

I dunno about that.

While a few may be from very rich families, I imagine most gamers - including hackers - do count money, and would be distraught with getting their account for the game they paid for banned. Even if they re-buy the game, there is a very good chance that they realize that hacking will only cost them both money and all their progress in the game, and don't hack again.

Temporary bans, on the other hand, make for a very poor lesson, in my opinion. If anything, they show that you can hack and get away with it.

Taaltos
04-16-2013, 03:28 AM
I dunno about that.

While a few may be from very rich families, I imagine most gamers - including hackers - do count money, and would be distraught with getting their account for the game they paid for banned. Even if they re-buy the game, there is a very good chance that they realize that hacking will only cost them both money and all their progress in the game, and don't hack again.

Temporary bans, on the other hand, make for a very poor lesson, in my opinion. If anything, they show that you can hack and get away with it.

If they want to go a temp ban route, make it something worthwhile. 2 weeks. A month. Something more than 3 days.

Grimno
04-16-2013, 03:28 AM
cheater will always cheat you never be completely free of modders whether there jtag'd, flashed with ISO mods or using game mods from a flashdrive. Many they should just try playing the game how it was meant to be played.

+1
The game is actually fun.
Join a clan, get on teamspeak, organize an Ark raid or a PVP group and actually play the game.
Sure it won't be "as fast", but when you get that unique title or clothing, you EARNED it and people will oooo and aaaah over it and that is a glorious feeling.

Taaltos
04-16-2013, 03:30 AM
+1
The game is actually fun.
Join a clan, get on teamspeak, organize an Ark raid or a PVP group and actually play the game.
Sure it won't be "as fast", but when you get that unique title or clothing, you EARNED it and people will oooo and aaaah over it and that is a glorious feeling.

Eh, like someone else said, he's just trying to get his 'cred' in the hacker community.

Orge Lambart
04-16-2013, 03:32 AM
No not immune however they have very few cheaters as any net code discrepancy or alteration is usually monitored by said provider of said service. (xbox live)

And if any net code discrepancy or alteration is occurring they can trace that to specific account which then can be banned. So who wants to spend money so they can cheat then get banned only to pay more money to cheat again? Not I that's too much money wasted. For those who get their kicks doing that all the more power to them and it lines the Provider with money so they aren't going to complain.

You can buy World at war for like 10 dollars used, go pick up that game and play it, then come back and tell me the Xbox isn't hacked to kingdom come. For that matter take a look at any leaderboard for any game that features a leaderboard, take a look at the top 1000 scores, all impossible to get legit. Although most of those tags are banned, occasionally you'll see a few that are still around and kicking.

Jeronan
04-16-2013, 03:32 AM
I dunno about that.

Ofcourse you got a lot of so called noobs who Google and download a hack, are utterly naive and think they are cool to be part of the "gang" and try it out, get banned and start crying they can no longer play and move on.

But there is a very strong core Group of hackers, who hack games as a sport, just to see how long they can last, before getting banned. And when they do, they try again With different and or adapted Tools and see if they can break their own or others records, before getting banned again.

Taaltos
04-16-2013, 03:34 AM
Ofcourse you got a lot of so called noobs who Google and download a hack, are utterly naive and think they are cool to be part of the "gang" and try it out, get banned and start crying they can no longer play and move on.

But there is a very strong core Group of hackers, who hack games as a sport, just to see how long they can last, before getting banned. And when they do, they try again With different and or adapted Tools and see if they can break their own or others records, before getting banned again.

^^^ This!

It's the same as the guys with the Pineapple hack boxes.

How much info can we sniff.

Sanae
04-16-2013, 04:04 AM

Not to sound too harsh, but I’d shed no tears over member of either first or second “group” being banned.

The naive kids who just think that hacking is “cool” and make them “pro” earn a valuable lesson that illegal activity is not “cool” but will get them punished. And a good chance is, they will play legally the next game they play (or if they re-buy Defiance to keep playing it).

As about the second group, they will still lose money even if they re-buy Defiance to keep hacking it, which I feel is adequate punishment for not just using hacks but making them. And, again, depending on how rich they are, they may decide to move on to another game where they won’t have to pay their way back into the game every time they get banned.

The bottom line is: permanent bans will help to limit the hacking. Temporary bans (which are next to no punishment at all) will accomplish nothing.

Brad
04-16-2013, 04:05 AM
Anyone read about that guy who pretended to be a Wheelchair invalid for years, streaming on twich.tv ( I think) and collecting over 20.000 dollars in donations and then recently fecked up, forgot his webcam was still running and just stood up and walked away!
ROFL! That was a classic!
He also got his channel closed Down and won't be able to show his face in Public anymore at least.
IV never sponsored any one over the net cause of lack of trust toward other party apart from Hannah hart hello hart campaign for her tour show but I only sponcer that cause mdk is hilarious but Yer im not going to derail the topic by talking about "my drunk kitchen"

Jeronan
04-16-2013, 04:12 AM
Not to sound too harsh, but I’d shed no tears over member of either first or second “group” being banned.

The naive kids who just think that hacking is “cool” and make them “pro” earn a valuable lesson that illegal activity is not “cool” but will get them punished. And a good chance is, they will play legally the next game they play (or if they re-buy Defiance to keep playing it).

As about the second group, they will still lose money even if they re-buy Defiance to keep hacking it, which I feel is adequate punishment for not just using hacks but making them. And, again, depending on how rich they are, they may decide to move on to another game where they won’t have to pay their way back into the game every time they get banned.

The bottom line is: permanent bans will help to limit the hacking. Temporary bans (which are next to no punishment at all) will accomplish nothing.

Oh don't get me wrong here! I am all for perma bans for these b*stards! No mercy!

Qei
04-16-2013, 04:17 AM
Dude. It might be better to edit Your post and be more careful in Your wording here. Especially the families part thing.
Especially since what happened in Boston yesterday... you couldn't have picked a worse moment to shout executions, media and families in one sentence.

Just saying.

What's the point of editing a post that's already been quoted? Durrr...?

I'll humor you though.

*fixed (http://sadviolin.com/)

There..

Kettlewell
04-16-2013, 04:32 AM
What's the point of editing a post that's already been quoted? Durrr...?

I'll humor you though.

*fixed (http://sadviolin.com/)

There..

You are seriously messed up

SHaDoWeD_SiN
04-16-2013, 04:38 AM

There is no legal trouble here. He violated the ToS. You know, that long thing you accept before even playing the game, everytime you boot it up?

Antherage
04-16-2013, 04:54 AM

This is the exact same case in PC games like Defiance. I don't know why people are generalizing Defiance along with every other shooter on the market. Counter-Strike ect have privately run servers that the people often ban individuals from, forever, but that individual can then go to another server.

Defiance isn't like that. You get your account banned, guess what? Cya.

Same concept. Spend money to get banned... probably not so often.

Jeronan
04-16-2013, 05:07 AM
This is the exact same case in PC games like Defiance. I don't know why people are generalizing Defiance along with every other shooter on the market. Counter-Strike ect have privately run servers that the people often ban individuals from, forever, but that individual can then go to another server.

Defiance isn't like that. You get your account banned, guess what? Cya.

Same concept. Spend money to get banned... probably not so often.

Because it's a heck lot cheaper to buy the game again (especially after a while when it ends up in the discount bin for 10 bucks), then having to buy an entire New console!

That's why the treshold for hacking on consoles is way higher then with PC games.