PDA

View Full Version : Road Rage!!!

Unknown
04-16-2013, 07:07 AM
So sometimes I just get bored and follow people around in my roller just honking my horn at them all the way ^_^ (but if they get into a fight I tend to jump out and help them)

Then other times I just honk my horn at passing vehicles just to let them know they aren't alone in the world ^_^

Schwa
04-16-2013, 07:08 AM
The vehicle horn is quite possibly the stupidest, yet most fun, feature of vehicles.

Orenji
04-16-2013, 07:10 AM
So sometimes I just get bored and follow people around in my roller just honking my horn at them all the way ^_^ (but if they get into a fight I tend to jump out and help them)

Then other times I just honk my horn at passing vehicles just to let them know they aren't alone in the world ^_^

...so that was you following me for 10 minutes the other day just honking!

chicksticker
04-16-2013, 07:10 AM

My buddy and I where following people around yelling for help every two seconds...it was great.
We also run enemies into people standing still for too long.

AddictedNoob
04-16-2013, 07:18 AM
My buddy and I where following people around yelling for help every two seconds...it was great.
We also run enemies into people standing still for too long.

I got to try that since I completed pretty much everything in the game.

Unknown
04-16-2013, 07:23 AM
The vehicle horn is quite possibly the stupidest, yet most fun, feature of vehicles.

It's one of those things that's so wrong but just can't help laughing about :p

Unknown
04-16-2013, 07:23 AM
Mayhaps ^_^

Cutlass Jack
04-16-2013, 07:24 AM
Kids today are too horn-y.

Unknown
04-16-2013, 07:31 AM
Kids today are too horn-y.

If only >.< 30+ lol