PDA

View Full Version : Is cloak bugged?

nosworc
04-16-2013, 07:35 AM
Anybody else having issues where cloak will randomly not work? Like i could be in a fight, pop cloak, get shot and it the cooldown will reset and i'll stay uncloaked?
I've also noticed that when i have the extra duration perk equipped it dosent seem to have any effect.

cusman
04-16-2013, 07:57 AM
I think I have had the same happen, but I thought to myself, I must have hit the Cloak button again (too many times to be the case at this point). Aside from that I think if you are playing competitive, the opponent could have Decoy and that Perk that will break your Cloak when Decoy is activated. I wonder if any enemies have some skills that break your Cloak as well cause my Cloak works fine from distance, but sometimes when close to enemies it can stop working.

RookieOnDuty
04-16-2013, 08:02 AM
I believe if a certain amount of damage is dealt to you, cloak will wear off, that is the case if you are hit by "big" opponents or snipers.

nosworc
04-16-2013, 08:13 AM
I believe if a certain amount of damage is dealt to you, cloak will wear off, that is the case if you are hit by "big" opponents or snipers.

Really? That kind of sucks, the majority of the time when i cloak im getting shot at by those blasted guys with auto lock smgs, cloak should be instant invisibility instead of taking its time.