PDA

View Full Version : What are the 360 players plan of action come beta?

Ragna
03-14-2013, 02:35 PM
With the beta a little over 2 weeks away I want to know what everyone in Xbox land is gonna be up to.
What builds you're going for, weapons you'll start with or what you and your guild are gonna be doing. Maybe we can get some guilds together for some pvp instances or shadow war.

And as a side note I would appreciate it if you are upset about the Xbox beta being 36 hours, please refrain from making a comment about it in this thread since the topic is just to get groups together and figure out what our community is gonna look like when we log on.

Anyone who has played the beta (as long as the answer isn't covered under NDA) could give some tips on where you guys hung out and how often and plentiful ark fall drops and loot is in the land of Defiance.

A s0t
03-14-2013, 02:40 PM
i'm gonna suicide off the golden gate bridge if we can get over there, anyone else?
After that do missions and stuff, roll up to the challenger time trial, see how much kinect functionality there is, mess around with ripping apart guns

Daymarr
03-14-2013, 02:41 PM
Mostly test out Blur, pvp a bit, and explore the areas that is accessible in the beta.

Nah i will test everything out.

Defy
03-14-2013, 02:41 PM
try everything out lol

A s0t
03-14-2013, 02:44 PM
oh and find away to team kill
start a dance party

Renegade Snarf
03-14-2013, 02:45 PM
going to set my alarm on my phone so i remember to take a break to eat.

A s0t
03-14-2013, 02:51 PM
going to set my alarm on my phone so i remember to take a break to eat.
hot pockets, and microwave food stuff

Mr Noxx
03-14-2013, 02:52 PM
Do everything possible i'm not sleeping the entire time I have nothing else to do everything has been cleared off my schedule for this. It's going to be the most epic Monday ever!

DJTrig
03-14-2013, 02:58 PM
With it being shorter than i expected i'm not going with any plan other than try a bit of everything.I guess i'll try and test out the different weapon types to determine what my main is gonna main for launch.

GhosTHunTR 6
03-14-2013, 03:00 PM
Plan on doing some scouting, checking out weapon builds, and basically looking for other mature gamers to try the beat out with. Our gaming community will be looking to fill our ranks with this game,and look forward to doing some serious work on Defiance!!
GhosT

Adamascus
03-14-2013, 03:05 PM
See how fast I can level probably.

Ragna
03-14-2013, 03:17 PM
Awesome ideas. I will be seeing how many hills and structures I can do Duke's of Hazard jumps off of. See how many missions I can complete while staying in the challenger. See if I can get a Decoy/Cloak build between the passives with Decoy being the main skill. And participate in a dance party. Best Monday ever!

Ragna
03-14-2013, 03:18 PM
Oh and mess with the salvage system since I've yet to see how it works yet.

mushinwolf
03-14-2013, 03:19 PM
Hold weapon & EGO trials..& off-road with the quad!

Askari
03-14-2013, 03:41 PM
Either mess with decoy first then overcharge or overcharge then decoy, savalge matrix, pvp, pve

JellyBean
03-14-2013, 03:45 PM
i'm gonna suicide off the golden gate bridge if we can get over there, anyone else?
After that do missions and stuff, roll up to the challenger time trial, see how much kinect functionality there is, mess around with ripping apart guns

this seriously made me LOL. I'm from SF and it happens ALOT, they don't like to ad it cause of tourism. Anyway I'd really like to Jump hard into the PVE stuff and coop PVE, arkfalls and if I have enough time before my wife wakes up to go to work, some PVP

Dunnomatic
03-14-2013, 03:50 PM
The main goal Ill have in the beta since its so close to launch is to use it like a demo and make sure I want the game still.

Really looking forward to seeing how the instances, coop missions, and story missions all play out. Im curious with it being a shooter instead of class based at the depth of the RPG side of it holds when youre actually playing as well.

SensaiDoom
03-14-2013, 03:51 PM
So no one is planning to BETA test during the BETA... Interesting ;)

ShadowStrider 7
03-14-2013, 03:53 PM
I'm seriously jealous. What will I be doing Monday? Well Defiance of course. A whole 6 hours of Defiance. Then it's off to work. By the time I get home, the BETA will have ended, so I'm a little disappointed. However, during my 6 hours I intend to see how game chat, loot/salvage, trading, etc. works. After that, probably time trials to get some vehicles. I'm open to any and ALL PvE/PvP events, so count me in! No guild/clan, just me....for....only....six....hours....

TORTURE
03-14-2013, 04:14 PM
i thought they said there was not going to pvp but just pve i saw somewhere on these forums

Paladin
03-14-2013, 04:22 PM
i thought they said there was not going to pvp but just pve i saw somewhere on these forums

There's instances PvP and semi open PvP. But there's no Real Open PVP where anyone can kill you anytime like real life.

Ragna
03-14-2013, 04:43 PM
No shadow war basically? that's fine I sure that we can still do the instances and there's always ark falls.
What vehicle is everyone gonna use first. Hopefully I be using the Hannibal 650R if our arkfall code content is available.

PurePlayinSerb
03-14-2013, 04:51 PM
im gonna not sleep, and try to do everything i possibly can, haha

DJBlaze
03-14-2013, 04:55 PM
do every thing i would normally not choose to do

Mike6976
03-14-2013, 04:59 PM
Prob gonna try out each class a little and experiment with skills and weapon combos want to run on an instance and maybe some arkfalls not big on mmo pvp but this looks to be different enough i will deff try it out and i heard during a live stream that it is well balanced so even a pvp noob like myself will stand a chance

Mike6976
03-14-2013, 05:02 PM
oh by the way if anyone wants to team up during beta pm me on these forums we can exchange info and plan on some co-op would like to get 4-6 peeps to game together pretty consistant without doing the guild thing right off

DJBlaze
03-14-2013, 05:02 PM
oh by the way if anyone wants to team up during beta pm me on these forums we can exchange info and plan on some co-op

whats your GT

PeaceMaker
03-14-2013, 05:27 PM
Salvage Matrix Number 1 Priority and try out the Decoys Power of tele and mostly the rocket launcher that has spread action.

