PDA

View Full Version : A hacker currently streaming.

Vacu
04-16-2013, 02:38 AM
This guy. http://www.twitch.tv/nullvaluez

I really hope no one confuses him with me.

Imitationwater
04-16-2013, 02:48 AM
x______________x

Strontium Dog
04-16-2013, 02:52 AM
What a waster. Seriously they think it looks good or fun to play like that?

Hes not even good with that crap working either!

Imitationwater
04-16-2013, 03:04 AM
andddd stream is banned! At least twitch is fast! His reply about why he was doing it was funny "to show off game" or something like that..lol

taskun56
04-16-2013, 03:11 AM
Boosh - CLOSED. Hahahaha. Sucker...

Feliz1984
04-16-2013, 03:19 AM
Was just in a Competitive map with NullValue, very annoying.
Also a player called Ceox as well, seen him with like a 23-0 score a few times now.

Grimno
04-16-2013, 03:25 AM
andddd stream is banned! At least twitch is fast! His reply about why he was doing it was funny "to show off game" or something like that..lol

It's kinda sad that, they don't try and hide it... they just do it out in the open and expect to get away with it.
Trion will take action and it seems they're increasing the ban duration (up to 72 hours now. Not, that effective but a step in the right direction).
Back when i griefed in minecraft I was subtle about it and that made it more fun!
Want to destroy a house? Break everything on one side so it's essentially a wall now, but from their side it looks normal when in reality everything is gone!
Or go under a shop, building a massive cavern with lava at the bottom. Once it fills with people RPing, blow the floor with dynamite and watch them fall into fire!

I just don't get it though...
"To show them the game"
So... wants to show them it has hackers and drive away potential players thus damaging the reputation of the game/company as well as lower the chance of the game succeeding and letting it get to Season 2 where full creativity comes into play?
Gee, thanks!