PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Trion!!!

CSavage
04-16-2013, 08:10 AM
I just wanted to give a BIG Thank You to Trion for creating such amazing games. Then following through with excellent maintenance, support, and content. All of the people at Trion deserve a HUGE HUG from the entire gaming community for leading the way and showing everyone out there how to build, run, and maintain a suite of truly epic games. I love every second I play Rift, Defiance, and End of Nations. I am continually awed at the breath, attention to detail, and the obvious amount of heart & dedication that the "dev" teams have poured into these games. Once again Thank You Trion from the bottom of my gaming heart.

alred
04-16-2013, 08:17 AM
I just wanted to give a BIG Thank You to Trion for creating such amazing games. Then following through with excellent maintenance, support, and content. All of the people at Trion deserve a HUGE HUG from the entire gaming community for leading the way and showing everyone out there how to build, run, and maintain a suite of truly epic games. I love every second I play Rift, Defiance, and End of Nations. I am continually awed at the breath, attention to detail, and the obvious amount of heart & dedication that the "dev" teams have poured into these games. Once again Thank You Trion from the bottom of my gaming heart.

Psst: They stay aren't going to give you you Nolan's care. Here's a napkin, you got something on your face.

Psst: The above was said in jest. I agree the game is pretty good, and fun to play.

Psst; Hey Trion, can I now get the Nolan car? ;) ;) lol....

smokingair
04-16-2013, 08:37 AM
the only thing i will ask for is custom cam and a BIGGER world to play in oh and maybe sort out the female animations they just look silly.............

Corun
04-16-2013, 08:38 AM
I agree with the OP and more positive posts/threads should be made considering the amount of time and lack of sleep involved with game design.

Many of the gamers with issues need to stop trolling the general section and post their bugs and technical problems in the correct parts of the forums.

CSavage
04-16-2013, 09:33 AM
I dont need anything else to loot out my claims window/Mailbox, its a chore getting it all as is.I just simply wanted to let the guys/gals at Trion know that we appreciate their work. Like Corun said, there is to much pointless/misplaced complaining and they rarely if ever get the praise they rightfully deserve.

(ill take the car though, yah know if someone felt obliged :-D, lol what can I say im a gamer and we always want cool stuff to brag about :-P )

Zyndia
04-16-2013, 09:42 AM
I just want new types of 4X4's, New types of "normal" clothing (No power armor suits). And that vehicles doesn't de-spawn when exiting them..

And I will stay here forever !

Defy
04-16-2013, 09:43 AM
yeah thanks :)