PDA

View Full Version : Trion will patch when they patch Shut up already you bunch of whiners & play the game

chadiwack
04-16-2013, 06:08 AM
moan moan moan moan moan complain complain complain some more moaning and crying, more complaining... ZZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzz zzzzz

What an ungrateful bunch of *****H0LES!

xrrated
04-16-2013, 06:24 AM
hahaha this made me laugh. agreed!

PoLeo
04-16-2013, 06:31 AM
So, you're complaining.. About people complaining?

Seth Winternight
04-16-2013, 06:31 AM
here here!

Taaltos
04-16-2013, 06:32 AM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROO1GZyAuPTYkf_uYFMwjBuJos6Jw-38GUMb5gcR6Mpx0gL3P7UA

kniferun
04-16-2013, 06:32 AM
Its a vicious circle.

Sacrimony
04-16-2013, 06:35 AM
The amount of cry baby morons does get tiring. It's like they think they're more entitled to receive information before anyone else.

mrgrimezHD
04-16-2013, 06:52 AM
moan moan moan moan moan complain complain complain some more moaning and crying, more complaining... ZZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzz zzzzz

What an ungrateful bunch of *****H0LES!

*puts Rant Hat on* - Brace yourselves, I'm doing it again.

I see what you're saying, last night in the stream when the Q&A section came around, you should've seen the amount of questions regarding the patch release, even though the room was in Slow Mode the chat box itself was going haywire.

Some comments were uncalled for, but you know, it's the internet after all and it's where freedom of speech is prominent and people of many ages / agendas can roam free. I've said it once and I can quite happily say it again, people have the right to be angry that their $60 Game isn't up to scratch (in their opinion) and all they're doing is wanting to find out more information on the matter. Fair play, but when those very individuals start acting like complete tossers and basically demanding an answer there and then without any regard of how they're coming across it doesn't change a thing.

Trion can only do so much at a time, they've basically put all their eggs in one basket, put their balls on the line or whatever phrase you feel is appropriate in order to put Defiance out on the store shelves for all 3 platforms. If they make a few people happy then there's almost guaranteed twice as many people will start to cry.

2 - 3 Days after Defiance was released, we had updates already for all Platforms I believe? If I'm wrong there please someone who knows correct me. Then Trion announced a Major Patch which in the post said ''Monday OR Tuesday'', of course when Monday came and no patch the individuals in question kick off about it, Tuesday comes... ''So wheres the patch?...'' - ''I'm trading it in'' - etc etc it will never end until they're satisfied, but then, when they eventually get this patch those same exact people will be on the forums again making the same bloody threads multiple times over something else they're not happy about.

What people don't seem to realize is that Defiance isn't just a normal game, I'm not being paid or standing on a soapbox being a brown nose fan boy, I'm speaking from a person who enjoys video games at his own leisure and understands the process in order to even begin making an MMO for the console generation once again.

Not to mention Defiance is also tied into it's own TV Show, so basically it's an episodic MMO which has to cater for the general public who might not play games but they love to watch TV, Trion CANNOT release any more 'content' regarding the actual game until the plot for the TV show is in 'GOLD' stage. Because if they did, then the people who play the game will already know what's going to happen in the show and vice versa, that my friend, would be a nightmare.

There's also the people who don't understand about how these Patches and Updates work, now honestly I don't know how easy it is for Steam (PC Users) or PSN works, I'm not sure if Trion have to go through certain steps in order to release that particular CLIENT update or DLC but with Microsoft, they have a strict process in which ANY game Developer needs to go through in order to put their product on XBL for the general public to download.

Don't forget, Trion have to make updates and patches for all 3 platforms. Which involves completely different coding and whatever else is need to accomplish that.

The reason why emphasis was focused on client is because people need to understand that client side updates for us, the XBL users, need to be verified by Microsoft first. If the update was SERVER side, meaning Trion then no verification is needed because they're updating their own servers. Hence why they can be done as frequent as Trion likes in order to fix problems.

Microsoft might of already verified the patch some people will say, yeah for sure, it's possible and I'm not denying that but there could be many reasons why the patch isn't available yet and I'm sure if it was a serious set back then Sledge or a member of the staff would have notified their customers. Why wouldn't they? Trion keep an active Blog and they're working around the clock on different sections of the game which needs fixing or tweaking. It's not like they're lying because we've seen the proof in the first 2 to 3 ****ing days.

To those of you who even bothered reading this, I thank you for putting up with the wall of text. However since this is the internet as previously stated then I think I'm going to use my freedom of speech and tell it how it is, it's clear some people just aren't bothered in knowing facts and would rather cry about it anyway. Playing the ''I've spent $60 on this game'' card every chance they get.

If you can do any better, then go ahead and make your own game, since you seem to be the video game guru's because let's face it, once you release that game to the general public.. us.. let's see how you handle constant negative criticism then be prepared to face questions like this being fired at you everyday. Guess who will be saying ''I've spent $60 for this game'' then.

*takes Rant Hat off* - Phew.... I need a pi$$ now, that is all.