PDA

View Full Version : Let us prepare!!!!!!

mbergeron
04-16-2013, 06:51 AM
For the new set of threads complaining how nothing in the patch works and how many people will leave the game :D

LurchUSA
04-16-2013, 06:52 AM
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs16/f/2007/169/5/b/You_are_not_prepared____by_DManiac.jpg

Cutlass Jack
04-16-2013, 06:52 AM
I'm going to laugh it the patch notes consist of something incredibly minor and/or generic like. "server side fixes to improve stability."

chicksticker
04-16-2013, 06:54 AM
For the new set of threads complaining how nothing in the patch works and how many people will leave the game :D

First we will have the "are the servers back up" threads then we will get the "whats the size of the patch" threads ...then "the patch wont download" threads then maybe the complainers about the patch!

Maximus Prime
04-16-2013, 06:55 AM
I'm always prepared... Bring it on!

http://eborg3.com/Facebook-Animations/People/an-BringItOn.gif

mbergeron
04-16-2013, 06:57 AM
First we will have the "are the servers back up" threads then we will get the "whats the size of the patch" threads ...then "the patch wont download" threads then maybe the complainers about the patch!

And the always needed statements on how much people have spent on the game and how long they have been playing video games and know plenty to know how a launch should go. I like those who feel the need to state that they bought the ultimate edition.

ironhands
04-16-2013, 07:00 AM
And the always needed statements on how much people have spent on the game and how long they have been playing video games and know plenty to know how a launch should go. I like those who feel the need to state that they bought the ultimate edition.

People spent $60 of their HARD EARNED MONEY :P

i still surprised about the lack of threads regarding the wiping of beta progress when the game went live.

Technodude
04-16-2013, 07:08 AM
Only most pro people make a topic to whine about people whining in future.