ItISLupus
03-14-2013, 05:32 PM
most likely try pvp. I participated in the last beta and have been on the alpha server for about a week but lack of a decent pc meant I couldn't really enjoy pvp

Ragna
03-14-2013, 05:35 PM
most likely try pvp. I participated in the last beta and have been on the alpha server for about a week but lack of a decent pc meant I couldn't really enjoy pvp

Since you played the beta can you let us in on where most players hung out or how tough the enemies can get?

KaosPenguin
03-14-2013, 06:20 PM
Pizza and a few Monsters.

JerZey CJ
03-14-2013, 06:34 PM
Have all the beta codes been sent out yet? The /beta page said I was entered in and I just entered a beta key tonight.

Rizzlok
03-14-2013, 07:00 PM
Have all the beta codes been sent out yet? The /beta page said I was entered in and I just entered a beta key tonight.

not yet good sir!

Tzar of kaos
03-15-2013, 06:00 AM
Hum!i will work so no demo.Hoops! I mean beta...

Lucent
03-15-2013, 05:31 PM
I hope I get in. I've been watching streams so I want to feel how it's different on 360.
I'm super bummed it's randomly just a Monday & Tuesday though. Not like I'm going to put in to take off work for a beta I don't even know if I'll get into... but it means that if I do get in, I'll get a lot less time than I would over a weekend. That said, the actual game will be out like a week afterwards, so whatever I don't get to mess around with, at least it'll only be a week until I'll have it for real.

IxTrYxT00xHarD
03-15-2013, 05:43 PM
byy some random act of god i have those 2 days off so guess im pullin a full beta, no sleep for this arkhunter

Death
03-15-2013, 06:07 PM
byy some random act of god i have those 2 days off so guess im pullin a full beta, no sleep for this arkhunter

Same here. I was in the process of filling out a time-off request when I realized I have those two days off anyway. :D

IxTrYxT00xHarD
03-15-2013, 06:11 PM
Same here. I was in the process of filling out a time-off request when I realized I have those two days off anyway. :D

Wooooooh high five for random acts of god!!

Death
03-15-2013, 06:27 PM
Yeah, somebody up there gots muh back.

Probably gonna send out mass random friend invites too. Too many of my homies feel "Xbox" is synonymous with "machine built for COD & Netflix." Poor obtuse bastards. . . XD

EDIT
03-15-2013, 06:30 PM
Do everything that the game allows me to do in 36hrs.

Nero012
03-15-2013, 08:01 PM
Ok I'm back after a hiatus and yea this sorta sucks but oh we'll ill probably just skip the Xbox beta and call it a day. I got the alpha and it'll hold me over ;) even with my crappy pc

Ragna
03-16-2013, 12:12 AM
I hope I get in. I've been watching streams so I want to feel how it's different on 360.
I'm super bummed it's randomly just a Monday & Tuesday though. Not like I'm going to put in to take off work for a beta I don't even know if I'll get into... but it means that if I do get in, I'll get a lot less time than I would over a weekend. That said, the actual game will be out like a week afterwards, so whatever I don't get to mess around with, at least it'll only be a week until I'll have it for real.

Sorry you're working during the beta, but just so you and others know, If you pre-order or have pre-ordered the game you get a beta key as well as all the extra pre-order bonuses. So if you have a little time after work you can get a quite a few hours in, which is more that how long the Trion streams run.

Ragna
03-16-2013, 12:13 AM
Ok I'm back after a hiatus and yea this sorta sucks but oh we'll ill probably just skip the Xbox beta and call it a day. I got the alpha and it'll hold me over ;) even with my crappy pc

Hey dude I noticed you're from NC, I'm from the sanford area. I thought I was one of the few in NC getting the game lol

WarPunk
03-18-2013, 05:18 PM
I will most likely set up the characters I will be making when the game fully comes out so i can go head and decide what i want to be from the official start of the game.

Gazro
03-18-2013, 05:52 PM
I plan on testing out several builds and recruiting for my guild during the Beta so we can get a steady amount of players in the community under the banner of "Ark Raiders".

Not to recruit in this post, but if you are interested, check us out at www.arkraiders.enjin.com

That_MF_Wolf
03-19-2013, 05:05 AM
No sleep for me

spiky556
03-19-2013, 05:18 AM
Game comes out day before my birthday :D kinda sucks though, because that means not much play time on the second day of its release D:

That_MF_Wolf
03-19-2013, 07:53 AM
I know how you feel because I live in Japan and will not get it for about a week later.

PS Happy Birthday

Grit
03-19-2013, 08:00 AM
To do the most ******* type stuff i can find to do. possibly meet some other like minded gamers. have fun with what the beta offers and go from there. Probably kill some giant bug things or drive a vehicle off a cliff or two :)

Moose Of Woe
03-19-2013, 08:09 AM
To crush yah enemies....
.........see dem driven before you....
...............and to hear da lamentation of deir women.

http://cdn1.screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/The-Legend-of-Conan-Arnold-Schwarzenegger.jpg

pricey007
03-19-2013, 08:32 AM
To run around like a loon and getting totally lost - So that I've got it all figured out by the time the game arrives. Hopefully!